Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: ENERGY PROFITS
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:08 pm 

captain cab wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
wild horses wouldnt drag me underground again

No, but some type of magic spell might.

dont bank on it bud, even Fairy Trots couldnt conjure that one up

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:38 pm 

toots wrote:
TT wrote:
AS FOR SOLUTION'S I'LL OFFER ONE GENERAL STRIKE NOW

When was the last successful general strike in the UK? What are the current laws relating to general strikes?

London underground,there strikes seem to do ok ? We dont really strike anymore we just take it and moan i.e fuel,energy prices ect ect :sad:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:47 pm 

blackpool wrote:
toots wrote:
TT wrote:

When was the last successful general strike in the UK? What are the current laws relating to general strikes?

London underground,there strikes seem to do ok ? We dont really strike anymore we just take it and moan i.e fuel,energy prices ect ect :sad:

That wasn't a general strike. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:01 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
captain cab wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
You tube Chunky Mark spills the beans "energy profits" this guy need's heeding hes bang on again fekking criminals raping the nation ffs when will this nation stop GROVELLING

I thought he came over as a loudmouth cockney w@nker :lol:

I wonder if he was a member of Ivor bigun and the red nose burglars !! Not that anyone else on here is old enough to remember them !!!

And TT please can we have some perspective here I'm sure everyone on here will probably agree that the profits being made by Centrica seem excessive BUT that is a headline figure I think to judge it properly it needs to be seen in the context of how much investment they are needing to make in infrastruture etc. over the next year or two or do you consider that investing in the safety of the gas supply system and creating jobs by spending on infrastructure are not in the public interest TT

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:04 pm 

Quote:
You tube Chunky Mark

looks like he's driving a minicab?? :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:05 pm 

I seem to recall Tesco's made a 6% increase in profits from annual sales down by 11%, ergo they jacked prices up and screwed suppliers down, but no-one mentioned that

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:08 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
I seem to recall Tesco's made a 6% increase in profits from annual sales down by 11%, ergo they jacked prices up and screwed suppliers down, but no-one mentioned that

And they bought more horses.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:26 pm 

grandad wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:

And they bought more horses.

and they looked a safe bet too

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Nidge2 wrote:
My oh my how we need the coal mines opened again.

I think it will sort of there is a lot of talk now about coal gasification replacing natural gas as fuel for power stations there just won't be any miners having to descend down to the seams

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:57 pm 

cabby john wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
Gus its the normal response, ignore the content defend the exploiters by avoiding the issue, as for our welsh contributor your nonsense could have easily been predicted, spout but do nothing typical of JOHN your tribe, in the meantime they pocket 2.7 billions in profit and 20% of the population are in a fuel poverty lifestyle pensioners have to decide whether to be warm or eat and you YOU welsh burke support it, in the meantime we see FOOD BANKS being set up to prevent people going hungry and 20% of children arrive at school not having had a breakfast JOHN you and your country make me sick grovellers the lot of you, it was you mob that lumbered us with kinnock that disgusting sell out artist so typical of the Welsh.

And now they rape and pillage the NHS and weve seen no comment on that from you John have WE.

Thank god your no longer active your a GROVELLER NFO =D> =D>

AS FOR SOLUTION'S I'LL OFFER ONE GENERAL STRIKE NOW =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

You seem to have learnt nothing - read the replies properly!

john i have come to the conclusion that you are a pompous pious pratt so typical a product of the Principality, you ignore the issue and preach snivelling grovelling arselicking no surprise given yer a SHEEP SHAGGER just as peurile as this fekking lot Lloyd George who sent the black and tans into Ireland kunnt, Roy Jenkins Shirley williams 2 of the creators of the fekking lib dems Neil and Glenys Kinnock who betrayed the Miners in their heroic battle with the hyena, I could go on and on and on yer a nation of QUISLINGS NFO

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:07 pm 

toots wrote:
TT wrote:

There has never been a successful general strike upto now always sold out by the TUC and the sheep shaggers :evil:

As for the law who cares when a Government is murdering its citizens laws become irrelevant to me, and take heed this governments poilcy's are killing people already. AND WILL kill many more if not stopped :evil: :evil:

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THAT TOOTS :?: :?:

GENERAL STRIKE NOW =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:09 pm 

Nidge2 wrote:
My oh my how we need the coal mines opened again.

AGREED 300 years supply down there =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:14 pm 

edders23 wrote:
captain cab wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
You tube Chunky Mark spills the beans "energy profits" this guy need's heeding hes bang on again fekking criminals raping the nation ffs when will this nation stop GROVELLING

I thought he came over as a loudmouth cockney w@nker :lol:

I wonder if he was a member of Ivor bigun and the red nose burglars !! Not that anyone else on here is old enough to remember them !!!

And TT please can we have some perspective here I'm sure everyone on here will probably agree that the profits being made by Centrica seem excessive BUT that is a headline figure I think to judge it properly it needs to be seen in the context of how much investment they are needing to make in infrastruture etc. over the next year or two or do you consider that investing in the safety of the gas supply system and creating jobs by spending on infrastructure are not in the public interest TT

My objection is that this privatised cartel are KILLING people in order to load up their shareholders earnings, Nationalise it without compansation and run it for good of the NATION not dirty fekking shareholders is what I want :D

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:36 am 

As expected the usual vile replies with no real logic (criticising shareholders!!), yes they need bringing into line - but NO jobs without them, so say something positive that keeps jobs and does not destroy them. You disappoint me in the fact that you (seem) to have the fire that is required to do something positive/make a difference, maybe it is just shallow talk, in fact I am convinced that it is. So whether you believe me or not, or call me childish names - I really do not care as I have been there - walking the walk & talking the talk, where as you just spout dictatorial rubbish, blaming others in the process.

You really do need to take a look at yourself, try to speak properly, it is not that difficult. You might then gain some respect as a Union rep, and not come across as some cheap racist bigoted entertainer, that you do so well as opposed to being a T.U. rep.

In a nutshell - grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:13 am 

TT wrote:
There has never been a successful general strike upto now always sold out by the TUC and the sheep shaggers

I knew there was a reason why I didn't trust trade unions :wink:

TT wrote:
As for the law who cares when a Government is murdering its citizens laws become irrelevant to me, and take heed this governments poilcy's are killing people already. AND WILL kill many more if not stopped

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THAT TOOTS

I'd like to know what the law is or what procedure you have to follow to call a general strike, I didn't ask if you cared for the laws. Of course I'm never happy that somebody has died especially due to neglect, having said that I believe when your time is up it's up, it's not a matter of when it's a matter of how and in a perfect world nobody would suffer, but, we're not perfect and cannot create a perfect world to live in :sad:

As I've said before utilities should never have been privatised. I do however recall when it was government owned there was still outcry at the wages of the so called 'fat cats' of the industry, there is always greed in these markets, be them public or private sectors. They always seem to suggest that the only people worth having doing the job are those that cost a fortune :?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next