PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 pm 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 95591.html

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 am 

Tough.

We're leaving.

=D>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:06 am 

captain cab wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-people-changed-minds-brexit-second-referendum-poll-finds-a7795591.html

I don't open links :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:10 am 

A Survation poll of about 1500 people.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:37 am 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
cabby john wrote:
captain cab wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-people-changed-minds-brexit-second-referendum-poll-finds-a7795591.html

I don't open links :D

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:38 am 

the reality of what Brexit really means is dawning on the masses that thought it was a quick fix for immigration :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:58 am 

edders23 wrote:
the reality of what Brexit really means is dawning on the masses that thought it was a quick fix for immigration :wink:

What do you mean it's just dawning?

We had 12 months of 'end of the world' news beforehand.

Everyone who voted out did so because they wanted us out.

If we have to pay a price for our freedom, then so be it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:33 pm 

edders23 wrote:

Everyone who voted for Brexit did not vote because of immigration. When will people who cast their vote differently or in the case of some who did not cast their vote at all,get it through their thick skulls that everyone is anti-immigration in their beliefs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:07 pm 

heathcote wrote:
everyone is anti-immigration in their beliefs.

What a load of borrox!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:46 pm 

heathcote wrote:
edders23 wrote:

Everyone who voted for Brexit did not vote because of immigration. When will people who cast their vote differently or in the case of some who did not cast their vote at all,get it through their thick skulls that everyone is anti-immigration in their beliefs.

A classic case of "Blanketing"! The remoaners will grasp at any lie/s in order to make sure that the "I'm alright Jack" attitude continues.

The majority of Brexitiers recognise that we need skilled immigrants! We also recognise that the endless stream of single young men, the endless stream of young men claiming to be children, the endless amount of criminals/potential army flooding into "our" country - cannot go on unchecked/indefinite.

Remoaners need to get it into their head, that you can only allow so many people onto a boat before if sinks i.e. the Nhs, Doctors surgeries,Schools, housing, welfare state etc..........they are sinking.

Remoaners would add more to those problems!!!!!!!! How stupid are they trying to be?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:41 pm 

A load of Crap put out by a Pro Brexit garbage paper.

The people have had their say and they said LEAVE.

What next a referendum on a referendum over a referendum and then a further referendum to see if that referendum outcome was what we wanted...then a referendum to see if we've changed our minds since the last referendum on referendums has occurred..

Utter Shite...we are leaving the EU end of.

If people had really wanted to stay in the single Market then they'ed have voted to stay in the EU and they Did not, you cant stay in the single market as that's simply stayin in the EU at the same cost but with no say...and that will never ever happen, same goes for the Custom union, we can't trade with the world under own terms unless we leave both.....Even the Politicians realise that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:55 pm 

cabby john wrote:
heathcote wrote:
edders23 wrote:

A classic case of "Blanketing"! The remoaners will grasp at any lie/s in order to make sure that the "I'm alright Jack" attitude continues.

The majority of Brexitiers recognise that we need skilled immigrants! We also recognise that the endless stream of single young men, the endless stream of young men claiming to be children, the endless amount of criminals/potential army flooding into "our" country - cannot go on unchecked/indefinite.

Remoaners need to get it into their head, that you can only allow so many people onto a boat before if sinks i.e. the Nhs, Doctors surgeries,Schools, housing, welfare state etc..........they are sinking.

Remoaners would add more to those problems!!!!!!!! How stupid are they trying to be?

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> .

Bremoaners are just deniers. they are incapable of change and lack vision, they will never make a success of anything because they are too afraid of tomorrow and every day beyond, comfy in their old worn out shoes and to afraid to try on another pair let alone buy them.

People like that we just don't need nor want..they'd rather sit back and let the foreign migrants do all the work for them regardless of the cost to the rest of us Post Brexit visionaries.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:15 pm 

Brexit will not mean freedom from the EU it never can be in order to leave the EU we will have to accept ALL EU legislation and contribute to it financially without the benefits of membership in exchange for not losing our trading relationships with the EU

Britain has since the second world war been tied to Europe leaving the EU will damage that bond with the rest of the world waiting to asset strip us of all our innovation and technology in return for trade deals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:24 am 

the truth will dawn when you realise where all your pension money is invested, and when those stocks go down, I'll take you to the foodbank

little britishers.

CC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 pm 

captain cab wrote:
the truth will dawn when you realise where all your pension money is invested, and when those stocks go down, I'll take you to the foodbank

little britishers.

CC

I am open to being proven wrong on my views - convince me, as I have yet to hear from you as to why this corrupt organisation actually works for the UK.

P.S. Foodbanks have sprung up in great numbers since we joined the EEC/EU #-o
PPS. The stockmarkets on the back of us murmmuring "We are leaving"............upwards and onwards :D