Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:42 am
Posts: 1
I have just got a brilliant quote from First Cab in Bracknell.

I found them helpful and took the time to explain the policy.

They even quoted my cousin a good price

I would have no hestitation in recommending them, try them 01344 286 930.

good luck guys, take care.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 38460
Location: 1066 Country
Anthonyp wrote:
I have just got a brilliant quote from First Cab in Bracknell.

I found them helpful and took the time to explain the policy.

They even quoted my cousin a good price

I would have no hestitation in recommending them, try them 01344 286 930.

good luck guys, take care.

They must have really impressed you for you to register and say so. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:35 pm
Posts: 1486
Taken from the First Cab website ;

'Anthony Phillips has a wealth of experience in Taxi Insurance, and has recently joined First Insurance to head up First Cab'

Wouldn't be the same Anthonyp whos just registered to recommend them ?
So the company you work for has just given you a brilliant quote, and your cousin as well ! I think you're a LIAR - I won't do business with LIARS who mislead people. :badgrin:

Must try harder, oh and F*CK OFF.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:07 am
Posts: 2458
Location: Hampshire (HC)
How much??????

What's that on...A gold plated Roller???????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 am
Posts: 9025
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
sasha wrote:
Taken from the First Cab website ;

'Anthony Phillips has a wealth of experience in Taxi Insurance, and has recently joined First Insurance to head up First Cab'

Wouldn't be the same Anthonyp whos just registered to recommend them ?
So the company you work for has just given you a brilliant quote, and your cousin as well ! I think you're a LIAR - I won't do business with LIARS who mislead people. :badgrin:

Must try harder, oh and F*CK OFF.



=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:53 pm
Posts: 284
What a thick sod to sign up in his own name when its listed on his website! :lol: #-o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 am
Posts: 9025
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
matty86 wrote:
What a thick sod to sign up in his own name when its listed on his website! :lol: #-o



You can't fix stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 20682
Location: A City near Birmingham
Anthonyp wrote:
I have just got a brilliant quote from First Cab in Bracknell.

I found them helpful and took the time to explain the policy.

They even quoted my cousin a good price

I would have no hestitation in recommending them, try them 01344 286 930.

good luck guys, take care.


they robbed me

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:11 pm
Posts: 30
Location: West Walton, Norfolk, PE14 7EJ
This is hilarious!!! :badgrin:

What a tool! :roll:

_________________
Anyone can become a red, you are born to be a blue.
You do not choose, you are chosen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:56 pm
Posts: 766
Nidge2 wrote:
sasha wrote:
Taken from the First Cab website ;

'Anthony Phillips has a wealth of experience in Taxi Insurance, and has recently joined First Insurance to head up First Cab'

Wouldn't be the same Anthonyp whos just registered to recommend them ?
So the company you work for has just given you a brilliant quote, and your cousin as well ! I think you're a LIAR - I won't do business with LIARS who mislead people. :badgrin:

Must try harder, oh and F*CK OFF.



=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o


Not the 1st time this idiot has tried it on,does he not realise that most people on this site have a brain that is not easily conned.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:11 pm
Posts: 30
Location: West Walton, Norfolk, PE14 7EJ
Quote:
Not the 1st time this idiot has tried it on,does he not realise that most people on this site have a brain that is not easily conned.


I too am not a taxi driver and am also in the private/public hire insurance market.
Why lie about it?
I believe I have a service that would benefit other members, and have a legitimate reason for being on this forum. You'll find no cloak & dagger stuff from me!

_________________
Anyone can become a red, you are born to be a blue.
You do not choose, you are chosen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Posts: 398
toffeeboy wrote:
Quote:
Not the 1st time this idiot has tried it on,does he not realise that most people on this site have a brain that is not easily conned.


I too am not a taxi driver and am also in the private/public hire insurance market.
Why lie about it?
I believe I have a service that would benefit other members, and have a legitimate reason for being on this forum. You'll find no cloak & dagger stuff from me!


I think I'd be hidding the fact I'm a bluenose though!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:11 pm
Posts: 30
Location: West Walton, Norfolk, PE14 7EJ
x-ray wrote:
Quote:
I think I'd be hidding the fact I'm a bluenose though!


Mmmmm.... not feeling much love towards them at the moment after Saturday's 'display' certainly!
I still think Lukaku should have played :D

_________________
Anyone can become a red, you are born to be a blue.
You do not choose, you are chosen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Posts: 398
toffeeboy wrote:
x-ray wrote:
Quote:
I think I'd be hidding the fact I'm a bluenose though!


Mmmmm.... not feeling much love towards them at the moment after Saturday's 'display' certainly!
I still think Lukaku should have played :D



Lukakwho ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:11 pm
Posts: 30
Location: West Walton, Norfolk, PE14 7EJ
x-ray wrote:
Lukakwho ?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :evil:

_________________
Anyone can become a red, you are born to be a blue.
You do not choose, you are chosen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 10284
Location: Scotland
If you can beat £560 fully comp public hire you could be onto a winner

_________________
Always discount to get more fares


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:11 pm
Posts: 30
Location: West Walton, Norfolk, PE14 7EJ
skippy41 wrote:
If you can beat £560 fully comp public hire you could be onto a winner


Probably not! I guess you're insured by Sabre... :D

_________________
Anyone can become a red, you are born to be a blue.
You do not choose, you are chosen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 10284
Location: Scotland
toffeeboy wrote:
skippy41 wrote:
If you can beat £560 fully comp public hire you could be onto a winner


Probably not! I guess you're insured by Sabre... :D


Equity red star

_________________
Always discount to get more fares


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Posts: 398
skippy41 wrote:
toffeeboy wrote:
skippy41 wrote:
If you can beat £560 fully comp public hire you could be onto a winner


Probably not! I guess you're insured by Sabre... :D


Equity red star



A lot of the people who were with enterprise are now with ERS.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Insurance
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 20682
Location: A City near Birmingham
x-ray wrote:

A lot of the people who were with enterprise are now with ERS.


and when theres ONLY ers left watch the premiums treble

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group