Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:08 pm 
Sussex wrote:
If being a trade unionist means supporting quotas, which leads to discrimination and in-illequality.

Then you can stick it. :shock:
a trade unionist

Geoff shouldn't profess to being a trade unionist then give advice which is against union ethic, he again has shown clearly the he is a hypocrite.

The man's word should not be trusted as he never provides a source on which his argument is based.

I now have no doubt that the right decision was made when we banned him from our site, he is a serial forum abuser and a parasite on the legitimate taxi trade.

I now know that anything starting with Taxib....... is something to be wary of.

B. Lucky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:27 am 
Gateshead Angel wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
ok, lets get this right
are you sayig trade unionists dont work?
are you saying trade unionists are not disciplined?

let me tell you something Mick trade unionists I know are come of the hardest working, disciplined perfectionists I know

you posting is the disgrace for portraying them as something else in this case disloysal to regular customers and voting the customers down the river.

in this example there was no evidence they were trade unionists at all
but its good to have a demonstration of how you think

Geoff mate, get a grip of yourself please,

As a trade unionist yourself, your advice given to a fellow employer/parasite to get tough with his employees by "getting tough with them" contradicts union ethic.

To try and "spin" the argument to your favour by misquoting, and attempting to have your personal asumptions and interpritations percieved to be the truth are a reflection of your own self serving attitude.

At no time did I ever suggest that trade unionists weren't hard working or professional in thier work.

Now formulate your argument using the truth, if you can, otherwise I will just ignore your lies.

B. lucky

you implied Mick exactly what I said you implied, you implied these people were trade unionists they were not, you implied I told an employer to get tough I did not I told an employee!

nowthen pal get a grip of the facts for a change.

or learn to read!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:33 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Sussex wrote:
If being a trade unionist means supporting quotas, which leads to discrimination and in-illequality.

Then you can stick it. :shock:
a trade unionist

Geoff shouldn't profess to being a trade unionist then give advice which is against union ethic, he again has shown clearly the he is a hypocrite.

The man's word should not be trusted as he never provides a source on which his argument is based.

I now have no doubt that the right decision was made when we banned him from our site, he is a serial forum abuser and a parasite on the legitimate taxi trade.

I now know that anything starting with Taxib....... is something to be wary of.

B. Lucky

we must have given you on various forums 1000s of sources and I have e-mails here sent privatly to proove it but publicaly as well.

you have said you aint the time to read it and anyway, you argue the law should be changed.

never has such been wasted on anyone but you, so Mick matey you are on your own, because if you cannot spare the time neither can I.