Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:12 pm 

Tax07 wrote:
Yes, they did give me 3 sheets saying the suspension is according to some (61)article. The letter said that I was allowed to appeal within 21 days but the official in the license autority advice me not to ,because the allegation was serious that I should wait the police till they get the bottom of the matter. So I did not appeal coz the instigation has taken more than one month

Hmm I guess that was bad advice, there's a reason you have 21 days, and without seeing the 3 sheets it's hard to tell if they have done it correctly, after 21 days your "out of time" and the courts will refuse to hear.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:25 pm 

Tax07 wrote:
Yes, they did give me 3 sheets saying the suspension is according to some (61)article. The letter said that I was allowed to appeal within 21 days but the official in the license autority advice me not to ,because the allegation was serious that I should wait the police till they get the bottom of the matter. So I did not appeal coz the instigation has taken more than one month

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:52 pm 

Quote:
I sent the letter from the police to the council and they said i will be referred to committee hearing .SO I need some advice on this hearing will they revoke my license . I don't have any convictions whether criminal or motoring . This was the frst time ever I had contact with police whatsoever

the police judge you on criminal law, the council on civil law.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:54 am 

Any idea on long it takes for committee to give a hearing coz I waiting over 2 months now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:20 am 

Tax07 wrote:
Any idea on long it takes for committee to give a hearing coz I waiting over 2 months now.

Contact your local councillor and ask them to look into it for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 pm 

Tax07 wrote:

CCTV would of course got you out of this one and add to that Union membership you would not have had any worries or LEGAL BILLS and your still suspended #-o something they would never dream of attempting to do to a Union member .......................too late for you of course #-o #-o #-o OTHER DRIVERS HEED THE WARNING THIS GEEZER COULD BE DOING TIME IF HED COME ACROSS A BENT COPPPER #-o and now is suspended and losing dough with the possibility of the Council removing his license #-o

JOIN A UNION GET CCTV................................................NOW FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:35 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
grandad wrote:
Tax07 wrote:

Contact your local councillor and ask them to look into it for you.

or see if the local press are interesting in a story about you being left destitute and out of work because of this making sure the council are aware of the story of course

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:20 pm 

SO WHAT HAPPEND TO THIS FELLER :?:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:57 am 

Still waiting for a hearing, been told to expect one by the end of the month. By the way any idea on how the hearing is conducted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 am 

Tax07 wrote:
Still waiting for a hearing, been told to expect one by the end of the month. By the way any idea on how the hearing is conducted.

indeed i have BUT OF COURSE THEY HAVE RIPPED YOU UP CONCISELY UP UNTIL NOW SO you need representation go on your own and your DEAD MEAT , you still being prevented from working i assume ??

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:19 pm 

Tax07 wrote:

It's in the Council Chamber, when they are debating their decision you are told to wait outside.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:34 pm 

Nidge2 wrote:
Tax07 wrote:

It's in the Council Chamber, when they are debating their decision you are told to wait outside.

I think it depends on the Council. Ours hold a sub committee hearing with 3 Councillors. When they have heard all the submissions the Councillors retire to consider their decision before coming back and the decision is then read out by the Councils solicitor.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:10 pm 

Lets get it clear there are procedural requirements, and you have the right of representation and of course sight of each and every accusation in writing made against you must be in your hands 2 weeks before any hearing.

Some foolishly believe they go unrepped the Councillors will go easy on you WRONG!! it is absolutely essential you have a TU rep or Solicitor with you to rep you, only FOOLS represent themselves.

get hold of a TU rep or Solicitor NOW your livelihood is at stake and many Councillors are nasty dishonest despicable scum who would love to sort you out big time and will if you give them the opportunity .............think about it.

Be lucky :D

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:44 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Lets get it clear there are procedural requirements, and you have the right of representation and of course sight of each and every accusation in writing made against you must be in your hands 2 weeks before any hearing.

Some foolishly believe they go unrepped the Councillors will go easy on you WRONG!! it is absolutely essential you have a TU rep or Solicitor with you to rep you, only FOOLS represent themselves.

get hold of a TU rep or Solicitor NOW your livelihood is at stake and many Councillors are nasty dishonest despicable scum who would love to sort you out big time and will if you give them the opportunity .............think about it.

Be lucky :D

Join a union he says

again
again
again
again

stuck needle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:33 am 

Thanks guys for insights . In the hearing will they question me on the issue coz I already given statement to them similar to that of the police. They said they are waiting a report from the police. Will this report be ,the police investigation of the matter . Will the police actually give the council the investigation records.Thanks for your advice wannabeeahack I am in trying to find a solicitor