Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:26 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Who will go first
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:47 pm
Posts: 10195
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
lots of talk on the radio today of moves afoot to topple may and corbyn. Just out of interest who do you think will go first

1) shrinking violet May
2) old codger Corbyn
3) Nutter Nuttall
4) referendophile Sturgeon

I think Nuttall first followed by May but what do the rest of you think

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:25 pm
Posts: 36895
Location: Wayneistan
edders23 wrote:
lots of talk on the radio today of moves afoot to topple may and corbyn. Just out of interest who do you think will go first

1) shrinking violet May
2) old codger Corbyn
3) Nutter Nuttall
4) referendophile Sturgeon

I think Nuttall first followed by May but what do the rest of you think


Nuttall resigned Friday

_________________
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
George Carlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:47 pm
Posts: 10195
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
captain cab wrote:
edders23 wrote:
lots of talk on the radio today of moves afoot to topple may and corbyn. Just out of interest who do you think will go first

1) shrinking violet May
2) old codger Corbyn
3) Nutter Nuttall
4) referendophile Sturgeon

I think Nuttall first followed by May but what do the rest of you think


Nuttall resigned Friday


Missed that #-o one down 3 still standing

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:36 pm
Posts: 455
I think May is a dead woman walking. Corbyn won't go ( he won the election didn't he ???)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 8013
x-ray wrote:
I think May is a dead woman walking. Corbyn won't go ( he won the election didn't he ???)


No, he won a lot of seats at the expense of the rest but he still trails the Torys by 56 seats...at least the Torys with help from the DUP can mathematically create a parliamentary Majority where as Labour with all the help from other parties still could not manage to do so as Sinn Fein never use their seat or vote and the DUP want nowt to do with Labour.

My guess is that the Tories will pull together rather than risk another self harming election at least until after Brexit is out the way, even head whiner "Sour puss Soubry" will not be dissenting too much over Brexit negotiations as she only scraped through to win by a couple of hundred votes so she'll not be wanting to risk her own seat anytime soon as Westminster wages talks louder than personal opinions.

Once Brexit is out the way it'll likely be good bye Theresa hello Boris, then thank you and goodbye DUP and hello the Next election.

At no point within 3 years will it ever be Hello Prime Minister comrade Corbyn, indeed it'll probably and hopefully never be Hello comrade Corbyn, if that ever happened then the Ideological naive youths who helped put him in charge will be well and truly screwed, skint and in debt for another 100 years as Britain endures the worst Labour induced financial ruination of Britain we have ever seen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:36 pm
Posts: 455
x-ray wrote:
I think May is a dead woman walking. Corbyn won't go ( he won the election didn't he ???)

Perhaps my sarcasm was too subtle for you. ( I've never been accused of that before!)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:30 pm
Posts: 39389
Location: 1066 Country
x-ray wrote:
Corbyn won't go ( he won the election didn't he ???)

If by coming second wins, then yes.

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:25 pm
Posts: 36895
Location: Wayneistan
May has to go.

She leads a government whose manifesto is in tatters and is currently being ripped apart by themselves - not exactly why people voted for them.

She's aligning her party to some fruitcakes in northern Ireland, and the entire thing threatens the peace process - she is playing with fire.

The EU are laughing their heads off - at the shambles we have - at the very time we need a government.

People are stupid in many ways, blaming foreign labour for lack of investment is an absolute gem - folk don't realise how deep the cuts have been until they need the services, it suits politicians to say nothing when such racist points are made - because they'll hardly admit it is their cuts causing the suffering.

The simple solution is to stop brexit , call another election and referendum on the EU.

_________________
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
George Carlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 8013
captain cab wrote:
May has to go.

She leads a government whose manifesto is in tatters and is currently being ripped apart by themselves - not exactly why people voted for them.

She's aligning her party to some fruitcakes in northern Ireland, and the entire thing threatens the peace process - she is playing with fire.

The EU are laughing their heads off - at the shambles we have - at the very time we need a government.

People are stupid in many ways, blaming foreign labour for lack of investment is an absolute gem - folk don't realise how deep the cuts have been until they need the services, it suits politicians to say nothing when such racist points are made - because they'll hardly admit it is their cuts causing the suffering.

The simple solution is to stop brexit , call another election and referendum on the EU.


Brexit can and will go ahead...and if they Can't reach a deal with the EU then it's leave with NO deal and I and all the other Brexit voters will be more than pleased.

The only ones whining about different types of Brexit or of people not knowing what kind of Brexit they voted for were those in the minority who voted to remain...all We Brexiteers ever wanted was a full no nonsense, no guff, no strings 100% separation from the EU, of course we knew what we voted for and we'll not be denied it through bremoaner petulance.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 8013
Quote:
May has to go.


Utter tosh, She and the Conservatives won by a huge margin the largest number of seats and got by far the biggest number of votes...It may not have been an outright Majority but that happens a lot in British Politics.

Had it been labour with a commanding 318 MPs instead of their paltry 262 seats it would have been all whoopee do and Oh what a great victory! geeze the Labour muppets win 56 seats fewer than the Conservatives and the Corbyn led idiots think it's a victory and they they should run the country..Muppets.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:20 am
Posts: 2910
Location: Over here!
bloodnock wrote:
captain cab wrote:
May has to go.

She leads a government whose manifesto is in tatters and is currently being ripped apart by themselves - not exactly why people voted for them.

She's aligning her party to some fruitcakes in northern Ireland, and the entire thing threatens the peace process - she is playing with fire.

