Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:42 pm 

I have just received an email from the Local Government Ombudsman, where he declares the matter closed, because I did not answer him to his first email, where he basically rather sheepishly repeated the standpoint of the council.

Here´s my reply to that, from today:

It´s very simple, sir, you are not even worthy an answer.
I have written to you in any detail imaginable my point of view and you have not even read it.

Yet I will enclose you in my disciplinary complaint, as well as the others, who simply refuse to do their job, because unlike cab-drivers they get payed all the same.

Yours sincerely, Jochen Lembke

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:06 pm 

Jo:~ What's the attraction of Brighton & Hove?

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:36 pm 

wee eddie wrote:
Jo:~ What's the attraction of Brighton & Hove?

The sun.
The Albion.
The night-life.
The trade.
The large gay population leading to a large single girl population.
Me.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:23 pm 

Oh I forgot to add, the England Squid Championship. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... inner.html

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:42 am 

A lot of single girls in Brighton are also gay, mind you, Sussex.

That one time when I was slagging off all the gays in Brighton and it was not before I was all through with it when my view on the rear mirror fell on the t-shirt of my female passenger with the two woman symbols blending into each other. Oops.

Anyway, she took it lightly, unlike all the other female passengers I´ve had trouble with, which taught me to be extremely careful with English women. They´re not easy to handle, are they, "back off, jerk" at day-time and total sluts when drunk.

So, what I like about Brighton? Hove.
Hove to me is enough Brighton, it always gets dodgy, when you are in the Brighton end of town and perhaps not by coincidence I was a Hove Streamline 202020 driver, before they merged anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:01 am 
That one time when I was slagging off all the gays in Brighton

So it's ok for you to speak ill of someone different but B&HHCO are out of order for not red carpeting you a license?

C'mon man get real will ya, on one hand you say you are being persecuted and on the other you are persecuting someone for preferring their own sex, you can't help being gay if you are, it's a brain thing and unless they are the vile right on type who thinks straights are abnormal and shoves it in yer face you have no reason to treat them harshly, ppl from yesteryear used to link them to pedophilia, and that is the same level of thought you have used,

Anyway, crack on son, this place is a wilting plant now, I'm pretty sure your homeland will recover best and quickest in all this financial mess those lovely knownowt ppl in high places have created for us to enjoy, this is my 3rd recession since leaving school so you can imagine how chuffed I am can't you.

Here's a fitting song title for you from something German that Germany should be well proud of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clzl3dIc ... re=related

FARKING A! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:21 am 

They´re not refusing to red-carpet me a license, they behave like complete goofs. Moreover, since I am by far not the only one they show this behaviour to I see perfectly good chances to actually make them change this attitude and become more driver-friendly.

As for gays, c´mon man, don´t get me wrong, slagging off someone does not mean to hate someone (slag off. Usage: Brit, vulgar. (informal) criticize, insult, talk down.) a male organ is not at all repelling to me for I´ve got one too (and find it quite a nice thing to have, btw), obviously the homophobes are the sickos, not the gays.

As for the recession, well, get rid of sodding Cameron and his posse of millionaires (as we hopefully soon get rid of sodding Angie), free the country from the grip of the banksters and it´s gross dependence on US-economy, end the isolation inside Europe and you will see how the UK will prosper again. (Besides, being the dominant culture is sure good for musicians and writers, but maybe too much of these is sure not good for economy. :wink: )

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:36 pm 
Well the new French leader is a breath of fresh stuff, wants to spend out of crisis, I think it's the best way out as well, have done for a long time, low productivity is like digging a grave with a toothpick imo, where the flip is high employment generating high tax revenue while lowering the benefit burden, it's a win win imo, but like you said we know why the current lot are keeping it slow, it's because it suits the man with cash to have dominant buying power, we only ever come out of reccession so they can offload their cheap purchases at high cost when they've allowed a bit of cash back into the system, lets hope you can put them in the stocks in the afterlife eh 8)

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:36 pm 

Quote:
Foreign Secretary William Hague has said there is only one answer to Britain's economic woes - hard work.
This is such an outraging thing to say after 30 years of theft, done by people who had hardly ever worked in their lives, just let their money work for them or their delivery boys and secretaries.

I say there is only one answer to Britain's economic woes - make those people hand back the money they stole, make them give it back to the poor and poor middle-class, to those people who had done all the working in all the years and never got rich, because honest work has never got you anywhere!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:53 am 

I have just put this whole thing on the other forums, for a lively discussion!
Watch out, B&H HCO, these boots are made for walking...! :badgrin:

Germany: http://www.taxiforum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=121770#121770

Austria: http://www.taxi-forum.at/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=14436#14436

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:53 am 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
Quote:
Foreign Secretary William Hague has said there is only one answer to Britain's economic woes - hard work.
This is such an outraging thing to say after 30 years of theft, done by people who had hardly ever worked in their lives, just let their money work for them or their delivery boys and secretaries.

I say there is only one answer to Britain's economic woes - make those people hand back the money they stole, make them give it back to the poor and poor middle-class, to those people who had done all the working in all the years and never got rich, because honest work has never got you anywhere!

=D> =D> =D> =D>

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:44 pm 

Brighton & Hove Taxi Trade Forum • View topic - Anyone know who ...
http://www.brighton-taxis.com/.../viewtopic.php?f=70... - Diese Seite übersetzen
22 Jan 2012 – Anyone know who Jochen Lembke is? ..... and what is your opinion? vie ... =5&t=17526. I am thinking.....

It´s always nice to google your own name from time to time, isn´t?
Anyway, it´s time I registered with them anyway, what I did now and then I will know what this unknown person is thinking of me.
Or do you want to fill in the blanks, Sussex?
Haha, Sussex was desperately trying to keep me out of that forum, right? Well, too late, Sussex. :mrgreen:

Probably they think just the same that you all do, mainly, that I´m a thick-headed, stubborn German son of a bitch, who´s full of himself. :lol:
Yet, aren´t these exactly the qualities modern life requires?
The qualities to take on the devil himself? :wink:

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:57 pm 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
Haha, Sussex was desperately trying to keep me out of that forum, right? Well, too late, Sussex. :mrgreen:

Do you really think I give a flying f*** what forums you choose to join?

As for that forum, you are more and welcomed to join up with those prize numpties.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm 

numpty: Scottish usage: a) Someone who (sometimes unwittingly) by speech or action demonstrates a lack of knowledge or misconception of a particular subjec... just to put me in the picture, Sussex.

Well, obviously you don´t have much sense of humour, Sussex, and a bit square you are anyway. Right, so I will join these numpties and numpty away a bit with them. Keep you posted, cuddly bear!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:19 am 
That's funny I thought the B&HTTF was a fair site myself, can't remember my username nor password but they send a regular e.mail informing of whats going on locally and nationally, you've got a really funny nick on there ain'tcha Sussex, some sort of Lone Ranger type name iirc Badger of Bodmin Moor or something just as abstract, anyway Jochen I reckon you'd be better company in the pub than our mate the voice of Brighton, just don't bring up taxis while the pumps are working, so raise a Stein or fourteen and don't let the barcards get you down :lol:

Whatever ppl may think of you, at least you have spirit mate, and I'm all for that type of person myself (still think you should just go take the test again if you want a badge again) but at least you aren't weak or have to call your mates in to help you out,

Sussex a square.....nevah :roll: :badgrin:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next