Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Guidance when?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:14 pm 
Does anyone know when this new guidance is going to come out.
I mean if its got to be sorted by March 2005 then it will not leave much time.
Or have I got it wrong? :?

Post subject: Re: Guidance when?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:35 am 
Cgull wrote:
I mean if its got to be sorted by March 2005 then it will not leave much time.
Or have I got it wrong? :?

youve got it wrong dont expect anything b4 a general election

we are to busy at the moment picking on the chief of Huberside police who is responsible if you believe our David Blunket of the holly and jesica murders.

no one put huntley through a criminal check, but if they had have done he would have been clean.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:58 pm 

Cgull wrote:

It will come out when it's too late for any council to stop de-limitation, if they want their roads repaired. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:26 pm 
Sussex wrote:
Cgull wrote:

It will come out when it's too late for any council to stop de-limitation, if they want their roads repaired. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

councils have the right to restict numbers, they just need to justify their decision if they retain their right to restrict.
scaremongers would have us all believe that the government are willing to remove councils rights to decide local issues, the government is in to much of a mess with the labour party already to risk that kind of decision.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:11 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Sussex wrote:
Cgull wrote:

councils have the right to restict numbers, they just need to justify their decision if they retain their right to restrict.
scaremongers would have us all believe that the government are willing to remove councils rights to decide local issues, the government is in to much of a mess with the labour party already to risk that kind of decision.

Councils are definatly the only group that should decide local policy.

B. Lucky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:50 am 
Gateshead Angel wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Sussex wrote:
Cgull wrote:

Councils are definatly the only group that should decide local policy.

B. Lucky

Missed something boys!

councils are there to to implement national policy, and administer it localy thats all they are councils not mini parlaments.

and council officers who believe they can direct policy finish up like you lot in Gatehead Mick, and you Mick are in total ignorance of the law, read the worthing minutes at least they obey the law by having a licensing account.

the law of the land is that licenses can be restricted only if demand is met.
instead we see cartels in Brighton flaunted, in Halifax the taxi trade expand the private hire trade and they rank up!

the whole lot is one big mess.

take the lot off councils

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:08 am 
If that were the case then Yorkie why does the Government make recomendations instead of insisting their word is followed.

Your insistance in replying refering to posters by name instead of their shown persona is disrespectful at best and forum abuse at worst, you should consider your own personal legal standpoint before making such asumptions.

Your dreams, Yorkie, you are by far the most arrogant arse I have met online. You rarely state facts yet present your opinion and try and back it up with interpreted laws no-one has the time to check properly.

The administration of this forum will soon see you for what you are sonny, pity they can't do what we did. At least SM dreams of joining the trade, you sir, with your taxibus scheme are seeking to destroy it.

B. Lucky

GATESHEAD ANGEL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:58 am 

Gateshead Angel wrote:
If that were the case then Yorkie why does the Government make recomendations instead of insisting their word is followed.

Because they are too busy trying to save the fox and to bankrupt students, to pass legislation for our trade.

Instead they will get councils that have so far ignored the 1985 Act, to survey and issue if they still wish to stunt taxi growth, and help PH thrive on the back of it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:54 pm 
Gateshead Angel wrote:

Your insistance in replying refering to posters by name instead of their shown persona is disrespectful at best and forum abuse at worst, you should consider your own personal legal standpoint before making such asumptions.

Your dreams, Yorkie, you are by far the most arrogant arse I have met online. You rarely state facts yet present your opinion and try and back it up with interpreted laws no-one has the time to check properly.

The administration of this forum will soon see you for what you are sonny, pity they can't do what we did. At least SM dreams of joining the trade, you sir, with your taxibus scheme are seeking to destroy it.

B. Lucky

GATESHEAD ANGEL

ok Mick fair enough, I am in this trade you are not!
nor do you understand it, the mechanics of it even a councils powers, and because I can [edited by admin] rings round you, and others of a simular ilk yes you barred me

for your information a government issues guidance, and for those that follow it the government will assist if trouble beckons.

the taxi bus scheme is in the 85 act take a look its law.

you made authorative statements both here and on your forums that led councils to unlawful action when challenged its haw dare you I am the big shot from T AND G.

NO MICK YOU ARE NO BIG SHOT, a little fish in a tiny pond, now having failed in the trade you come to pontificate.

and others rubbish yoiu too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:11 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
ok Mick fair enough, I am in this trade you are not!
nor do you understand it, the mechanics of it even a councils powers, and because I can [edited by admin] rings round you, and others of a simular ilk yes you barred me

for your information a government issues guidance, and for those that follow it the government will assist if trouble beckons.

the taxi bus scheme is in the 85 act take a look its law.

you made authorative statements both here and on your forums that led councils to unlawful action when challenged its haw dare you I am the big shot from T AND G.

NO MICK YOU ARE NO BIG SHOT, a little fish in a tiny pond, now having failed in the trade you come to pontificate.

and others rubbish yoiu too!

Firstly, I never said that your taxibus scheme wasn't legal, I said that such schemes threatened the independant H/C trade and because of your involvement you should neither be trusted or consider yourself as part of a group your activity is threatening. Just because someting can be done legally doesn't make it right.

Secondly, Iam still in the trade and involved as much if not more than you. I have a greater understanding of the feelings of the driver, you have a grerater understanding of how to exploit such people and the law. If you think that makes you the better man then so be it.

Thirdly, I have never stated nor suggested that "I am the big shot from T AND G.", I am still a member and Chair our local branch but thats as far as it goes.

Lastly, you need to invent persona's or post as a guest to make it appear people agree with you, you crave popularity. You constantly strive to appear to be "all that" when your actually [edited by admin] all, a small time P/H operator in the middle of no-where trying to find more ways to manipulate unsuspecting people to pay you to work for you, the same people still astounded by electricity and mains gas.

Your dreams give me nightmares mate, I hear you've left Wharfdale Taxis was that before you were pushed, or was it because you can extort more money by taking your taxibus scheme elsewhere.

B. bankrupted