Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

The Pandora papers
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37452
Page 1 of 1

Author:  edders23 [ Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:18 pm ]
Post subject:  The Pandora papers

I doubt these exposes will make any difference but it is amazing how many politicians world wide have been exposed

One I particularly noticed was Tony Blair avoiding 312000 in Stamp duty we all have to pay it so why should a prime minister not !

anybody else picked up on any ?

Author:  Sussex [ Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Pandora papers

I think it's shameful that foreign folks, and local folks for that matter, can avoid stamp duty on these crazy-priced properties.

The greed of some people is sickening.

Author:  bloodnock [ Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Pandora papers

Tony and Cherie Blair....well, who'd ever have thought they'd do such a thing :roll:

Author:  grandad [ Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Pandora papers

I just bought a flat for £69,000 and I still had to pay stamp duty.

Author:  edders23 [ Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Pandora papers

grandad wrote:
I just bought a flat for £69,000 and I still had to pay stamp duty.



that's cheap where is it Blackpool ?

Author:  grandad [ Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Pandora papers

edders23 wrote:
grandad wrote:
I just bought a flat for £69,000 and I still had to pay stamp duty.



that's cheap where is it Blackpool ?

No. Just round the corner from where I live.

Author:  edders23 [ Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Pandora papers

grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:
grandad wrote:
I just bought a flat for £69,000 and I still had to pay stamp duty.



that's cheap where is it Blackpool ?

No. Just round the corner from where I live.



the son of one of my drivers has just bought a one bedroom for £65000 but 45% shared equity so a 1 bed round our way is £145000 !!

Melton Mowbray must be the Blackpool of the east midlands !

Author:  Sussex [ Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Pandora papers

Mini Sussex has just bought a three-bedroom house for £425,000.

The world has gone stark raving bonkers. ](*,)

Author:  edders23 [ Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Pandora papers

Sussex wrote:
Mini Sussex has just bought a three-bedroom house for £425,000.

The world has gone stark raving bonkers. ](*,)



round here you can pay that for a 3 bedroom newbuild

Author:  grandad [ Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Pandora papers

edders23 wrote:
Sussex wrote:
Mini Sussex has just bought a three-bedroom house for £425,000.

The world has gone stark raving bonkers. ](*,)



round here you can pay that for a 3 bedroom newbuild
You would struggle to find 3 bed houses here that are that expensive.

Author:  MR T [ Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Pandora papers

Sussex wrote:
Mini Sussex has just bought a three-bedroom house for £425,000.

The world has gone stark raving bonkers. ](*,)

You have to start someware

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/