Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:53 am 

mancityfan wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
mancityfan wrote:
Retention Guidelines for Local Authorities states,
Ref. No. 9.16
Function Description
Retention Action Destroy 2 years after •

http://www.esd.org.uk/foi/records%20man ... r%20LG.pdf

If you organise yerselves vote for the right team which you have already organised theres no need to prostrate yerself before some kkunt wearing a wig is there dope #-o #-o

your new moniker that creep wearing the butchers apron Man City fan sums you up yer a to$$er

A creep he's a hero, There is no such thing as british justice, low life such as judge blackett a coward that is a toady to his left wing masters, and should be placed in prison, he has committed a crime against a brave soldier, this so-called judge is not fit to lick this sergeants boots.

dont know about this soldier's issues tell me more ............................never heard of any Left wing judges you sure #-o

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:28 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
never heard of any Left wing judges you sure #-o

Think most of them are.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:30 am 

Following the recent committee meeting where our council voted to defer the latest increase, our liaison member has asked that the new study, which will be carried out in the same way as the last one, should be independent. I think this line from the reply says it all.

"We do not propose, and see no need, to independently verify the recording."
#-o #-o #-o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:35 am 

grandad wrote:
Following the recent committee meeting where our council voted to defer the latest increase, our liaison member has asked that the new study, which will be carried out in the same way as the last one, should be independent. I think this line from the reply says it all.

#-o #-o #-o

Look at best practice act.. and ask when their last review was..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:32 am 

MR T wrote:
grandad wrote:

#-o #-o #-o

Look at best practice act.. and ask when their last review was..

I can never find these things when I am looking for them. There is a section covering Scotland but I can't fine England and Wales. Do you have a link please?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:29 am 

found it.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -guide.pdf

I can't find anything specific regarding time recording. Our last policy review came into force on 01 April 2014.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:10 am 

grandad wrote:
found it.

I can't find anything specific regarding time recording. Our last policy review came into force on 01 April 2014.

If you go back to when B.P. was first introduced...you will see ...that it;s aim is to provide the best service for all ..the council...the customer....the provider.....a balance for all...a lot of councils do not do a B P. for taxi and P H...just for the department it sits in..it becomes lost..put that department under pressure....lot's of pressure...FoI....They do not like it when you create lots of work for then...they like to be lazy.... Lot's of F O I by many people....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:10 pm 

grandad wrote:
found it.

This is the DFT guidance that they send to councils...the council department have to evaluate if they are doing the job right.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18