Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

Well done Boris
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34623
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Nidge2 [ Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Well done Boris

Now go and get them and whittle the fake ones out.

Author:  MR T [ Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

Well one thing is for certain It's going to be interesting :D

Author:  Sussex [ Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

MR T wrote:
Well one thing is for certain It's going to be interesting :D

Got a front seat for the Boris roller-coaster. Image

Author:  edders23 [ Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

seen headlines this morning for is this the end of Britain ................really

My prediction EU will put their foot down and he'll have to put mays deal to parliament again and be defeated again :wink:

followed by a vote to prevent no deal Brexit and a vote to cancel brexit

Author:  bloodnock [ Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

edders23 wrote:
seen headlines this morning for is this the end of Britain ................really

My prediction EU will put their foot down and he'll have to put mays deal to parliament again and be defeated again :wink:

followed by a vote to prevent no deal Brexit and a vote to cancel brexit


No, It's the beginning of a new, free and better UK, BOJO can still prorogue parliament if required regardless of that last vote and besides leave with no Deal is still the legal default.

Cancelling Brexit won't wash with the majority of the British public, there would be holy hell to pay and about the only party with so little to lose from promoting the daft idea is the Lib Dems...it won't be Labour because they'll fail miserably in any future GE if they so much as tried it. Labour knows full well that the pro EU want's of it's party members are not the same as the Brexit wants of about a third of their core voters who are not party members.

As for Pro EU Tories then they'll eventually swallow their pride once they start to feel the real threat of the Brexit party stealing their seats and jobs and also to move on to proper domestic politics.

People have had enough, they are more prepared to accept a deal now as go on in the pre Brexit limbo that we find ourselves in now, this also makes a peoples vote less likely as it would just put us back to where we are now with country split down the middle regardless of who wins it by a 5% majority.

Author:  Sussex [ Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

The thing is we already have the legislation passed for a no deal Brexit.

So the option is a deal that passes the commons, or no deal.

Author:  grandad [ Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

Sussex wrote:
The thing is we already have the legislation passed for a no deal Brexit.

So the option is a deal that passes the commons, or no deal.
Or a new bit of legislation preventing us from leaving. In my opinion, if it is getting to within say 6 weeks of the end of October and we still don't have a deal, Boris will call a general election which , in effect will stop any new acts of parliament being passed until after the election which means that the default position of leave can't be overturned.

Author:  edders23 [ Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

apparently Rees Mogg has been given the role of preventing a no deal vote taking place and he knows the rules better than Bercow allegedly

Author:  Sussex [ Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

edders23 wrote:
apparently Rees Mogg has been given the role of preventing a no deal vote taking place and he knows the rules better than Bercow allegedly

Moggy is the top man when it comes to parliament rules and history.

Author:  edders23 [ Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

Sussex wrote:
edders23 wrote:
apparently Rees Mogg has been given the role of preventing a no deal vote taking place and he knows the rules better than Bercow allegedly

Moggy is the top man when it comes to parliament rules and history.



might get a bit interesting if Rees Mogg and Bercow lock horns

Author:  Nidge2 [ Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

edders23 wrote:
Sussex wrote:
edders23 wrote:
apparently Rees Mogg has been given the role of preventing a no deal vote taking place and he knows the rules better than Bercow allegedly

Moggy is the top man when it comes to parliament rules and history.



might get a bit interesting if Rees Mogg and Bercow lock horns



My money is on RM, he'll eat Bercow for a starter.

Author:  trotskys twin [ Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

Of course all you dopes ignore the occupied 6 county's role in this rest assured a no deal means a United Ireland and a civil war between the Orange scum and the rest including bombs and shootings in the mainland UK..................................a General Election will return a Labour Corbyn Government who will negotiate the UK's withdrawal from the EU ie get a deal that protects workers rights and Trade ......................followed by the collapse of the EU led by Italy and Spain

HAPPY DAYS

UP THE REPUBLIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Author:  edders23 [ Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

always the fantasist eh Tel still at least you can dream about Arsenal having half a chance this season

Author:  Sussex [ Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

edders23 wrote:
always the fantasist eh Tel still at least you can dream about Arsenal having half a chance this season

Corbyn's got more chance than Arsenal, and the Queen will never let Corbyn in number 10.

Defo get the Mercedes in a tunnel treatment.

Author:  edders23 [ Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Well done Boris

Sussex wrote:
edders23 wrote:
always the fantasist eh Tel still at least you can dream about Arsenal having half a chance this season

Corbyn's got more chance than Arsenal, and the Queen will never let Corbyn in number 10.

Defo get the Mercedes in a tunnel treatment.



that would be highly undemocratic !!!!

I now think we'll be out of the EU at the deadline but without a deal as for an election can't see corbyn winning if we are out of the EU as brexit party will fade into the background

Corbyns main chance is for Brexit party to take votes off the tories and Bojo the clown would never risk that

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/