Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:20 pm 

I can only presume you are a ph driver who wants a plate ? Or another way of putting it a F@£kwit !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:08 pm 

blackpool wrote:
I can only presume you are a ph driver who wants a plate ? Or another way of putting it a F@£kwit !

I'm impressed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:30 pm 

Sussex wrote:
blackpool wrote:

I'm impressed.

What with primarni,your easily pleased

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 pm 
Sussex wrote:
187ums wrote:
Ultimately it's down to the council, everyone knows the risks ultimately it's caveat emptor, buyer beware sadly.

Maybe, just maybe, the Law Commission might recommend taking the powers to restrict away from councils.

Then we wont see any more of this nonsense.

Well lets suppose they do?

You tell me who is going to make policy and from where and what their knowledge of any given area is going to be like before they decide that Mrs Hubbins who gets 3 cabs a week in her village needs 200 WAV's to satisfy her demand?

How about those LO's who may lose their jobs through this sort of meddling?

Oh wait up, LO's and existing cabbies don't matter do they, all that matters is those poor PHD's that can't rank and can't use a bus lane, I don't see the Police moaning because unless it's on a 999 call they can't use a bus lane, I do see them creaking over lack of numbers, hey I've an idea, why don't we train cabbies to Police officers, that way the lack of bobbies will cease to exist,

Your whole way of looking at this screams of someone who wants but can't have, like a child denied a bag of sweets in a shop by it's mum, if your model worked that it would find it's own level was the way it would go there would be no problem, but the last ten years or so show that through de-regulation the only level to show it's head is saturation,

Now if I get an answer I guess it will be a one line dismissal type one, but you know I'm right and as I have 3X the experience in the trade than you do on every level and each side of things I think I might know and have seen a bit more of it than you have, something is very wrong right now, there are so many illogical decision's being made, most seem to benefit PH (please remind us which side you bat for and what you did when you were issued a plate) YOU SOLD IT! the very thing you campaign against, so, how is anyone supposed to take you seriously with your track record and it surprises me that you even bother given that you sold your ass to the devil anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:46 am 

For the record I've never been given a free plate, nor have I profited from one. So I don't know who that last comment was for.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:34 pm 
187ums wrote:
For the record I've never been given a free plate, nor have I profited from one. So I don't know who that last comment was for.

LOL, not you, Sussex.