Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: peugeot partner
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:20 pm 

Cab Direct have so much confidences in there product that they only give you a one year A.M.G warranty on THERE work
The problem that I now have is that the ABS light keeps coming on
Peugeot told me the that the warranty is invalid because the vehicle has be modified and is not covered
So with the price of the cab with the interest is £20.000 for a car that only has a one year warranty what a BARGAIN
Car has only done 38.000miles and only 14 months old. Good job I only have a part time driver in it
Its because they say the wiring loom has been moved and not in the original place from when it left the factory
If I knew that they only had a year warranty I would have got a second hand one for half that price
I must be a right MUG

Post subject: Re: peugeot partner
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:24 am 

perry wrote:
Cab Direct have so much confidences in there product that they only give you a one year A.M.G warranty on THERE work
The problem that I now have is that the ABS light keeps coming on
Peugeot told me the that the warranty is invalid because the vehicle has be modified and is not covered
So with the price of the cab with the interest is £20.000 for a car that only has a one year warranty what a BARGAIN
Car has only done 38.000miles and only 14 months old. Good job I only have a part time driver in it
Its because they say the wiring loom has been moved and not in the original place from when it left the factory
If I knew that they only had a year warranty I would have got a second hand one for half that price
I must be a right MUG

A guy round here bought one brand new, he was taking it for it's test when the EM light came on. He cancelled the test and called Cab Direct who told him to take it to the local Pug dealer. When they found out what it was it wasn't covered under warranty. The Adblue tank wasn't big enough for the car meaning there wasn't enough pressure for the diesel pump to work. He's still waiting for the money off Cab Direct 5 months later.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:50 am 

Funny you should say that my adblue pump went just after a few months of ownership. AMG did replace it under there warranty they told me that there aware of the faults that people are having with the adblue and there putting it right. Funny how a guy the the rank has got a 65 plate and this still getting all the same problems as me so they know the pump is faulty but still fitting them and hoping they last a year. My ABS has been an on going fault but now its over a year old. Tuff luck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:54 pm 

i had a pug partner 63 plate WAV... semi auto clutch lasted till 70k.. cost me a grand... sold it at 90k before it fell apart..