Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Advice Please.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:24 pm 

First post so please be gentle!

Hi everyone,
I'm currently looking to move away from pen and paper to a dispatch system. Been stalking the forum for a while and have seen DataMaster to be one of the highest recommended system's around.

I belive there's an option for a few additional feature's.

So would be great to hear from other Company's and Driver's of any 'Must Have' additional feature's and also the less important one's?.

Many Thanks

Post subject: Re: Advice Please.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:52 pm 

We are on Datamaster, tbh there's too many amazing features to list here but I can say it's made all our drivers and office staff much happier. An outstanding feature not always available elsewhere is superb customer services, and i do mean outstanding. They are always polite and patient no matter what your issues are, and believe me you'll have some, wether it's set up or extra advice etc.
Financially, they are by far the best value for money on the market, costing us a fraction of the cost had we upgraded our old Autocab system for their latest version.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:59 pm 

We are also on Datamaster. We are very pleased with the ease of use and when I mess something up (not very often) someone on the end of the phone soon fixes it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:18 pm 

Hi Daz,

The move from pen and paper is always a good one, makes everything smoother and everyone who's changed from pen and paper couldn't imagine going back.
How easy it is to move depends on your staff, if they can use things like facebook there generally ok but you if you've got someone whos been doing pen and paper for the last 40 years and have never used a computer, they can be resistive until they get used to things.

There are too many additional features to list, if you've heard of a feature its probably already there! and dont worry all our addition functions and features are all included for free.

Give us a call if you like 01925 850717, Facebook message or PM if you've got any other questions (mention your Daz from the forum).

Matt.