Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 am 

wannabeeahack wrote:
I feel that when it doesnt know what plot i am in, or i can press another plot (any plot) and it accepts im there its fooked...

It's always been fucked, it's never worked right since they stole the code off Stewart Harding.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:05 pm 

We have just switched from Mercury 2 to icabbi and believe me it's great it's early days yet as only been a week since go live but everything works as it should drivers love it as work gets out so much faster the Samsung pda units are very good quality
Accounts package is excellent all in all certainly no looking back at present, we are a 170 car circuit based in Worthing just 10 miles along the coast from Brighton and like every one else we experienced the highs and extreme lows of Mercury 2 but
so far I believe we've found the answer in icabbi.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:59 pm 

Lib wrote:
we are a 170 car circuit based in Worthing

Blimey you have best part of 65% of the entire Worthing taxi/PH fleet on your circuit. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:31 pm 

I for one am glad at Mercury and iCabbi joining forces, for us it is a positive move.

We are a 50 car Company who have been on Mercury for a few years now and had started looking at different systems as we needed a more up to date system which would use today's technology and give us more choices.

We received a letter from Mercury explaining the collaboration and we immediately requested to see the system. We were blown away by the capabilities and was exactly what we were looking for so we went for it. Mercury have made the whole process simple and we are just finalising our set up ready to go live in a couple of weeks. We have tested the system every step of the way and it works exactly as we were led to expect.

I have to thank all at Mercury who have made this not only possible but an enjoyable experience as well.

I will post again once we go live, however so far I am with Lib, it is looking very good

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:44 pm 

^^ Can you smell something ? ^^

OOh wait, there's a terrymac6000 on twitter with a link to his 'taxi consultancy service' - where he offers help in setting up Mercury systems and marketing businesses via social media.

http://www.mccarthy.gb.com/Services.htm

And from there links to another consultancy page for the taxi industry ;
https://twitter.com/terrymccarthy8

How much they paying you ? :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:13 pm 

sasha wrote:
^^ Can you smell something ? ^^

OOh wait, there's a terrymac6000 on twitter with a link to his 'taxi consultancy service' - where he offers help in setting up Mercury systems and marketing businesses via social media.

http://www.mccarthy.gb.com/Services.htm

And from there links to another consultancy page for the taxi industry ;
https://twitter.com/terrymccarthy8

How much they paying you ? :twisted:

Reminds me of that boy band that split up a few years ago and just started out again. if only I could remember their name..............................................Ah, got it. BUSTED!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:20 am 

grandad wrote:
Reminds me of that boy band that split up a few years ago and just started out again. if only I could remember their name..............................................Ah, got it. BUSTED!

I was going to put something like that

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exel are shit at trying to be shit