Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:38 pm 

What is needed is a complete shake-up in British politics today after the complete disrespect of MPs of all parties have shown to the British people. It was their duty to work together to implement the decision that the majority of the voters made i.e to get us out of Europe, not use their political position and power for their own personal and financial interests. If Nigel Farage and his Brexit Party were to stand at the next election under the banner of 1) get us out of Europe 2) the establishment of proportional representation 3) the restructuring of the NHS under government control i.e. national purchase of drugs giving huge buying power, removal of dead wood in the top positions in the NHS and the reintroduction of nurses being trained in-house, and more. 4) Control over our own laws 5) the Foreign Aid fund to be vastly reduced and the money used in this country.

Any more suggestions would be welcome of what you want your government to stand for.

Oh p.s. revamping of the rules regarding MPs. If they are found to be not fit and proper then out they should go. \:D/ \:D/

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:01 pm 

MR T wrote:
What is needed is a complete shake-up in British politics today after the complete disrespect of MPs of all parties have shown to the British people. It was their duty to work together to implement the decision that the majority of the voters made i.e to get us out of Europe, not use their political position and power for their own personal and financial interests. If Nigel Farage and his Brexit Party were to stand at the next election under the banner of 1) get us out of Europe 2) the establishment of proportional representation 3) the restructuring of the NHS under government control i.e. national purchase of drugs giving huge buying power, removal of dead wood in the top positions in the NHS and the reintroduction of nurses being trained in-house, and more. 4) Control over our own laws 5) the Foreign Aid fund to be vastly reduced and the money used in this country.

Any more suggestions would be welcome of what you want your government to stand for.

Oh p.s. revamping of the rules regarding MPs. If they are found to be not fit and proper then out they should go. \:D/ \:D/

YES NATIONALISING ALL THE UTILITIES
GIVING THE UNIONS BACK ALL THEIR POWERS
ABOLISHING THE MONARCHY
NATIONALISING THE RAILWAYS
ABOLISHING PRIVATE MEDICINE
INTRODUCING A RETIREMENT AGE OF 60
DOUBLING THE OLD AGE PENSION
STOPPING TAX AVOIDANCE COMPLETELY
TREBLING THE TAX RATE FOR ALL ON OVER £200.00O
DOUBLING THE TAX RATE FOR ALL ON OVER £100.000
ABOLISHING THE HOUSE OF LORDS
BUILDING 200.000 COUNCIL HOUSES EVERY YEAR FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS
BRINGING IN STRICT REGULATIONS ON PRIVATE LANDLORDS
PUTTING BACK ALL THE POLICE LOST THROUGH AUSTERITY AND PUTTING THEM UNDER DEMOCRATIC CONTROL
PULLING OUT OF THE OCCUPIED 6 COUNTY'S ........LEADING TO A UNITED IRELAND
PROSECUTING EACH AND EVERY SOLDIER INVOLVED IN CRIMES IN THE 6 COUNTY'S
ABOLISHING THE MURDER OF UNBORN CHILDREN

WELL YOU ASKED TREVOR DIDNT YER :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:22 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
MR T wrote:

ABOLISHING THE MONARCHY
BUILDING 200.00 COUNCIL HOUSES EVERY YEAR FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS
BRINGING IN STRICT REGULATIONS ON PRIVATE LANDLORDS and tenants that do not pay
PUTTING BACK ALL THE POLICE LOST THROUGH AUSTERITY AND PUTTING THEM UNDER DEMOCRATIC CONTROL

You have a right to your opinion

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:42 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
MR T wrote:

ABOLISHING THE MONARCHY
BUILDING 200.00 COUNCIL HOUSES EVERY YEAR FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS

Building 200 council houses a year? I suppose that’s a realistic target comrade.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:41 am 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
trotskys twin wrote:
ITS ONLY A BYE ELECTION AND THE LABOUR CANDIDATE IS A FULL TIME GMB OFFICER WHO I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.BUT HER SPIEL SO FAR LOOKS GOOD TO ME !!22 MILLION STOLEN FROM PETERBORUGHS SCHOOLS FOOD BANKS BUSY THE HOSPITALS STRUGGLING :evil: :evil: :evil:

NIGELS POLICY AF ABOLISHING THE NHS AND REPLACING IT WITH A US INSURANCE BASED SCHEME WILL EITHER BE IGNORED OR FINISH OFF THE BREXIT PARTY'S CANDIDATE .

THE LAP DOG SCUM MIGHT MAKE A COMEBACK THE VERMIN NO CHANCE :D

VOTE LABOUR

would you agree then that the Tory party candidate has as much chance as the goofers have of winning a European trophy

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:44 am 

MR T wrote:

yeah bring back matrons !!!! :?

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:08 pm 

edders23 wrote:
MR T wrote:

yeah bring back matrons !!!! :?

Matrons indeed thats Labour policy as is compulsory recall of MP's

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:09 pm 

edders23 wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
ITS ONLY A BYE ELECTION AND THE LABOUR CANDIDATE IS A FULL TIME GMB OFFICER WHO I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.BUT HER SPIEL SO FAR LOOKS GOOD TO ME !!22 MILLION STOLEN FROM PETERBORUGHS SCHOOLS FOOD BANKS BUSY THE HOSPITALS STRUGGLING :evil: :evil: :evil:

NIGELS POLICY AF ABOLISHING THE NHS AND REPLACING IT WITH A US INSURANCE BASED SCHEME WILL EITHER BE IGNORED OR FINISH OFF THE BREXIT PARTY'S CANDIDATE .

VOTE LABOUR

would you agree then that the Tory party candidate has as much chance as the goofers have of winning a European trophy

YES EDDERS I AGREE =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:00 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
edders23 wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

VOTE LABOUR

YES EDDERS I AGREE =D> =D> =D>

Would you agree that the Brexit Party candidate is going to win by a mile and the labour Tory candidates will be fighting it out to see who finishes fourth and fifth?

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:15 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
MR T wrote:

Costing £500-£600 Billion.
All their powers to wreck the country?
ABOLISHING THE MONARCHY
Even Corbyn kisses the queens arse nowadays.
To take the railways back to the 60’s when they were really awful?
Medicine is private anyway. The NHS doesn’t employ any doctors and never have. Thanks to 1947 labour.
Can’t. Ageist.
Oh, go on then, if you must.
:twisted:
And they leave the country, including all those arsenal footballers
And they leave the country. Apart from all those Tube drivers on a £100K plus.
To be replaced by what?
Not very many, 200.
So no more private rental sector, they’ll all be sold off. Sold mine years ago.
You want MORE police on the streets? You’ve changed your tune!
Good luck with that one.
You and Theresa May agree on something then.
Bet your dad wished he’d worn a condom.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:28 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
MR T wrote:

ABOLISHING THE MONARCHY

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=yo ... &FORM=VIRE

:-" :-" :-" :-" :-"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:32 pm 

Quote:
Would you agree that the Brexit Party candidate is going to win by a mile and the labour Tory candidates will be fighting it out to see who finishes fourth and fifth?

Yes I would agree on that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:03 am 

Sussex wrote:
Quote:

people vote differently in parliamentary elections than euro ones :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:06 pm 

edders23 wrote:
Sussex wrote:
Quote:

No they don’t. They put an x in the box every time :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:07 pm 

jimbo wrote:
edders23 wrote:
Sussex wrote:
Quote:

No they don’t. They put an x in the box every time :lol:

so your saying spoilt ballot papers never happen then :wink: