Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 43546
Location: 1066 Country
Or as nutty as a fruitcake?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... a-12197923

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 17812
He is a fence sitter.
Either that or he doesn't want to harm his "other" pension pot.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 12935
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
all far left politicians are soviet sympathizers it goes with the territory ask Trotsky the Russians could blow up london with a nuclear bomb and Corbyn would excuse them :roll:

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:00 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:56 pm
Posts: 1744
grandad wrote:
He is a fence sitter.
Either that or he doesn't want to harm his "other" pension pot.



There must be a lot of intelligent persons sitting on the fence waiting of the evidence to be provided to really see who done it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 3961
Location: Lincoln
heathcote wrote:
grandad wrote:
He is a fence sitter.
Either that or he doesn't want to harm his "other" pension pot.



There must be a lot of intelligent persons sitting on the fence waiting of the evidence to be provided to really see who done it.


A big boy did it and ran away.......

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 17812
heathcote wrote:
grandad wrote:
He is a fence sitter.
Either that or he doesn't want to harm his "other" pension pot.



There must be a lot of intelligent persons sitting on the fence waiting of the evidence to be provided to really see who done it.
Using your superior interlect perhapse you can explain how Russian military grade nerve agents were used by anyone without the knowlege of the Russian government>

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:58 pm
Posts: 3133
Location: Plymouth
grandad wrote:
Using your superior interlect perhapse you can explain how Russian military grade nerve agents were used by anyone without the knowlege of the Russian government>

Using my superior intellect, the following options may fit the bill:
1. Some small quantity of the Nerve Agent was secreted by somebody disaffected by the collapse of the Soviet Union.
2. Some small quantity of the Nerve Agent was secreted by somebody from the former Soviet Union and now lives in another ex USSR country who wanted to discredit Russia.
3. A scientist has made a new batch of the Nerve Agent without the knowledge of the Russian Government.
4. Criminals within Russia want to discredit their Government so utilise the options 1, 2 or 3 above.

I actually think Russia is probably guilty, but I could be convinced otherwise.

What is amazing is that whoever delivered the stuff didn't get a dose of it him or herself. I wouldn't want to be around it.

_________________
Chris The Fish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mc ... re=related


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 17812
Chris the Fish wrote:
grandad wrote:
Using your superior interlect perhapse you can explain how Russian military grade nerve agents were used by anyone without the knowlege of the Russian government>

Using my superior intellect, the following options may fit the bill:
1. Some small quantity of the Nerve Agent was secreted by somebody disaffected by the collapse of the Soviet Union.
2. Some small quantity of the Nerve Agent was secreted by somebody from the former Soviet Union and now lives in another ex USSR country who wanted to discredit Russia.
3. A scientist has made a new batch of the Nerve Agent without the knowledge of the Russian Government.
4. Criminals within Russia want to discredit their Government so utilise the options 1, 2 or 3 above.

I actually think Russia is probably guilty, but I could be convinced otherwise.

What is amazing is that whoever delivered the stuff didn't get a dose of it him or herself. I wouldn't want to be around it.

All 4 of your scenarios would require the authorities to keep very poor records or to cover up their failures. This makes them responsible.
I would like to think that the substance was carried here in a safe way and used in a way that either did not spead easily or was delivered by someone close to the ex spy.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:16 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:56 pm
Posts: 1744
It is only a few months ago that every one was shouting from the roof tops that all Russian chemical weapons stores had been destroyed as part of the International agreement,I believe this country had observers there witnessing the destruction of the stores.
Is the scenario that Russia hid some weapons,the observers did not oversee the destruction of the weapons just said they did,I do not think either are true, but most probably someone somewhere made a fresh batch and used it if that is what was used.

You do not know who to trust, blaming someone without all the evidence in place is risky business.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 8330
Corbyn is an appeaser, he's all mouth and no substance and certainly unfit to lead any form of Government.

The mans a liability.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:20 am
Posts: 2948
Location: Over here!
heathcote wrote:
It is only a few months ago that every one was shouting from the roof tops that all Russian chemical weapons stores had been destroyed as part of the International agreement,I believe this country had observers there witnessing the destruction of the stores.
Is the scenario that Russia hid some weapons,the observers did not oversee the destruction of the weapons just said they did,I do not think either are true, but most probably someone somewhere made a fresh batch and used it if that is what was used.

You do not know who to trust, blaming someone without all the evidence in place is risky business.


As they say......Knowing and Proving are two entirely different things - Proof is everything........where is the actual proof? It has made me think, is this another back door attempt to keep us in the EU? All of this alienating of Russia does is to ramp up a "Cold War" situation, followed by analytics of each others Arsenal. The reality that will be foisted upon us, will be that we cannot look after ourselves! followed by, oh dear we had better stay in the EU as we are stronger together.

It makes me smile when they chuck out 23 Russians, very symbolic when you think that there are another 300,000 in London who probably come and go as they please.

_________________
if you cannot be yourself, then who can you be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Posts: 8047
bloodnock wrote:
Corbyn is an appeaser, he's all mouth and no substance and certainly unfit to lead any form of Government.

The mans a liability.

Totally disagree..................................................He is a Fu**ing embarrassing liability.

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 12935
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
MR T wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Corbyn is an appeaser, he's all mouth and no substance and certainly unfit to lead any form of Government.

The mans a liability.

Totally disagree..................................................He is a Fu**ing embarrassing liability.



only if you are a member of the labour party everybody else thinks he's wonderful

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 8330
edders23 wrote:
MR T wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Corbyn is an appeaser, he's all mouth and no substance and certainly unfit to lead any form of Government.

The mans a liability.

Totally disagree..................................................He is a Fu**ing embarrassing liability.



only if you are a member of the labour party everybody else thinks he's wonderful


If you watch Corbyn in the House of Commons he sit's with his arms crossed most of the time, he's definitely not an outgoing and caring People person, he's always engrossed in his own delusional thoughts which ricochet back and forth between his lugs like "Free Radicals" which are a type of unstable and highly reactive species of molecule.

I reckon he's not got long as Labour leader


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 12935
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
bloodnock wrote:
edders23 wrote:
MR T wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Corbyn is an appeaser, he's all mouth and no substance and certainly unfit to lead any form of Government.

The mans a liability.

Totally disagree..................................................He is a Fu**ing embarrassing liability.



only if you are a member of the labour party everybody else thinks he's wonderful


If you watch Corbyn in the House of Commons he sit's with his arms crossed most of the time, he's definitely not an outgoing and caring People person, he's always engrossed in his own delusional thoughts which ricochet back and forth between his lugs like "Free Radicals" which are a type of unstable and highly reactive species of molecule.

I reckon he's not got long as Labour leader


and he gets on with Jews like a Russian cinema on fire !!!

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group