Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:04 am 

hey Skull how does it feel having to give all that hard earned money that you worked for to your Boss the Owner?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:29 am 

187ums wrote:
hey Skull how does it feel having to give all that hard earned money that you worked for to your Boss the Owner?

How does it feel having all the debt and depending on the driver to pay for it with de-restriction looming in the back ground? Isn’t it a shame that by the time you have paid it off de-restriction will probably be with you and the plate will be worthless?

Didn’t you learn anything from the last time you crossed swords with me son, you’re just not up to this game.

Oh, and by the way when someone puts you up to making a comment like that you just might want to put some thought behind it first. You sound like you are retarded. Shouldn’t you be on the Cabby Forum with the rest of the little Englanders who are manning the parochial barricade? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:17 am 

The way things are going at present, I would much rather be a jockie, than an owner with a £50,000 plate debt. :wink:

Just ask the T&G lads at Watford. :-$

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:10 pm 

well only three days to go before the replies start to roll in ........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:36 am 
Anonymous wrote:
To put this one to rest. I am a firm believer that everyone should be entitled to voice their opinion without fear of being verbally abused or ridiculed.
We recently had a spell where several people with their own agenda tried to usurp this forum.
Jim Taylor chose to join them and in the process he has tried, and continues to try, to decry both this site and me personally.
All of these people have caused irreparable damage to the ability of any forum such as this to provide a platform for free speech, where opposing viewpoints can be aired and disagreements can take place without the need for personal abuse.
I cannot and would not stop Jim Taylor from stating his views, but I can prevent him from abusing others on this forum and I do so in the hope that those others may be encouraged to state their views knowing they will not receive a vitriolic response.

Sounds like forum that died?

I was responsible for personal abuse?

What rot. It was me who was subjected to the worst form of personal abuse, because the illiterates didn't like what I said and, like kids in the playground , they shouted me down.

I don't post. The site has died.

Destroyed by petty mindedness. And an inability to tolerate real debate.

Their loss. Watch this space.
Hopefully you will now understand the why.
regards
do you know him.....love mr T..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:38 am 
TDO wrote:
You must have missed JD's venom :D

It's gonna be published within a week. make your own mind up, and get back to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:23 pm 
TDO wrote:
Skull wrote:
MR T wrote:
To put this one to rest. I am a firm believer that everyone should be entitled to voice their opinion without fear of being verbally abused or ridiculed.
We recently had a spell where several people with their own agenda tried to usurp this forum.
Jim Taylor chose to join them and in the process he has tried, and continues to try, to decry both this site and me personally.
All of these people have caused irreparable damage to the ability of any forum such as this to provide a platform for free speech, where opposing viewpoints can be aired and disagreements can take place without the need for personal abuse.
I cannot and would not stop Jim Taylor from stating his views, but I can prevent him from abusing others on this forum and I do so in the hope that those others may be encouraged to state their views knowing they will not receive a vitriolic response.

They're interested in "free speech".

So why am I banned from posting? Is the only free speech they allowed that which they agree with?

Isn't it sad that, in this day and age, children are alloowed to work in the taxi trade. Shouldn't they be restricted to shimmying up lums?

:lol:
regards

What are you on about?

Mr T 'nicked' that from the 'sewing bee' :lol:

For the unitiated, the 'sewing bee' is the old Fastblacks forum in Edinburgh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:25 pm 
TDO wrote:
Skull wrote:
MR T wrote:
regards

What are you on about?

They're interested in "free speech".

So why am I banned from posting? Is the only free speech they allowed that which they agree with?

Sorry about the previous post. Bit of finger trouble I'm afraid.

:?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:26 pm 
Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:
TDO wrote:
Skull wrote:
MR T wrote:
regards

What are you on about?

Have you had a look at what they talk about on the sewing bee, my god you just can't take them seriously.

Jim Taylor has more than a point, they never discuss anything that may be a little contentious. Its handbags at dawn, when Taylor was unceremoniously removed the forum died.

It's the forum that get things done tho :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:18 pm 

I know this post is verry old now
But im against deregulations
The restricted market works better IMO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:02 pm 

Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:03 pm 

cab 44 wrote:

So you would be happy if only one petrol station supplied your diesel, or only one tyre fitter, or you were made to buy only one type of vehicle?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:51 am 

Sussex wrote:
So you would be happy if only one petrol station supplied your diesel, or only one tyre fitter, or you were made to buy only one type of vehicle?

which area has one taxi? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:44 pm 

Sussex wrote:
cab 44 wrote:

It appears hes a fan of market forces MUG :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:00 pm 

Sussex wrote:
cab 44 wrote:

Great choice of petrol stations with various discounts available ! No price fixing there is there :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next