Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:00 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
The Auriga system is by far the best on the market. Their data heads are cheaper than anybody elses and they are the easiest to use. It never goes wrong and their support staff are friendly and knowledgable. The Auriga stand was the busiest at the show because everyone knows they are the best.

Not too sure about that, and for that matter neither is the mush who buys my data equipment anymore.

He likes the look of the Raywood system.

Methinks Auriga are OK, but stuck up their own arse. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:40 pm 
Methinks you lot don't know when your plonkers are being pulled :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:52 pm 

cab controller wrote:
Diplomat was very quiet all day tuestay and wednesday not as busy as auriga or coded data
the coded data system looks very good and seems easy to use

Diplomat have just asked it to be pointed out that they where rammed both days between 10.00am and 3.00pm.

And they would like the above 'bullshit post' removed.

I will leave others to decide whether they wish to believe Mr Cab Controller or Diplomat.

Alex

Simply the best taxi forum in the whole wide world. www.taxi-driver.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:07 pm 
Hmmmmm. I cannot see why they should ask for something to be removed. Do they think we are of such low mental capability that we cannot distinguish between male cow's droppings, someone pulling one's plonker, and genuine fact?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:44 pm 

Alex wrote:
Diplomat have just asked...etc etc

I only asked because the "that statement is bollocks" reply got deleted.

If removing an argument then please do all or nothing, as removing one side is not really fair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:43 pm 

But who the fluck are Coded Data.

How dare someone sell a system I haven't heard of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:50 pm 

jason cole wrote:

If removing an argument then please do all or nothing, as removing one side is not really fair.

I seem to remember requests on the forum for those having a pop at Diplomat to be named.

If you have had a pop at someone having a pop at Diplomat anon, then you can't really complain if others do like-wise.

For the record, when I was at the show, as many people were at the Dilplomat stand as any other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:51 pm 

Tom Thumb wrote:
But who the fluck are Coded Data.

How dare someone sell a system I haven't heard of.

Made my day that one, made my day. :-k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:01 pm 

Sussex wrote:
jason cole wrote:

I seem to remember requests on the forum for those having a pop at Diplomat to be named.

If you have had a pop at someone having a pop at Diplomat anon, then you can't really complain if others do like-wise.

For the record, when I was at the show, as many people were at the Dilplomat stand as any other.

I would agree with Sussex man. All the stands at seemed busy. The statement about Diplomat is a blantant troll but then again this is what we seem too see more on this forum than anything else these days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:50 pm 
You're right Radioman, but it's a difficult call - if more posts are deleted then we're accused of censorship, so effectively it's a no-situation.

Ages ago it was agreed that Alex would have sole control over the forum side of the site, but for ages I for one have been of the view that the forum should be available to registered posters only (at least as regards posting, but not viewing). This would alleviate (if not eradicate) some of the problems that are evident.

Alex has also been toying with this for ages, but my advice to him is to make up his mind one way or another now, since there doesn't seem to be any reason to procastinate any longer :-k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:15 pm 

TDO wrote:
Ages ago it was agreed that Alex would have sole control over the forum side of the site, but for ages I for one have been of the view that the forum should be available to registered posters only (at least as regards posting, but not viewing). This would alleviate (if not eradicate) some of the problems that are evident.

Alex has also been toying with this for ages, but my advice to him is to make up his mind one way or another now, since there doesn't seem to be any reason to procastinate any longer :-k

Why dont you just do a bulk e-mail to current members asking us to reply YES or NO to allow all to view but only registered members to post.

it would get a yes vote from me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:14 am 
Does that mean i will have to register?
Not sure i no how. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:24 pm 

cab controller would like to make a statement

i would like to appologise to mr cole i am very sorry
i just thought that you were not as busy as the other data stands but i was wrong
i am so sorry

cab controller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:45 pm 
cab controller wrote:
cab controller would like to make a statement

i would like to appologise to mr cole i am very sorry
i just thought that you were not as busy as the other data stands but i was wrong
i am so sorry

cab controller
Do

Dont pander too them if it wasnt busy it wasnt busy, dont let them bully you.

I believed your statement, wonder what Lynda thinks?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:47 pm 
Radioman wrote:
Sussex wrote:
jason cole wrote:

I would agree with Sussex man. All the stands at seemed busy. The statement about Diplomat is a blantant troll but then again this is what we seem too see more on this forum than anything else these days.

the lad gave an honest opinion and is now being bullied, John you should know better.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next