The EU are laughing their heads off - at the shambles we have - at the very time we need a government.

People are stupid in many ways, blaming foreign labour for lack of investment is an absolute gem - folk don't realise how deep the cuts have been until they need the services, it suits politicians to say nothing when such racist points are made - because they'll hardly admit it is their cuts causing the suffering.

The simple solution is to stop brexit , call another election and referendum on the EU.


Brexit can and will go ahead...and if they Can't reach a deal with the EU then it's leave with NO deal and I and all the other Brexit voters will be more than pleased.

The only ones whining about different types of Brexit or of people not knowing what kind of Brexit they voted for were those in the minority who voted to remain...all We Brexiteers ever wanted was a full no nonsense, no guff, no strings 100% separation from the EU, of course we knew what we voted for and we'll not be denied it through bremoaner petulance.



=D> =D> =D>

_________________
if you cannot be yourself, then who can you be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:20 am
Posts: 2910
Location: Over here!
bloodnock wrote:
Quote:
May has to go.


Utter tosh, She and the Conservatives won by a huge margin the largest number of seats and got by far the biggest number of votes...It may not have been an outright Majority but that happens a lot in British Politics.

Had it been labour with a commanding 318 MPs instead of their paltry 262 seats it would have been all whoopee do and Oh what a great victory! geeze the Labour muppets win 56 seats fewer than the Conservatives and the Corbyn led idiots think it's a victory and they they should run the country..Muppets.


What is it with Abbott/Corbyn and figures #-o Oh and they want to be in charge of the countries finances :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
if you cannot be yourself, then who can you be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:25 pm
Posts: 36895
Location: Wayneistan
bloodnock wrote:

Brexit can and will go ahead...and if they Can't reach a deal with the EU then it's leave with NO deal and I and all the other Brexit voters will be more than pleased.

The only ones whining about different types of Brexit or of people not knowing what kind of Brexit they voted for were those in the minority who voted to remain...all We Brexiteers ever wanted was a full no nonsense, no guff, no strings 100% separation from the EU, of course we knew what we voted for and we'll not be denied it through bremoaner petulance.


Utter rubbish, and its been shown by UKIP's collapse and the current political situation.

The pound is completely screwed, the trade we do that actually benefits people who live here is imported and the government manifesto wanted the old to freeze, and to pay for the freezing.

If this is the way forward, please take me back.

_________________
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
George Carlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Posts: 8013
captain cab wrote:
bloodnock wrote:

Brexit can and will go ahead...and if they Can't reach a deal with the EU then it's leave with NO deal and I and all the other Brexit voters will be more than pleased.

The only ones whining about different types of Brexit or of people not knowing what kind of Brexit they voted for were those in the minority who voted to remain...all We Brexiteers ever wanted was a full no nonsense, no guff, no strings 100% separation from the EU, of course we knew what we voted for and we'll not be denied it through bremoaner petulance.


Utter rubbish, and its been shown by UKIP's collapse and the current political situation.

The pound is completely screwed, the trade we do that actually benefits people who live here is imported and the government manifesto wanted the old to freeze, and to pay for the freezing.

If this is the way forward, please take me back.


Give it a rest, It was not good under the EU...4 Million + migrants swamping the place, a fecked up NHS, To few School place and housing shortage due to those extra 4 Million plus EU Migrants.

You seem to think that the EU is the Panacea for all our Ills..It's not, it was the cause of all our problems. It was not Individual governments that got us in this mess, it was 3 decades of EU mission creep and mass inwards migration that kick started our woes and slow decline in the UK.

Now seeing as the EU is the cause of our ails and not the cure then it's about time we stop the EU experiment and try another cure...Brexit, and along with it our right to self determination and UK autonomy.

The EU took more than it gave, it controlled tightly our ability to competitively deal with the rest of the world simply because the EU is run by control freaks who quite happily run down many of it's member states in an effort to make itself invaluable.

Nope..the EU's had it, we are getting out and the sooner the better and the harder the better.

We are not in good place now but we'll be in a much better place in 10 years without being shackled to to a failing EU project.

This country should be pulling together to leave the EU and not pulling itself apart as the EU would like to happen..

Even Labours Corbyn and MacConnel realises we must leave the EU and it's Single Market, the Majority of their supporters voted to do so just like the Tory supporters did....Does not matter who's in Westminster next month..Britain will still be leaving the EU...so Don't kid yourself it'll be otherwise as it won't.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:45 am
Posts: 9172
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
bloodnock wrote:
captain cab wrote:
May has to go.

She leads a government whose manifesto is in tatters and is currently being ripped apart by themselves - not exactly why people voted for them.

She's aligning her party to some fruitcakes in northern Ireland, and the entire thing threatens the peace process - she is playing with fire.

The EU are laughing their heads off - at the shambles we have - at the very time we need a government.

People are stupid in many ways, blaming foreign labour for lack of investment is an absolute gem - folk don't realise how deep the cuts have been until they need the services, it suits politicians to say nothing when such racist points are made - because they'll hardly admit it is their cuts causing the suffering.

The simple solution is to stop brexit , call another election and referendum on the EU.


Brexit can and will go ahead...and if they Can't reach a deal with the EU then it's leave with NO deal and I and all the other Brexit voters will be more than pleased.

The only ones whining about different types of Brexit or of people not knowing what kind of Brexit they voted for were those in the minority who voted to remain...all We Brexiteers ever wanted was a full no nonsense, no guff, no strings 100% separation from the EU, of course we knew what we voted for and we'll not be denied it through bremoaner petulance.


=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group