Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

Quantity control Justification.
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2406
Page 9 of 11

Author:  187ums [ Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

So who is Jim Taylor? and whats his angle?

Author:  Skull [ Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

187ums wrote:
So who is Jim Taylor? and whats his angle?



A friend of mine with an acrid and erudite ability when it comes to putting pen to paper, a bit like JD with venom. :badgrin:

Author:  TDO [ Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

You must have missed JD's venom :D

Author:  TDO [ Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Skull wrote:
MR T wrote:
To put this one to rest. I am a firm believer that everyone should be entitled to voice their opinion without fear of being verbally abused or ridiculed.
We recently had a spell where several people with their own agenda tried to usurp this forum.
Jim Taylor chose to join them and in the process he has tried, and continues to try, to decry both this site and me personally.
All of these people have caused irreparable damage to the ability of any forum such as this to provide a platform for free speech, where opposing viewpoints can be aired and disagreements can take place without the need for personal abuse.
I cannot and would not stop Jim Taylor from stating his views, but I can prevent him from abusing others on this forum and I do so in the hope that those others may be encouraged to state their views knowing they will not receive a vitriolic response.
Hopefully you will now understand the why.
regards
do you know him.....love mr T..




What are you on about?


Mr T 'nicked' that from the 'sewing bee' :lol:

For the unitiated, the 'sewing bee' is the old Fastblacks forum in Edinburgh.

Author:  Skull [ Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

TDO wrote:
Skull wrote:
MR T wrote:
To put this one to rest. I am a firm believer that everyone should be entitled to voice their opinion without fear of being verbally abused or ridiculed.
We recently had a spell where several people with their own agenda tried to usurp this forum.
Jim Taylor chose to join them and in the process he has tried, and continues to try, to decry both this site and me personally.
All of these people have caused irreparable damage to the ability of any forum such as this to provide a platform for free speech, where opposing viewpoints can be aired and disagreements can take place without the need for personal abuse.
I cannot and would not stop Jim Taylor from stating his views, but I can prevent him from abusing others on this forum and I do so in the hope that those others may be encouraged to state their views knowing they will not receive a vitriolic response.
Hopefully you will now understand the why.
regards
do you know him.....love mr T..




What are you on about?


Mr T 'nicked' that from the 'sewing bee' :lol:

For the unitiated, the 'sewing bee' is the old Fastblacks forum in Edinburgh.




Have you had a look at what they talk about on the sewing bee, my god you just can't take them seriously.

Jim Taylor has more than a point, they never discuss anything that may be a little contentious. Its handbags at dawn, when Taylor was unceremoniously removed the forum died.

Author:  Guest [ Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol:

Author:  Sussex [ Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

So what justifications have councils given? :-k

And what consumer benefits are customers gaining from having less? :wink:

Author:  Sirius [ Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well as far as the fastblack site is concerned, there is "contentious" and there is "contentious" some of the bellicose responses from the posters showed characteristics more in keeping with a deep seated psychosis.

Author:  Skull [ Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

A famous psychologist once said "find me someone who is sane and I will cure him"
:wink:

Carl Jung.

Author:  Sirius [ Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Skull wrote:
A famous psychologist once said "find me someone who is sane and I will cure him"
:wink:

Carl Jung.




:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Skull [ Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sirius wrote:
Skull wrote:
A famous psychologist once said "find me someone who is sane and I will cure him"
:wink:

Carl Jung.




:lol: :lol: :lol:



Thought you would like that. :wink:

Author:  Realcabforceforum [ Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Skull wrote:
TDO wrote:
Skull wrote:
MR T wrote:
To put this one to rest. I am a firm believer that everyone should be entitled to voice their opinion without fear of being verbally abused or ridiculed.
We recently had a spell where several people with their own agenda tried to usurp this forum.
Jim Taylor chose to join them and in the process he has tried, and continues to try, to decry both this site and me personally.
All of these people have caused irreparable damage to the ability of any forum such as this to provide a platform for free speech, where opposing viewpoints can be aired and disagreements can take place without the need for personal abuse.
I cannot and would not stop Jim Taylor from stating his views, but I can prevent him from abusing others on this forum and I do so in the hope that those others may be encouraged to state their views knowing they will not receive a vitriolic response.
Hopefully you will now understand the why.
regards
do you know him.....love mr T..




What are you on about?


Mr T 'nicked' that from the 'sewing bee' :lol:

For the unitiated, the 'sewing bee' is the old Fastblacks forum in Edinburgh.




Have you had a look at what they talk about on the sewing bee, my god you just can't take them seriously.

Jim Taylor has more than a point, they never discuss anything that may be a little contentious. Its handbags at dawn, when Taylor was unceremoniously removed the forum died.


It's the forum that get things done tho :wink:

Author:  Skull [ Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:47 am ]
Post subject: 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:
TDO wrote:
Skull wrote:
MR T wrote:
To put this one to rest. I am a firm believer that everyone should be entitled to voice their opinion without fear of being verbally abused or ridiculed.
We recently had a spell where several people with their own agenda tried to usurp this forum.
Jim Taylor chose to join them and in the process he has tried, and continues to try, to decry both this site and me personally.
All of these people have caused irreparable damage to the ability of any forum such as this to provide a platform for free speech, where opposing viewpoints can be aired and disagreements can take place without the need for personal abuse.
I cannot and would not stop Jim Taylor from stating his views, but I can prevent him from abusing others on this forum and I do so in the hope that those others may be encouraged to state their views knowing they will not receive a vitriolic response.
Hopefully you will now understand the why.
regards
do you know him.....love mr T..




What are you on about?


Mr T 'nicked' that from the 'sewing bee' :lol:

For the unitiated, the 'sewing bee' is the old Fastblacks forum in Edinburgh.




Have you had a look at what they talk about on the sewing bee, my god you just can't take them seriously.

Jim Taylor has more than a point, they never discuss anything that may be a little contentious. Its handbags at dawn, when Taylor was unceremoniously removed the forum died.


It's the forum that get things done tho :wink:


You could say that :wink:

Author:  Guest [ Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:48 am ]
Post subject: 

:lol:

Author:  Skull [ Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:54 am ]
Post subject: 

MR T wrote:
Skull wrote:
You could say that :wink:


He did.... :roll: mr T.. :wink:


I know... :wink:

Page 9 of 11 All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/