Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

Greetings and Insurance
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30188
Page 1 of 1

Author:  AndrewL [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Greetings and Insurance

Hi all i am new to this got my badge and am looking for insurance quotes at the mo. Have a 2008 Prius and for Public hire been quoted £1300 fully comp. Now what i want to know is, is that good is it bad or is it indifferent? Any help or advice on good insurance companies to try would be more than welcome. Thanks in advance

Andy

Author:  grandad [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings and Insurance

For first time h & r insurance I was say that is a good price.

Author:  edders23 [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings and Insurance

AndrewL wrote:
Hi all i am new to this got my badge and am looking for insurance quotes at the mo. Have a 2008 Prius and for Public hire been quoted £1300 fully comp. Now what i want to know is, is that good is it bad or is it indifferent? Any help or advice on good insurance companies to try would be more than welcome. Thanks in advance

Andy


I recently paid and average of £1700 a vehicle with full no claims one of my drivers who had a claim earlier this year has just paid £2200 so at that price VERY GOOD

who are the brokers ?

Author:  AndrewL [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings and Insurance

Hi edders23 This was through insure my Taxi it includes a discount for agreeing to a camera to be fitted (cost £48.00)

Author:  Sussex [ Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings and Insurance

AndrewL wrote:
Hi edders23 This was through insure my Taxi it includes a discount for agreeing to a camera to be fitted (cost £48.00)

Don't mention cameras to him. [-X

Author:  heathcote [ Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings and Insurance

That price for 1st time new in trade for public hire,fully comp. cannot be correct unless he is on Coquet island off the Northumberland coast.

Author:  AndrewL [ Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings and Insurance

heathcote wrote:
That price for 1st time new in trade for public hire,fully comp. cannot be correct unless he is on Coquet island off the Northumberland coast.

Well it does seem to be correct my friend. I'm not on an island either, i am based in Oxfordshire Have double checked with the broker and as long as i agree to the camera they will cover me (and that is fully comp) for that price

Author:  skippy41 [ Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greetings and Insurance

heathcote wrote:
That price for 1st time new in trade for public hire,fully comp. cannot be correct unless he is on Coquet island off the Northumberland coast.

Holy island water cab
:lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/