Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:06 pm 

bloodnock wrote:
grandad wrote:
According to some on here, the answer is to spend more. :?

What with?.......when I look in my trouser pocket these days all I see is the lining and a hole in it to distract me from the misery.. eusasmiles.zip

for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:51 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
captain cab wrote:
Quote:
I would be interested to know how that £1.111 Trillion debt can be paid.

Several financial experts are warning that if the interest rates on our debt get pushed up the government could be forced by the IMF and others to raid the nations savings accounts i.e. every man woman and child in the UK with savings over a certain limit will simply have it confiscated and that money used to pay off the national debt.

Apparently this would be quite legal and we would all be powerless to do anything about it. Just remember the UK has the HIGHEST level of debt relative to GDP in the world we are the most profligate nation on this planet and even if the likes of me and you are not so reckless with our money the whole population of the UK can be held liable for the debts of our government

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:54 pm 

gusmac wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
grandad wrote:
According to some on here, the answer is to spend more. :?

What with?.......when I look in my trouser pocket these days all I see is the lining and a hole in it to distract me from the misery.. eusasmiles.zip

I must have missed that Episode of Star trek..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:42 pm 

edders23 wrote:
captain cab wrote:
Quote:
I would be interested to know how that £1.111 Trillion debt can be paid.

Several financial experts are warning that if the interest rates on our debt get pushed up the government could be forced by the IMF and others to raid the nations savings accounts i.e. every man woman and child in the UK with savings over a certain limit will simply have it confiscated and that money used to pay off the national debt.

Apparently this would be quite legal and we would all be powerless to do anything about it. Just remember the UK has the HIGHEST level of debt relative to GDP in the world we are the most profligate nation on this planet and even if the likes of me and you are not so reckless with our money the whole population of the UK can be held liable for the debts of our government

clearly your MAD :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: ..........straight jacket anyone :badgrin: :badgrin:

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:07 am 

The politicians are quite useless - from either side.

Rather than regulate banks properly - they'd rather bomb other countries and supply arms - they're perverted, they do this in the cause of peace. Of course our country are cowards - we prefer to do it on people who cant fight back. Libya and Syria have been the targets of our current government - we know the history with new labour. I mean the new labour perversion with killing brown people was quite extreme - the perversion continued when someone who should have been standing for war crimes got a job promoting peace in a region he'd helped to destroy.

The debt crisis is the same - we have inept politicians who tell us about hard choices - they're our hard choices - not theirs - cuts to the welfare state - cuts to services - cuts their people wont actually feel - yet the people they should be after are allowed to hide and pilfer money.

There's a pie chart I saw tonight and it tells about world debt - edders is quite right - we're up there but we're not top - the Japanese actually top the list - when you look at our debt it seems to all be in the financial sector - the same people that brought about the sh*t we're in now.

It seems to me that its their crisis - not ours. It seems to me Brown was a complete imbecile - he followed the idea of Keynes in putting government (our) money into the financial system - in the naïve belief the banks would release funds for investment. The banks failed him and therefore us - according to my maths - they got us into this sh*t - they were given a chance to get us out of it by the stimulus - they used that stimulus to appease their shareholders and didn't release the cash to businesses.

Unless the banking system is sorted - we are never going to get out of this mess.

The EU are way ahead of us - every right minded person wants bank reforms - yet the right wing of the country don't like Europe - so their plan to regulate banks is seen as Jonny Foreigner interfering with our country. The latest deflection is EU immigrants from Rumania and Bulgaria. Anything to discredit those nasty foreigners.

The solution as in the 1930's is public works. As Pilger wrote - this country was bankrupt after WW2 - yet it nationalised railways and created the NHS - Germany was even more scr*wed than us - yet within a few decades they created one of the most powerful economies in the world.

I think I would even worry about workers rights following the track we're going down - its obvious the more 'third world' we become its cheaper for companies to profit - so what if a few people die along the way?

Sadly - unless the labour party is retaken - or a new party is formed - or a revolution happens, we're all pretty much f*cked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:28 am 

captain cab wrote:

Rather than regulate banks properly - they'd rather bomb other countries and supply arms - they're perverted, they do this in the cause of peace. Of course our country are cowards - we prefer to do it on people who cant fight back. Libya and Syria have been the targets of our current government - we know the history with new labour. I mean the new labour perversion with killing brown people was quite extreme - the perversion continued when someone who should have been standing for war crimes got a job promoting peace in a region he'd helped to destroy.

The debt crisis is the same - we have inept politicians who tell us about hard choices - they're our hard choices - not theirs - cuts to the welfare state - cuts to services - cuts their people wont actually feel - yet the people they should be after are allowed to hide and pilfer money.

