Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

Boris gets the deal done.
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=36472
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sussex [ Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Boris gets the deal done.

Think the PM/Government have done very well. =D> =D>

Even Farage said he would vote for it if he was a MP. :shock:

Guido Fawkes have got what they say is the Gov Analysis which makes interesting reading.

https://order-order.com/2020/12/24/excl ... 7-eu-wins/

Author:  Nidge2 [ Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

Sussex wrote:
Think the PM/Government have done very well. =D> =D>

Even Farage said he would vote for it if he was a MP. :shock:

Guido Fawkes have got what they say is the Gov Analysis which makes interesting reading.

https://order-order.com/2020/12/24/excl ... 7-eu-wins/



It's taken us long enough, if it wasn't for Corbyn swapping sides then May being an absolute idiot we'd be out a lot sooner. Let's see what we can do without the EU and their un-elected vvank stains telling us what to do.

Author:  captain cab [ Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

This didn't age very well :lol:

Author:  trotskys twin [ Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

At least the fishermen are happy :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Author:  captain cab [ Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

trotskys twin wrote:
At least the fishermen are happy :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:


:lol:

Author:  edders23 [ Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

trotskys twin wrote:
At least the fishermen are happy :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:



yup they can fish all they want now and no customers to sell to as they cannot meet EU rules :roll:

Author:  grandad [ Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

edders23 wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
At least the fishermen are happy :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:



yup they can fish all they want now and no customers to sell to as they cannot meet EU rules :roll:

Or we could all lend a hand and buy their fish ourselves.

Author:  edders23 [ Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
At least the fishermen are happy :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:



yup they can fish all they want now and no customers to sell to as they cannot meet EU rules :roll:

Or we could all lend a hand and buy their fish ourselves.



sorry but I don't like seafood !

Author:  bloodnock [ Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

edders23 wrote:
grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
At least the fishermen are happy :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:



yup they can fish all they want now and no customers to sell to as they cannot meet EU rules :roll:

Or we could all lend a hand and buy their fish ourselves.



sorry but I don't like seafood !


I love fish...bring it on.

Author:  heathcote [ Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

bloodnock wrote:
edders23 wrote:
grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
At least the fishermen are happy :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:



yup they can fish all they want now and no customers to sell to as they cannot meet EU rules :roll:

Or we could all lend a hand and buy their fish ourselves.



sorry but I don't like seafood !


I love fish...bring it on.


Morrisons have invested in our fishing industry, they have bought FAL fish and there trawlers, very good market for south west fishing fleet.

Author:  edders23 [ Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

heathcote wrote:
edders23 wrote:
grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:


yup they can fish all they want now and no customers to sell to as they cannot meet EU rules :roll:

Or we could all lend a hand and buy their fish ourselves.





I love fish...bring it on.


Morrisons have invested in our fishing industry, they have bought FAL fish and there trawlers, very good market for south west fishing fleet.



yes I read about that one not sure if it's a good or bad thing supermarkets owning the supply chain squeezes out the small retailers

Author:  trotskys twin [ Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

Fish i love it Dover Sole Halibut Skate Haddock bring it on i always use the same fishmonger and he says the Fishermen now realise they have been shafted by the Tory scum in the stupid corrupt DEAL BoJo negotiated :badgrin: :badgrin: fekk em say i trust a TORY get stitched up :badgrin:

BORIS GOT THE DEAL DONE ALL RIGHT #-o #-o #-o

Author:  Nidge2 [ Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Boris gets the deal done.

edders23 wrote:
heathcote wrote:
edders23 wrote:
grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:


yup they can fish all they want now and no customers to sell to as they cannot meet EU rules :roll:

Or we could all lend a hand and buy their fish ourselves.





I love fish...bring it on.


Morrisons have invested in our fishing industry, they have bought FAL fish and there trawlers, very good market for south west fishing fleet.



yes I read about that one not sure if it's a good or bad thing supermarkets owning the supply chain squeezes out the small retailers



It's a good deal IMO, straight from the sea to the supermarket.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/