Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

SOLD
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18653
Page 4 of 7

Author:  andycable [ Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

Lol I am off to Oxford....Jack are you telling the tax man or can he just read it on here like the rest of us :-|

Author:  skippy41 [ Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

Looks like a promising skippy student all them jobs in one night :D :D :lol:

Author:  blackpool [ Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

skippy41 wrote:
Looks like a promising skippy student all them jobs in one night :D :D :lol:


What you mean bullshitt@r ?

Author:  187ums [ Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

Quote:
5 bicester fares


thats about 150 miles for £150 quid

you'd been better of working the city and made that with half the mileage, perhaps more even.....

also you reckon you paid £70k for a licence, you sure you aint got a half share??

Author:  jack351 [ Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

187ums wrote:
Quote:
5 bicester fares


thats about 150 miles for £150 quid

you'd been better of working the city and made that with half the mileage, perhaps more even.....

also you reckon you paid £70k for a licence, you sure you aint got a half share??


I prefer long runs
I did nearly £200 on saturday only worked about 8 hours
Yh 70k for full its all on my name now
I heard I can make 500-600 monday to thursday and 500-600 friday saturday so its good.

Author:  blackpool [ Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

What a pair of feckin numptys :roll:

Author:  captain cab [ Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

Lets hope the law commission and government dont propose nationwide deregulation......otherwise that £70K will look like an awful waste of money #-o

CC

Author:  gusmac [ Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

captain cab wrote:
Lets hope the law commission and government dont propose nationwide deregulation......otherwise that £70K will look like an awful waste of money #-o

CC


:shock:

Author:  grandad [ Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

jack351 wrote:
I heard I can make 500-600 monday to thursday and 500-600 friday saturday so its good.

I heard that the moon is made of cheese.
When you say MAKE, you you mean MAKE or TAKE. There is an auful lot of difference. I have a mate who takes over a grand a week but he makes only about £250 a week after paying all his costs.

Author:  Steven Toy [ Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

If you are taking over a grand a week (I wish) you have long left your fixed costs behind. Profit before tax as an owner-driver paying radio rent should be around the £650 mark.

Nice to meet you Sunday, btw, Grandad. Small world and all that...

When our local council deregulated in the early nineties there were a few who lost thousands on plates that they had paid for in transfers of interest. It is a corrupt, risky business.

Author:  grandad [ Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

Steven Toy wrote:
Nice to meet you Sunday, btw, Grandad. Small world and all that...


Yes it was good to put a face to the name. Hope to see you again if you are over this way.

Author:  Steven Toy [ Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

Quote:
Yes it was good to put a face to the name. Hope to see you again if you are over this way.


Next year. It is an annual event and this was the 4th.

Author:  bloodnock [ Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

grandad wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
OK, so we've established that neither Toots nor Skippy can spell, but where's Skippy's grammatical deficiencies?

He missed the full stop at the end of the sentance.



Should'nt that read "He missed the full stop at the end of the sentence." as a "sentance" is handed out by a court.

Author:  grandad [ Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

bloodnock wrote:
grandad wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
OK, so we've established that neither Toots nor Skippy can spell, but where's Skippy's grammatical deficiencies?

He missed the full stop at the end of the sentance.



Should'nt that read "He missed the full stop at the end of the sentence." as a "sentance" is handed out by a court.

If you read the posts after that post you would see that it was a deliberate spelling mistake. In fact there is only one spelling of the word sentence and it means both a collection of words strung together and also a punishment handed down by the courts. The spelling "sentance" is incorrect in both cases. :mrgreen:

Author:  Sussex [ Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SOLD

jack351 wrote:
Just bought myself a cab and hackney plate in oxford city got offered out the blue a mate of my brothers ran into some money problems so i offered for his cab £70,000 :)
Starting work on friday can't wait to start earning
Anyone else here drive cab in oxford need advise on best shifts and hot spots ?

I wish you well.

But one has to wonder why you will be able to earn yet the previous chap couldn't.

Page 4 of 7 All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/