Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: DBS updates
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 22115
Location: A City near Birmingham
What is the window for joining the DBS updates from getting a new DBS?

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DBS updates
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 am
Posts: 9824
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
wannabeeahack wrote:
What is the window for joining the DBS updates from getting a new DBS?



A month


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DBS updates
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 17804
Nidge2 wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
What is the window for joining the DBS updates from getting a new DBS?



A month

It used to be 19 days unless it has changed.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DBS updates
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 am
Posts: 9824
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
grandad wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
What is the window for joining the DBS updates from getting a new DBS?



A month

It used to be 19 days unless it has changed.



Says on ours a month from application.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group