Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:07 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:47 pm
Posts: 11447
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
so keep paying into the EU with no benefit back

open borders to enable all those unwanted migrants to come here

Allow Eu to impose their laws on us

yep those who voted brexit got what they wanted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:30 pm
Posts: 41282
Location: 1066 Country
edders23 wrote:
so keep paying into the EU with no benefit back

Leaving was never about money, in my view no amount of money is worth my freedom.
edders23 wrote:
open borders to enable all those unwanted migrants to come here

Says who? Existing EU folk who are already here will get a permit to stay, that wont apply to those coming after 2019.
edders23 wrote:
Allow Eu to impose their laws on us

The Supreme Court would have to consider if they want to refer matters relating to EU folks here. Doubt they will that often, if at all.
edders23 wrote:
yep those who voted brexit got what they wanted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On that we are agreed, and I'm delighted about it.

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:26 pm
Posts: 7923
Sussex wrote:
edders23 wrote:
so keep paying into the EU with no benefit back

Leaving was never about money, in my view no amount of money is worth my freedom.
edders23 wrote:
open borders to enable all those unwanted migrants to come here

Says who? Existing EU folk who are already here will get a permit to stay, that wont apply to those coming after 2019.
edders23 wrote:
Allow Eu to impose their laws on us

The Supreme Court would have to consider if they want to refer matters relating to EU folks here. Doubt they will that often, if at all.
edders23 wrote:
yep those who voted brexit got what they wanted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On that we are agreed, and I'm delighted about it.

And so am I =D> =D>

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group