Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm 

blackpool wrote:
jack another w8nker

That's possibly very true. I hope his next sh*te is a hedgehog. How dare he tar all ph with the same brush

Post subject: taxis
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:18 am 

not evey phv drive does those thing I've driven ph for a long time an ino there's times when your in town someone approaches your vehicle an you just accept the job I know in some areas hacks have to work long an hard hours to buy there own taxi an there's people out there just picking up fares illigaly what can I say were in a very big reccession an I can understand why they tout but come on now me as a newly hackney driver I still respect the phv trade as they are like us they have bills to pay a family to feed so I understand
But not every ph driver is like that.

Post subject: Re: taxis
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:15 pm 

hamidtaxi wrote:
not evey phv drive does those thing I've driven ph for a long time an ino there's times when your in town someone approaches your vehicle an you just accept the job I know in some areas hacks have to work long an hard hours to buy there own taxi an there's people out there just picking up fares illigaly what can I say were in a very big reccession an I can understand why they tout but come on now me as a newly hackney driver I still respect the phv trade as they are like us they have bills to pay a family to feed so I understand
But not every ph driver is like that.

Correct. There are good PH drivers and bad ones too. Just as there are good and bad taxi drivers, bus drivers, shopkeepers etc.

Post subject: the truth
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:10 pm 

yes that's correct wirrel
Come on now admit it every one once in there career as a ph has done illigal pick ups I put my hand up to it I've done it a few times its not the ph fault if the public new the difference between private an a taxi we wouldn't have this problem as then they won't be a illigal trade as the public will know an won't use the illigal service.

Post subject: Re: the truth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 am 

hamidtaxi wrote:
yes that's correct wirrel
Come on now admit it every one once in there career as a ph has done illigal pick ups I put my hand up to it I've done it a few times its not the ph fault if the public new the difference between private an a taxi we wouldn't have this problem as then they won't be a illigal trade as the public will know an won't use the illigal service.

You seem to think that the public care about the difference between taxis and ph, whilst in my experience they do but don't care they just want to get home. Also whilst you're asking ph to put their hands up for illegal pick ups can we have the taxis do the same :wink:

Post subject: Re: ok
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 pm 

jack351 wrote:
you even know it that every minicab driver toutes for bussines.

Another fable from the brain dead.