Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: gove v corbyn
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 17812
Michael Gove absolutely ripped Jeremy Corbyn a new arse this evening at the end of the no confidence debate. It was the best speach I have heard for ages.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gove v corbyn
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 43546
Location: 1066 Country
grandad wrote:
Michael Gove absolutely ripped Jeremy Corbyn a new arse this evening at the end of the no confidence debate. It was the best speach I have heard for ages.

Maybe that's why Corbyn is in a strop with the PM.

It has been mentioned in the press but it's worth repeating, Corbyn will not sit down with the PM without preconditions, but sat down with a number of murdering terrorists organisations without any preconditions.

I've said it before, but the best thing the Tories have is Corbyn and Abbot.

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gove v corbyn
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 3961
Location: Lincoln
Sussex wrote:
grandad wrote:
Michael Gove absolutely ripped Jeremy Corbyn a new arse this evening at the end of the no confidence debate. It was the best speach I have heard for ages.

Maybe that's why Corbyn is in a strop with the PM.

It has been mentioned in the press but it's worth repeating, Corbyn will not sit down with the PM without preconditions, but sat down with a number of murdering terrorists organisations without any preconditions.

I've said it before, but the best thing the Tories have is Corbyn and Abbot.


And Blair.

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gove v corbyn
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 am
Posts: 9826
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
It was an epic speech, Corbyn looked destroyed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gove v corbyn
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 17812
Nidge2 wrote:
It was an epic speech, Corbyn looked destroyed.

He wasn't best pleased. Maybe thinking "what t*** called for this vote."?

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gove v corbyn
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 am
Posts: 9826
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
grandad wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:
It was an epic speech, Corbyn looked destroyed.

He wasn't best pleased. Maybe thinking "what t*** called for this vote."?


I think Labour are finished with that idiot in charge especially after last weeks debacle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gove v corbyn
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 12935
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
didn't see or hear it am avoiding brexit at the moment because our politicians are just plain stupid

Call the EU's bluff and go for no deal and announce the adoption of WTO tariffs on all European goods coming to the UK they will be keen to renegotiate then rather than pay £12 billion a year extra to Britain on their imports

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gove v corbyn
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 43546
Location: 1066 Country
Quote:
I think Labour are finished with that idiot in charge especially after last weeks debacle

Let's hope so.

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group