Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:47 pm
Posts: 10195
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
this was apparently posted on facebook but is now doing the rounds it's spot on

Ok so let me get this right......'The Conservatives won...but lost ...Labour lost ....but won....the SNP won and lost in Scotland, but still won and the Conservatives won in Scotland, but lost.. .the government was Tory, but now can't be even though it is still and they need to make some Northern Irish chaps Tory, so they can be in charge, even though they were and still are...UKIP lost, but because of brexit they already won ...Independents won, but didn't win because they don't have a party, so they lost but are now MPs so they won ...the winner ( May ) is being told to resign because she didn't win and she won't because she won.'
And to top it off, Sturgeon choked on her porridge, Parliament is hung, yet they are all still alive and breathing .......
All seems perfectly straight forward to me....

=D> =D> =D>

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:16 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:56 pm
Posts: 1044
edders23 wrote:
this was apparently posted on facebook but is now doing the rounds it's spot on

Ok so let me get this right......'The Conservatives won...but lost ...Labour lost ....but won....the SNP won and lost in Scotland, but still won and the Conservatives won in Scotland, but lost.. .the government was Tory, but now can't be even though it is still and they need to make some Northern Irish chaps Tory, so they can be in charge, even though they were and still are...UKIP lost, but because of brexit they already won ...Independents won, but didn't win because they don't have a party, so they lost but are now MPs so they won ...the winner ( May ) is being told to resign because she didn't win and she won't because she won.'
And to top it off, Sturgeon choked on her porridge, Parliament is hung, yet they are all still alive and breathing .......
All seems perfectly straight forward to me....

=D> =D> =D>


And to top it all the blatant liar is doing her utmost to remain PM.
Advisers who have resigned are beginning to let the cat out of the bag.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 8013
edders23 wrote:
this was apparently posted on facebook but is now doing the rounds it's spot on

Ok so let me get this right......'The Conservatives won...but lost ...Labour lost ....but won....the SNP won and lost in Scotland, but still won and the Conservatives won in Scotland, but lost.. .the government was Tory, but now can't be even though it is still and they need to make some Northern Irish chaps Tory, so they can be in charge, even though they were and still are...UKIP lost, but because of brexit they already won ...Independents won, but didn't win because they don't have a party, so they lost but are now MPs so they won ...the winner ( May ) is being told to resign because she didn't win and she won't because she won.'
And to top it off, Sturgeon choked on her porridge, Parliament is hung, yet they are all still alive and breathing .......
All seems perfectly straight forward to me....

=D> =D> =D>



You or someone on facebook may be over thinking this one #-o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:20 am
Posts: 2910
Location: Over here!
edders23 wrote:
this was apparently posted on facebook but is now doing the rounds it's spot on

Ok so let me get this right......'The Conservatives won...but lost ...Labour lost ....but won....the SNP won and lost in Scotland, but still won and the Conservatives won in Scotland, but lost.. .the government was Tory, but now can't be even though it is still and they need to make some Northern Irish chaps Tory, so they can be in charge, even though they were and still are...UKIP lost, but because of brexit they already won ...Independents won, but didn't win because they don't have a party, so they lost but are now MPs so they won ...the winner ( May ) is being told to resign because she didn't win and she won't because she won.'
And to top it off, Sturgeon choked on her porridge, Parliament is hung, yet they are all still alive and breathing .......
All seems perfectly straight forward to me....

=D> =D> =D>



They left out the most important one..........Teresa May (Cons) being told by Jeremy Corbyn that she should resign because she only got 318 seats, and that she has not got a majority.......But he (JC) should be in charge/Prime Minister with a minority government of 262 seats #-o :lol:

_________________
if you cannot be yourself, then who can you be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:26 pm
Posts: 7774
Would anyone like to bet on how long JC meets his Ides of March. You can hear the knives being sharpened now.

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:30 pm
Posts: 39389
Location: 1066 Country
Boris to the rescue.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:45 am
Posts: 9172
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
Sussex wrote:
Boris to the rescue.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/


Lets hope so.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 8013
Someone (not me obviously) may possibly want to take Anna Soubry and plant her feet first in the Political cesspit at Westminster..as a Tory shes every other Tories worst nightmare and every other parties best asset.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:08 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Posts: 16837
bloodnock wrote:
Someone want's to take Anna Soubry and plant her face down in the Political cesspit at Westminster..as a Tory shes every other Tories worst nightmare and every other parties best asset.

Careful what you say about Anna Soubry. The last one to say anything is now in prison or on a suspended sentence.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:09 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:56 pm
Posts: 1044
Sussex wrote:
Boris to the rescue.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/


Oh yes we would not want the the Donald Trump of British politics to lead our country (he who made such a mess of being Mayor of London and the TAXI trade via T.F.L.)corruption would be rife and unstoppable if he was in charge.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 8013
grandad wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Someone (not me obviously) may possibly want to take Anna Soubry and plant her feet first in the Political cesspit at Westminster..as a Tory shes every other Tories worst nightmare and every other parties best asset.

Careful what you say about Anna Soubry. The last one to say anything is now in prison or on a suspended sentence.


I think even an Idiot would realise that by using the description "Political cesspit at Westminster" my comments are no more than a euphemism for her to be thrown into the political wilderness at Westminster and not that she be thrown into to a large effluent container somewhere under the Building itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 8013
grandad wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Someone (not me obviously) may possibly want to take Anna Soubry and plant her feet first in the Political cesspit at Westminster..as a Tory shes every other Tories worst nightmare and every other parties best asset.

Careful what you say about Anna Soubry. The last one to say anything is now in prison or on a suspended sentence.


There, are we happy now?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 8013
Whatever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 8013
Politicians should not stand if they can't take public opinions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:58 pm
Posts: 2970
Location: Plymouth
cabby john wrote:
They left out the most important one..........Teresa May (Cons) being told by Jeremy Corbyn that she should resign because she only got 318 seats, and that she has not got a majority.......But he (JC) should be in charge/Prime Minister with a minority government of 262 seats #-o :lol:


Be fair, he did get the maths checked........




...............by Diane Abbott I believe.

:roll:

_________________
Chris The Fish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mc ... re=related


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group