It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Calgary, same old story
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:19 pm 

Different country, same debate. :?

http://www2.canada.com/calgaryherald/ne ... 0ac94c6977

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:12 am 

Perhaps de-regulation along with close observation to ensure that towns are not flooded with taxis would be a more sensible solution. Perhaps issuing plates at a certain level per month to see how things go and then if it becomes apparent that there are too many closing applications until such time as it is needed to re-open them again. In other words a mixture of both systems

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:18 am 

toots wrote:
Perhaps de-regulation along with close observation to ensure that towns are not flooded with taxis would be a more sensible solution. Perhaps issuing plates at a certain level per month to see how things go and then if it becomes apparent that there are too many closing applications until such time as it is needed to re-open them again. In other words a mixture of both systems
It's called Managed Growth.... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:24 am 

MR T wrote:
toots wrote:

Thank you. Couldn't think what I meant but then it seems I can't think of anything tonight I must be in blonde state trying to answer too many stupid questions. Which is nothing at all to do with this post or TDO for that matter eusasmiles.zip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:34 am 

toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:

Thank you. Couldn't think what I meant but then it seems I can't think of anything tonight I must be in blonde state trying to answer too many stupid questions. Which is nothing at all to do with this post or TDO for that matter eusasmiles.zip
I'm surprised you're on here at all!, I would have thought, you would have been far too busy reading the many thousands of Valentine cards you must have receive. because you're special. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:37 am 

MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:

I'm surprised you're on here at all!, I would have thought, you would have been far too busy reading the many thousands of Valentine cards you must have receive. because you're special. :shock:

:cry: No

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:39 am 

toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:

Not even one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:39 am 

MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:

Not even one?

:cry: :cry: No

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:45 am 

toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:

I'm surprised you're on here at all!, I would have thought, you would have been far too busy reading the many thousands of Valentine cards you must have received. because you're special. :shock:

Not even one?

Nevermind toots........ your special to all of us on TDO . even the cross-dressers \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:46 am 

MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:

Not even one?

Nevermind toots........ your special to all of us on TDO . even the cross-dressers \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

:D Thanks