Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:03 am 
Gateshead Angel wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
Mick

you know bleep all

thats why Gateshead is in such a mess!

your mate HAS NEVER SEEN ME IN A PRIVATE HIRE CAR

as usual hes wrong again.

what I do know is you know nothing!

Thats again an asumption on your part, and I might add a completely inaccurate one.

I inherited problems, the previous association allowed the council and PH operators to dictate what happened in the HC trade.

In due course we will see major changes in Gateshead, I am unable to report fully on exactly what we will achieve but I can assure you they will shock you. We expect to see our council issue a temporary suspension order on the issuance of new HC vehicle licenses within this month. We expect to see proper provision for both HC and PH within prominent positions at the Metrocentre. We expect to see a review of current provision. We have finalised access to bus lanes. We have unified the HC trade and included a increasing proportion of PH drivers. We have not allowed ourselves to be influenced by anyone other than our members.

Now I may know nothing Mr Fielding, but I know enough to get things done for the people I represent without taking anything from them, something that is completely alien to parasites such as you.

B. Lucky

glad to hear it though I may add weve heard it b4 and we was glad to hear it then as well.

your mistake in the past is threatning legal action and not carrying it through whether it be me or the council.

had we have gone to court you would have lost but you would have held your respect as a man who does what he says.

Your new licensing officer obviously is one who will get things done he will realise that there is a cash pile in the licensing account you say does not exist (if it doesnt they cannot budget)

that means they know they can afford a survey in due course, one is not needed yet, as you say he knows he can suspend plate giving because there is no doubt there is no demand unmet.

Glad you have got there at last its a bloody relief I tried to get you there 2 years ago, but you took no notice.

you allowed his predecesor to get away with murder, and come out with crap like no ringfensing he baffled you with science.

I am relieved you have managed to lay the blame elsewhere to, it gives to a straight edge.

perhaps its a hell of a frustration hearing your new licensing offiicer comming out with what you have been told by me for 2 years, dont take it out on me, I know its hard to appologise.

name calling wont help either dear boy, just prepare for your new golden future, welcome to reality its been a bloody long path.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:12 am 
Anonymous wrote:
glad to hear it though I may add weve heard it b4 and we was glad to hear it then as well.

your mistake in the past is threatning legal action and not carrying it through whether it be me or the council.

There is a differance between threatening legal action and informing someone of a law and their infringement of it.

You and your like confuse the two.

B. Lucky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:18 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Your new licensing officer obviously is one who will get things done he will realise that there is a cash pile in the licensing account you say does not exist (if it doesnt they cannot budget)

Our new LO will make improvements, thats for sure, but I believe the council had the LO change forced upon them due to a strong challenge on policy from the trade. Gateshead doesn't have a licensing account and legally it is not required to have one, it does however have to have a separate licensing budget and the contents of the budget need to be published. I asked you to quote the exact legal standpoint of your argument and all you informed me was that it wasn't in the Beano.

B. Lucky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:29 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Glad you have got there at last its a bloody relief I tried to get you there 2 years ago, but you took no notice.

I think you must be getting me mixed up with someone else, all you have done for the past few years is insult me and attempt to discredit my opinions.

B. Lucky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:35 am 
Anonymous wrote:
you allowed his predecesor to get away with murder, and come out with crap like no ringfensing he baffled you with science.

I am relieved you have managed to lay the blame elsewhere to, it gives to a straight edge.

The previous LO certainly did not baffle me with science, she came out with crap excuses and arguments all of the time but our fight took an age to start as we had to prove that we were representative. It is only when we did, that the LO changed.

I haven't managed to lay the blame elsewhere Geoff, I've only managed to convince you that problems started before I became involved. I am as much to blame as anyone for voting the people in who represented us so badly.

B. Lucky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:58 am 
Anonymous wrote:
perhaps its a hell of a frustration hearing your new licensing offiicer comming out with what you have been told by me for 2 years, dont take it out on me, I know its hard to appologise.

name calling wont help either dear boy, just prepare for your new golden future, welcome to reality its been a bloody long path.

There are no simularities between what our new LO says and the abusive drivel that you come out with. True to parasite form you pop your head up after years of abuse and try to take the credit. I don't find it hard to appologise when I'm wrong mate, I'm sorry you feel its so difficult.

