Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:11 am 

captain cab wrote:
Neil Hamilton

Does he still charge by the question? Did he get paid with a broon envelope stuffed with cash?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:13 am 

gusmac wrote:
captain cab wrote:
Neil Hamilton

Does he still charge by the question? Did he get paid with a broon envelope stuffed with cash?

That is a disgraceful allegation. I would not be suprised if the brown envelopes sued you for defamation of character. Sugesting that they are involved in such behaviour! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 pm 

http://uk.news-republic.com/Web/Article ... id=7135403

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:12 pm 

gusmac wrote:
If these troughing scumbags all pi$$ off to Zurich or New York, then good fekking riddance. They can take Boris and his Tory scum with them.

The financial markets of London generate more in taxes (private and commercial) than the collective total of all UK taxi drivers since Kitchener was a lad...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:27 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
gusmac wrote:
If these troughing scumbags all pi$$ off to Zurich or New York, then good fekking riddance. They can take Boris and his Tory scum with them.

The financial markets of London generate more in taxes (private and commercial) than the collective total of all UK taxi drivers since Kitchener was a lad...

And your point is ? How is it a bank that was bailed out by the tax payer and made such a massive loss still paying such huge bonuses ? Boris and theyll all leave [edited by admin], let them leave theres enough parasites in the goverment allready.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:05 pm 

blackpool wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
gusmac wrote:

And your point is ?

that saying all the bankers+investment dealers, etc should foook off would cost the UK dearly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 pm 

So theres nobody to take their jobs should they leave ? Theres plenty who would take their jobs out there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:45 pm 

With the way things are at the moment I would think that for every one of them that decided to go elsewhere, there would be at least 10 more waiting in the wings capable of taking up the slack for far less money.
When I was an apprentice I remember the chap who was teaching me saying "there is an easy way to check how indispensable you are. You jump into a swimming pool and when you get out you measure the hole that you have left in the water."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:45 pm 

Maybe the replacements wouldn't bankrupt the whole fekking country and expect obscene bonuses for their incompetence?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:58 am 

I just like to fecking throw in that today is one troughing scumbag of a day, haha - for in Switzerland there is a vote which could easily be revolutionary, the "Anti-Abzock-Initiative" (anti-rip-off-initiative). People are called to vote upon, as there´s direct democracy in Ch, as we all know (which is as easily controlled and manipulated as representative democracy is, as we all know too) which could be the toughest company law world-wide, a breakthrough for all who hope for justice. There´ll be results tonight!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:22 pm 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
I just like to fecking throw in that tomorrow is one troughing scumbag of a day, haha - for in Switzerland there is a vote which could easily be revolutionary, the "Anti-Abzock-Initiative" (anti-rip-off-initiative). People are called to vote upon, as there´s direct democracy in Ch, as we all know (which is as easily controlled and manipulated as representative democracy is, as we all know too) which could be the toughest company law world-wide, a breakthrough for all who hope for justice. There´ll be results tomorrow after noon!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:33 pm 

Sorry, got this wrong, I just wanted to do some corrections on the quiet and I somehow got caught red handed. :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:13 pm 

grandad wrote:
With the way things are at the moment I would think that for every one of them that decided to go elsewhere, there would be at least 10 more waiting in the wings capable of taking up the slack for far less money.
When I was an apprentice I remember the chap who was teaching me saying "there is an easy way to check how indispensable you are. You jump into a swimming pool and when you get out you measure the hole that you have left in the water."

its not just the persons involved that make the big money, its the institutions based in the golden mile (Londons financial area) including the stock exchange, the London Stock Exchange is a major player with millions of (taxed) transactions each year, you cant remove 1000's of workers and hope the industry keeps running

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 am 

wannabeeahack wrote:
grandad wrote:

its not just the persons involved that make the big money, its the institutions based in the golden mile (Londons financial area) including the stock exchange, the London Stock Exchange is a major player with millions of (taxed) transactions each year, you cant remove 1000's of workers and hope the industry keeps running

Who wants to remove 1000's of workers? It's the greedy shitbags at the top I'm talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:30 am 

wannabeeahack wrote:

ffs - they can drive minicabs to top up their income :roll:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next