but the drunks are very anoying

That's not the only thing that can be annoying when you have to rent :wink:

Post subject: owner boss
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:36 am 

toots wrote:
jack351 wrote:

I'm not renting I have done the deal the vehicle an plate is now mine, didn't even have to get a loan out just borrowed a few grand from family an friends going to pay it back without interest
Just waiting to get a reply from a few lads interested in renting.

Post subject: Re: owner boss
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:30 am 

jack351 wrote:
toots wrote:
jack351 wrote:

I'm not renting I have done the deal the vehicle an plate is now mine, didn't even have to get a loan out just borrowed a few grand from family an friends going to pay it back without interest

So your not working the cab then?

Post subject: Re: owner boss
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 am 

Midlander wrote:
jack351 wrote:
toots wrote:
jack351 wrote:

So your not working the cab then?

I'm driving it for time being untill I get the lads who will rent it out on a contract basis
Like they said 500 a week they pay for everything, there's 2 lads going into partnership so works out about 250 each.

Post subject: Re: plates
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 am 

jack351 wrote:
toots wrote:
jack351 wrote:
I only buy a taxi if the area is limited as then the earnings are good if its a delimited area there are too many cabs and not enough work
My friend is in this taxi bussines he has
3 in halifax
4 in blackburn
4 in preston
These areas are all limited and all 100percent wavs
And he is getting good rent from each driver so I decided to go into the same bussines.

Does it matter if the earnings are good? Do you actually intend to drive the vehicle yourself?

No but if they are limited it will be hard for people to buy so instead they'll just rent and if the earnings arnt good then I don't think that much people will rent.
I drove one last night and tonight an I was impressed on how much a cab driver can make, but the drunks are very anoying when you get into the town too many people hailing you, fights over who was in the cab first, minicabs being hailed illigaly and taxi stand que jumpers. Had a very long, fun and money making few nights.
Don't you just love it soon as you get back into the town after a fare drop off you get people hailing you down instead of you going to the rank

That would be A Friday and a Saturday night....Dont believe for one second that the other 5 Nights or Days of the week will be so good...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:28 pm 

bloodnock wrote:
jack351 wrote:
toots wrote:
jack351 wrote:
I only buy a taxi if the area is limited as then the earnings are good if its a delimited area there are too many cabs and not enough work
3 in halifax
4 in blackburn
4 in preston
And he is getting good rent from each driver so I decided to go into the same bussines.

Does it matter if the earnings are good? Do you actually intend to drive the vehicle yourself?

No but if they are limited it will be hard for people to buy so instead they'll just rent and if the earnings arnt good then I don't think that much people will rent.
I drove one last night and tonight an I was impressed on how much a cab driver can make, but the drunks are very anoying when you get into the town too many people hailing you, fights over who was in the cab first, minicabs being hailed illigaly and taxi stand que jumpers. Had a very long, fun and money making few nights.
Don't you just love it soon as you get back into the town after a fare drop off you get people hailing you down instead of you going to the rank

That would be A Friday and a Saturday night....Dont believe for one second that the other 5 Nights or Days of the week will be so good...

I know I heard average 8 to 10 hour shift at night you will be lucky to make a hundred but fridays an saturdays when its about 10pm your going to busy till bout 4 or 5am pick up after pick, people flagging you down everywhere you go average job will be about 7 8 pound, the jobs you pick up from the station are big jobs like 30+
You got to love driving a hackney carriage taxi, its annoying ant tiring but it all pays of at the end of each weekend night.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:57 pm 

jack351 wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
jack351 wrote:
toots wrote:
jack351 wrote:
3 in halifax
4 in blackburn
4 in preston

I know I heard average 8 to 10 hour shift at night you will be lucky to make a hundred but fridays an saturdays when its about 10pm your going to busy till bout 4 or 5am pick up after pick, people flagging you down everywhere you go average job will be about 7 8 pound, the jobs you pick up from the station are big jobs like 30+
You got to love driving a hackney carriage taxi, its annoying ant tiring but it all pays of at the end of each weekend night.

I don't suppose you see anything wrong with all this?
You make a good argument for delimiting on your own.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:22 pm 

gusmac wrote:
jack351 wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
jack351 wrote:
toots wrote:
jack351 wrote:
3 in halifax
4 in blackburn
4 in preston

No mate
This just goes to show that the cab drivers are making good money
That's why people here are paying 50thousand + for a plate as there's no trade for minicabs
Ever since minicabs have been around they have been a problem plying for hire, touting
I Guess your a minicab driver as every minicab driver whants limited areas delimited as they are jelous of what they are making
I know a lot of minicab drivers but I do not respect one as they are all thieves stealing the taxi trade half of them can't even speak good english
I kmow a few drivers that have been in the minicab trade for over 30 years not one of them has done good in there life why because they drive a minicab
I hate minicab drivers!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:04 pm 

jack351 wrote:
gusmac wrote:
jack351 wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
jack351 wrote:
toots wrote:
jack351 wrote:
3 in halifax
4 in blackburn
4 in preston

No mate
This just goes to show that the cab drivers are making good money
That's why people here are paying 50thousand + for a plate as there's no trade for minicabs
Ever since minicabs have been around they have been a problem plying for hire, touting
I Guess your a minicab driver as every minicab driver whants limited areas delimited as they are jelous of what they are making
I know a lot of minicab drivers but I do not respect one as they are all thieves stealing the taxi trade half of them can't even speak good english
I kmow a few drivers that have been in the minicab trade for over 30 years not one of them has done good in there life why because they drive a minicab
I hate minicab drivers!!!

1 I am not a minicab driver.
2 You have a cheek calling anyone a thief after what you have posted.
You are a leech, living off the graft of others.

Post subject: ok
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:58 pm 

you even know it that every minicab driver toutes for bussines
What about other cases like rape, assult, touting, all done by minicabs every where you hear about a rape case 80% of the time its minicabs,
Look at london every club, bar and restuarant there's minicabs illigaly queing up looking for bussines when it should be the black cabs there as its there trade to rank up
Its every where no matter where you go these minicab drivers can't resist a illigal fare.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:39 pm 

I believe you are a wind up. If the trade is so great where you are and jobs are everywhere to be had ,why is your plate only worth £55.000.

Post subject: plate
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:12 pm 

youbeenbusy wrote:
I believe you are a wind up. If the trade is so great where you are and jobs are everywhere to be had ,why is your plate only worth £55.000.

I think that's an ok value
Oxford is 80thousand and there the work is very quiet in the days but busy on nights an weekends
Here people are just working 8 hours a day an making good not hundreds but still good money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:36 pm 

jack another w8nker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 pm 

This guy is a HOAX that's all I'm going to say. He can't even have a sensible discussion, half of what he writes makes little or no sense. He generalises far too much. He makes allegations and assumptions about a trade he appears to actually know little or nothing about. What a waste of space.