Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

Down to 3 points
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31449
Page 2 of 2

Author:  trotskys twin [ Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Down to 3 points

trotskys twin wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
The polls are all over the place...the parties are picking the one that suits them best, some have the Tories still a mile out in front and others less.

Best ignore them all as the Tories are still going to own Corbyn arse by June the 9th..No hung Government, no SNP, Lib/dem or loony Green king makers...just a sea of Blue sitting on green benches and filling the house of Commons, no If's and no but's..just Blue.

You heard it here first.. :lol:


YOUR CRETINISM REVEALED BLOODYNOSE :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:


GAME SET AND MATCH AS USUAL TO TROT.................................. BLOODKNOCK ANNIHILATED :badgrin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HE WAS BORN WITHOUT A BRAIN #-o ](*,) ](*,) [-X [-X =D> =D> :roll: :roll: :roll: :-" :-" :-" :-" \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Author:  edders23 [ Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Down to 3 points

trotskys twin wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
The polls are all over the place...the parties are picking the one that suits them best, some have the Tories still a mile out in front and others less.

Best ignore them all as the Tories are still going to own Corbyn arse by June the 9th..No hung Government, no SNP, Lib/dem or loony Green king makers...just a sea of Blue sitting on green benches and filling the house of Commons, no If's and no but's..just Blue.

You heard it here first.. :lol:


YOUR CRETINISM REVEALED BLOODYNOSE :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:


GAME SET AND MATCH AS USUAL TO TROT.................................. BLOODKNOCK ANNIHILATED :badgrin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HE WAS BORN WITHOUT A BRAIN #-o ](*,) ](*,) [-X [-X =D> =D> :roll: :roll: :roll: :-" :-" :-" :-" \:D/ \:D/ \:D/



i'm not sure what medication they've got you on trotsky but maybe you should take it easy :lol:

Author:  Sussex [ Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Down to 3 points

edders23 wrote:
i'm not sure what medication they've got you on trotsky but maybe you should take it easy :lol:

Or maybe take an extra bottle full. :wink:

Author:  edders23 [ Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Down to 3 points

Sussex wrote:
edders23 wrote:
i'm not sure what medication they've got you on trotsky but maybe you should take it easy :lol:

Or maybe take an extra bottle full. :wink:



Nah he's entertaining even if he has some bizarre ideas and is a bad tempered old git :lol:

Author:  captain cab [ Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Down to 3 points

Sussex wrote:
As I have said before, the Tories wont mind the polls saying its close.

It's the polls saying they are well ahead that will cause them sleepless nights.

Complacency is the real concern.



oh like a few weeks ago when they told my mum she must show her income and set up an entire department for her to claim a couple of hundred quid to avoid freezing in the winter?

haha

caring conservatives

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/