Kept on meaning to have a proper look at this, but still haven't got round to it
But this looks like a fantastic resource - basically, it seems like Taxi Point has fed all the latest DfT stats into a database, and the software is then designed to present various tables and analyses.
And which is a lot more flexible, better presented and less cumbersome than the DfT's source spreadsheets
Think it would take a while to get to grips with it all and, of course, now that it's available I haven't really felt the need to access that kind of information
However, one minor quibble I noticed after a quick look was that the summary stats only show
total driver numbers for each authority and, unlike for
vehicle numbers, there's no split between HC and PH, at least at the summary level (I think the split numbers are available by drilling down into the various tables).
Of course, there may only be dual-badges in issue in a particular authority as opposed to HCD- and PHD-only (or a mixture of dual-badges and HCD- and PHD-only). So maybe that's why they're not shown separately, for whatever reason - the cross-authority comparison figures and the like may become tricky unless only
total badges are shown.
Anyway, I'm not really sure about all that, but if anyone's not seen the 'engine' then it's certainly worth a look:
https://www.taxi-point.co.uk/intelligence