Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: head gaskett
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:38 pm 

hello, ive started using my TX1 2000 taxi and initially it wouldn't start so i got a new battery one week later it wouldn't start, got a jump start drove 12 miles switched off it wouldn't start. Then it went to the garage and i was told an ulternator then it started working. When the garage drove it home a pump went so im being told head gasket. I paid 700 then 500 in the garage to get it on the road. my question is should i get the gasket fixed and whats it going to cost also is this the start of more problems please help :)

Post subject: Re: head gaskett
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:03 pm 

pownall7880 wrote:
hello, ive started using my TX1 2000 taxi and initially it wouldn't start so i got a new battery one week later it wouldn't start, got a jump start drove 12 miles switched off it wouldn't start. Then it went to the garage and i was told an ulternator then it started working. When the garage drove it home a pump went so im being told head gasket. I paid 700 then 500 in the garage to get it on the road. my question is should i get the gasket fixed and whats it going to cost also is this the start of more problems please help :)

If he doesn't post soon I would suggest you PM Mr T.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:50 pm 

pownall7880 wrote:

Look in your PM box

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:47 pm 

MR T wrote:
pownall7880 wrote:

Look in your PM box

She needs to speak to Captain cab..