Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Drivers security system
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:56 am 
Recently I’ve come across a device which was invented to stop vicious attacks on cab drivers. The driver’s safety - according to the manufacturer - can be protected using ultrasound against an attacker. I’m a bit sceptical but tempted to buy it. Since it is nearly 300 pounds and I’ve never heard about it before. I thought to ask around here. Do you know any good methods to protect a driver in the cab industry?

This device relies on the nature of human hearing and uses high frequency sound beams to disoriented and disarm attacker. It is producing an oscillating sound pressure wave which results in a massive panic attack anxiety and unspecified fear. So the assailant’s only thought will be to escape the cab immediately. I attach a brochure I was given. What are your thoughts? I would appreciate if you leave some feedback!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ixjt3k0til5a ... r.pdf?dl=0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:55 pm 

Yaroslav Krempovich wrote:
Recently I’ve come across a device which was invented to stop vicious attacks on cab drivers. The driver’s safety - according to the manufacturer - can be protected using ultrasound against an attacker. I’m a bit sceptical but tempted to buy it. Since it is nearly 300 pounds and I’ve never heard about it before. I thought to ask around here. Do you know any good methods to protect a driver in the cab industry?

This device relies on the nature of human hearing and uses high frequency sound beams to disoriented and disarm attacker. It is producing an oscillating sound pressure wave which results in a massive panic attack anxiety and unspecified fear. So the assailant’s only thought will be to escape the cab immediately. I attach a brochure I was given. What are your thoughts? I would appreciate if you leave some feedback!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ixjt3k0til5a ... r.pdf?dl=0

Though not being a Scientist I'd still hazard a guess that if it produces an oscillating sound pressure wave which results in a massive panic attack anxiety and unspecified fear in the assailant then it will have the exact same effect on the driver and render them even more vulnerable. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:17 pm 

"Recently I’ve come across a device..."

Then how come your names listed as a contact on the advert for the company that supplies and fits them ?!
£300 !!! it's a rape alarm, I can get one in Tesco for £4.

FECK OFF SPAMMING TO$$ER
Not that you'll return and actually contribute something useful to the forum.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:43 pm 

In light of the above Yaroslav Krempovich, buy it (or borrow it), get a job as Taxi or PH Driver, then get back to us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mc ... re=related

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:02 pm 

What a dummy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:51 pm 

"massive panic attack ,anxiety and unspecified fear "sounds like most cabbies i know