Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 19483
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
So after all the smoke and mirrors the announcement has finally come.

and it's the unfortunate folks of clacton who will experience the media circus

I think he had to as it's the only way he will be able to get a place on the TV debate platform. i will definitely watch one or two now as they will be much more interesting.

AS to whether reform can win seats well that's probably less likely but Farage in parliament would be entertaining!

_________________
lack of modern legislation is the iceberg sinking the titanic of the transport sector


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 54517
Location: 1066 Country
I think he has a chance there.

In my view this is all about the 2029 election, not the 2024 one.

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 19740
edders23 wrote:

I think he had to as it's the only way he will be able to get a place on the TV debate platform. i will definitely watch one or two now as they will be much more interesting.


The debate tomorrow is only between Starmer and Sunak isn't it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 19483
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:

I think he had to as it's the only way he will be able to get a place on the TV debate platform. i will definitely watch one or two now as they will be much more interesting.


The debate tomorrow is only between Starmer and Sunak isn't it?



yes which is wrong I think other parties should also get a chance although this would have been organised before Farage's announcement

_________________
lack of modern legislation is the iceberg sinking the titanic of the transport sector


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 19740
edders23 wrote:
grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:

I think he had to as it's the only way he will be able to get a place on the TV debate platform. i will definitely watch one or two now as they will be much more interesting.


The debate tomorrow is only between Starmer and Sunak isn't it?



yes which is wrong I think other parties should also get a chance although this would have been organised before Farage's announcement

What about the Lib Dems?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 19483
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:
grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:

I think he had to as it's the only way he will be able to get a place on the TV debate platform. i will definitely watch one or two now as they will be much more interesting.


The debate tomorrow is only between Starmer and Sunak isn't it?



yes which is wrong I think other parties should also get a chance although this would have been organised before Farage's announcement

What about the Lib Dems?



i did say other Parties (plural) yes the Lib Dems and the Greens should also be invited ( and maybe a novelty candidate such as count binface :D )

_________________
lack of modern legislation is the iceberg sinking the titanic of the transport sector


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group