Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:15 am 
blackpool wrote:
Dusty if your ever up this way ,drop by my mansion and ill give you a lift back to rampton in my limo xx

Is that all you have Blackpool, feck me mate, I bought two AMG's and a row of houses in Chelsea last week, kinda cleaned me out at the time but I'm saving up to buy the other side of the road now, should have enough in 2 weeks time if the tips are good.

Btw, did you see Beckham in the millionaire monthly this week, I always thought he was wealthy but it seems he still has a long way to go to catch us, poor lad :badgrin:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 pm 

Dusty Bin wrote:
blackpool wrote:
So none of these differ in work levels or rents do they ?

That wasn't quite what I said, was it?

You're trying to say that we don't know how Blackpool works.

But apart from the precise levels of plate prices and rentals they're all much of a muchness, innit?

Dusty.... your always asking how it works in Our areas.... I'm sure we would be very interested in how it works in your area.... How big it is.. how many private hire... how many hackneys there are... do people rent vehicles.... How much do they pay.... do they mostly work part-time.... how many days and hours per day do you work.... what vehicle do you drive...... how much is you insurance..... does your wife work..... does she have a well-paid full-time job..... de you just taxi to get yourself out of the House instead of being on your computer.....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:44 pm 

MR T wrote:
Dusty.... your always asking how it works in Our areas.... I'm sure we would be very interested in how it works in your area.... How big it is.. how many private hire... how many hackneys there are... do people rent vehicles.... How much do they pay.... do they mostly work part-time.... how many days and hours per day do you work.... what vehicle do you drive...... how much is you insurance..... does your wife work..... does she have a well-paid full-time job..... de you just taxi to get yourself out of the House instead of being on your computer.....

His area is small, but beautiful, hardly any PH, I think loads rent, no idea how much they pay, fair amount of part-timers, he works too many hours, he drives a nice motor, and the rest I don't know apart from the last one, and my answer to that is I believe they have invented stuff to allow you to access the net outside of your house. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:01 pm 

Sussex wrote:
MR T wrote:

His area is small, but beautiful, hardly any PH, I think loads rent, no idea how much they pay, fair amount of part-timers, he works too many hours, he drives a nice motor, and the rest I don't know apart from the last one, and my answer to that is I believe they have invented stuff to allow you to access the net outside of your house. :shock:

were you afraid he would give the wrong answers :?:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:08 pm 

MR T wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
blackpool wrote:
So none of these differ in work levels or rents do they ?

That wasn't quite what I said, was it?

You're trying to say that we don't know how Blackpool works.

But apart from the precise levels of plate prices and rentals they're all much of a muchness, innit?

Anyone can have a badge, anyone can't have a plate, the trade will take on anyone, particularly part-timers, tax cheats and benefit claimants, so limit on plates doesn't make a lot of difference, just means drivers can't run their own vehicles and owners can profiteer and sell plates etc.

Thus just like most other restricted areas. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:01 am 

Quote:
Anyone can have a badge, anyone can't have a plate, the trade will take on anyone, particularly part-timers, tax cheats and benefit claimants, so limit on plates doesn't make a lot of difference, just means drivers can't run their own vehicles and owners can profiteer and sell plates etc.

Thus just like most other restricted areas

could not answer the questions ..... you're just a figment of someone's imagination

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:04 am 

Did you honestly expect a answer ?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:13 am 

blackpool wrote:

It's the North-South divide;;;;;; they just make it up once you get past Birmingham and think we northerners will believe anything

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:17 am 

Like anyone on here is going to answer questions like that :lol:

You're just being silly Mr T, and trying to impress Mr Blackpool, who of course has fallen for it hook, line and sinker :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:19 am 

Dusty Bin wrote:
Like anyone on here is going to answer questions like that :lol:

You're just being silly Mr T, and trying to impress Mr Blackpool, who of course has fallen for it hook, line and sinker :D

their only the type of questions you ask everyone else...... plus one or two of my own

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:21 am 

MR T wrote:
blackpool wrote:

It's the North-South divide;;;;;; they just make it up once you get past Birmingham and think we northerners will believe anything

Your all bloody southerners to me :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:24 am 

MR T wrote:
[their only the type of questions you ask everyone else......

For example?

You're making this up!!!

It's either a figment of your imagination (hallucinating again :roll: ) or you're telling porkies :---)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 am 

gusmac wrote:
MR T wrote:
blackpool wrote:

Your all bloody southerners to me :wink:

I was down your way the other week in Edinburgh fully enjoyed myself.... but did find it a tad expensive :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:27 am 

Dusty Bin wrote:
MR T wrote:

For example?

You're making this up!!!

It's either a figment of your imagination (hallucinating again :roll: ) or you're telling porkies :---)

I think I am hallucinating every time I read one of your posts..... still driving Daddy's car

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 am 

MR T wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
MR T wrote:

For example?

You're making this up!!!

I think I am hallucinating every time I read one of your posts..... still driving Daddy's car

Oops, you and Blackpool just can't resist the bitchy personal stuff, can you :D

Mind you, it's more impressive than your other arguments :lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next