Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: wav`s
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 am
Posts: 2555
grandad wrote:
Maybe because we all know that you have not paid for an IVA but you still think you are right and can't accept the possibility that you are wrong and posters can do without you telling them that they are wrong and you are right as usual.


i got a 12 month hack plate mate, so i was right , it was checked by the council, ( as i said ) i have the receipt( as i posted,) so who is wrong you or me ? like i said , i dont lie :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: wav`s
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 am
Posts: 2555
:roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: wav`s
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Posts: 17912
ven2112 wrote:
grandad wrote:
Maybe because we all know that you have not paid for an IVA but you still think you are right and can't accept the possibility that you are wrong and posters can do without you telling them that they are wrong and you are right as usual.


i got a 12 month hack plate mate, so i was right , it was checked by the council, ( as i said ) i have the receipt as i posted, so who is wrong you or me ? like i said , i dont lie :wink:

Who did the conversion?

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: wav`s
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 am
Posts: 2555
grandad wrote:
ven2112 wrote:
grandad wrote:
Maybe because we all know that you have not paid for an IVA but you still think you are right and can't accept the possibility that you are wrong and posters can do without you telling them that they are wrong and you are right as usual.


i got a 12 month hack plate mate, so i was right , it was checked by the council, ( as i said ) i have the receipt( as i posted,) so who is wrong you or me ? like i said , i dont lie :wink:

Who did the conversion?


no idea at all mate, i bought it as a wav


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: wav`s
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Posts: 17912
ven2112 wrote:
grandad wrote:
Who did the conversion?


no idea at all mate, i bought it as a wav

Isn't there a supplier sticker in the back window?

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: wav`s
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 am
Posts: 2555
grandad wrote:
ven2112 wrote:
grandad wrote:
Who did the conversion?


no idea at all mate, i bought it as a wav

Isn't there a supplier sticker in the back window?


nope, you are wrong ( again) just close ya gob ffs :lol: you are not gonna win this one, i just posted the proof ffs !! :lol: :lol: enough from me though , you are wrong :lol: :lol: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: wav`s
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 am
Posts: 2555
grandad wrote:
ven2112 wrote:
grandad wrote:
Maybe because we all know that you have not paid for an IVA but you still think you are right and can't accept the possibility that you are wrong and posters can do without you telling them that they are wrong and you are right as usual.


i got a 12 month hack plate mate, so i was right , it was checked by the council, ( as i said ) i have the receipt as i posted, so who is wrong you or me ? like i said , i dont lie :wink:

Who did the conversion?

who cares :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: wav`s
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 am
Posts: 2555
grandad wrote:
ven2112 wrote:
grandad wrote:
Who did the conversion?


no idea at all mate, i bought it as a wav

Isn't there a supplier sticker in the back window?


no mate, only sticker in the back window is " no fat chicks " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group