Name caling doesn't help, your right, so I don't understand why you feel the need to resort to it so often.

My arguments and opinions have never changed, so for you to welcme me to reality means that you have no concept of that place, I don't agree with much of what you say, we are in different places, I'm in the future your stuck in the past when it comes to debate between us.

B. Lucky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:01 am 
Gateshead Angel wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I think you must be getting me mixed up with someone else, all you have done for the past few years is insult me and attempt to discredit my opinions.

B. Lucky

who me? come come all I want is to help taxidrivers improve thier lot, and there is so much that can be done.

but opinions like "Gateshead council opened quotas to take more money for the general rate fund" needed squashing for the rubbish it always was.

so did the "council policy is not to ringfence funds" slur.

what you describe Gateshead council of now doing was always open to it

and I say still you were hoodwinked, I said it then I say it now, if thats an insult you are very arrogant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:07 am 
Anonymous wrote:
who me? come come all I want is to help taxidrivers improve thier lot, and there is so much that can be done.

What improvements are those then Geoff, starting Taxibus schemes which are obviously being abused elsewhere when copied.

I think this whole argument is better concluded away from this forum, the members and guests must be getting sick, log on using one of your usernames and I'll send you my phone number and we'll sort this whole [edited by admin] personal thing our once and for all.

B. Lucky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:11 am 
Gateshead Angel wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

There are no simularities between what our new LO says and the abusive drivel that you come out with. True to parasite form you pop your head up after years of abuse and try to take the credit. I don't find it hard to appologise when I'm wrong mate, I'm sorry you feel its so difficult.

Name caling doesn't help, your right, so I don't understand why you feel the need to resort to it so often.

My arguments and opinions have never changed, so for you to welcme me to reality means that you have no concept of that place, I don't agree with much of what you say, we are in different places, I'm in the future your stuck in the past when it comes to debate between us.

B. Lucky

mck

debate is impossible where one wants to talk facts the other (you) changing all the time to desired policies that are unlawfull

I claim no credit for your los thinking
he just thinks now like the rest of the proffesion

but what you said about Gateshead council could not be true, then

how could you think that.

if what you describe is possible now it was then, and look through the stuff I said so.

where does it leave you now with managed growth? its not desirable or possible its just meaningless words

and the none transferable plates? cannot in law be done now or the past the law wont let it.

rub your wounds, just what magic is this licensing officer? I will tell you he knows the law and wishes to abide by it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:29 am 
the rural transport Mick is against.

http://ichuddersfield.icnetwork.co.uk/0 ... ectid=14...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:21 am 
Anonymous wrote:

PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND.

Typical of the man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:27 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND.

Typical of the man.

Every one wants to see those in remote areas catered for but this is an eyecatching link from the same newspaper. Phone a bus, I wonder what the implications are for this service being subject to the 1976 act? Private hire in another guise perhaps.

http://ichuddersfield.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100localnews/page.cfm?objectid=14377150&method=full&siteid=50060

Best wishes

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:23 pm 

The one thing I didn't see in the article was the cost.

Maybe this isn't one of those services that are subsidised to the tune of £50 a passenger, but I bet it isn't that far off. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:54 am 
John Davies wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND.

Typical of the man.

Every one wants to see those in remote areas catered for but this is an eyecatching link from the same newspaper. Phone a bus, I wonder what the implications are for this service being subject to the 1976 act? Private hire in another guise perhaps.

http://ichuddersfield.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100localnews/page.cfm?objectid=14377150&method=full&siteid=50060

Best wishes

JD

THATS THE ONE JOHN, NOT ITS NOT PRIVATE HIRE ITS PUBLIC IT STOPS AT BUS STOPS.

incidentaly the reporters misunderstood the article so its factualy in correct.

this cannot be done by private hire and taxis need extra licensing of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:00 am 
Sussex wrote:
Maybe this isn't one of those services that are subsidised to the tune of £50 a passenger, but I bet it isn't that far off. :shock:

Its called a "taxibus" by some on here, and operated by the same person that refers to it as such.

B.Lucky

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next