There's a pie chart I saw tonight and it tells about world debt - edders is quite right - we're up there but we're not top - the Japanese actually top the list - when you look at our debt it seems to all be in the financial sector - the same people that brought about the sh*t we're in now.

It seems to me that its their crisis - not ours. It seems to me Brown was a complete imbecile - he followed the idea of Keynes in putting government (our) money into the financial system - in the naïve belief the banks would release funds for investment. The banks failed him and therefore us - according to my maths - they got us into this sh*t - they were given a chance to get us out of it by the stimulus - they used that stimulus to appease their shareholders and didn't release the cash to businesses.

Unless the banking system is sorted - we are never going to get out of this mess.

The EU are way ahead of us - every right minded person wants bank reforms - yet the right wing of the country don't like Europe - so their plan to regulate banks is seen as Jonny Foreigner interfering with our country. The latest deflection is EU immigrants from Rumania and Bulgaria. Anything to discredit those nasty foreigners.

The solution as in the 1930's is public works. As Pilger wrote - this country was bankrupt after WW2 - yet it nationalised railways and created the NHS - Germany was even more scr*wed than us - yet within a few decades they created one of the most powerful economies in the world.

I think I would even worry about workers rights following the track we're going down - its obvious the more 'third world' we become its cheaper for companies to profit - so what if a few people die along the way?

Sadly - unless the labour party is retaken - or a new party is formed - or a revolution happens, we're all pretty much f*cked.

I usually find it difficult to work out why we're in the mess we are, but, this seems to have cleared it up somewhat =D> =D>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
cabby john wrote:
When the politicians take a hit re salary/pensions and they centralise local Governments i.e Councils..........I will start to respect them, and take a bit more notice - until that happens..............they can kiss my ar$e, because I personally can do nothing to change/alter it.

Never guess yer a sheep shagger would we ffs why dont you jump in a lake you [edited by admin] :evil: :evil: :evil:

Apart from the fact that you have made ANOTHER stupid comment..............tell me where I am wrong? This nonsense that you pontificate about i.e "A General Strike" is NEVER going to happen + the fact that you are very critical - with NO real answers, so pray do tell......................what is the solution?

Please do tell us as to how we can get out of this mess in a polite manner, ( it would be nice if you spoke properly) it may give you some credibility, something you are really lacking in with your constant criticism - and no credible answers.

You need to realise that just like "Chunky Mark" - you are becoming entertainment value only.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:21 am 

bloodnock wrote:
gusmac wrote:
bloodnock wrote:

I must have missed that Episode of Star trek..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:22 am 

captain cab wrote:

=D> =D> =D> =D>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:12 am 

gusmac wrote:
captain cab wrote:

=D> =D> =D> =D>[/quot
Yes this is the solution "RETAKE THE LABOUR PARTY" and believe me theres a real battle taking place in the Union's to ensure WE do just that, standing in the way are likes of cabby john who perpetually says "that will never happen, it wont work" no John it wont unless you fight for it, and you wont fight will you :?: :?:

Must say really pleased the likes of john Pilger are now being quoted, hes a forward thinker, top quality, we rebuild the Nation by spending our way out just as we did in 1945 when we Nationalised the Railways, Mines and created the NHS, learn the lessons of history spend your way out NOW :!: :!:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:48 pm 

Quote:
Yes this is the solution "RETAKE THE LABOUR PARTY" and believe me theres a real battle taking place in the Union's to ensure WE do just that, standing in the way are likes of cabby john who perpetually says "that will never happen, it wont work" no John it wont unless you fight for it, and you wont fight will yo

Nice to see that you are speaking properly for a change!

I was looking to see if you had any originality of an idea of your own, unfortunately you as ever have come in on the back of another #-o

The people of this country have to realise that the present political system is a total mess that needs changing! The only way that I can see (apart from a revolution that will not happen), is to put forward "Independents" throughout the country, "Independents" = the real people of this country. I see eyebrows raised and possibly ( what a joke ) comments,but you have to remember that "Brussels" has now got numerous left wing groups i.e BNP + other similar parties from around the world. The point being is; If they can achieve that by being out and out left wing - then the every day people (not the politicians) of this country, could do a similar number for the right reasons .Once "The Independents" achieved their goal, a "New Party" free of existing politicians could be formed.

Quote:
or a new party is formed [/b]- or a revolution happens, we're all pretty

It is the only peaceful way forward..............."Independents"

Quote:
no John it wont unless you fight for it, and you wont fight will you

I will reiterate/repeat.............I have done my fighting - I am not a 20 year old who is going to change the world..............YOUR TURN - STEP UP!

When I left, the "Unions" were generally in good shape, the people had jobs, and pretty reasonable wages. I was not that good to be able to claim that it fell apart because I left, but I do know that I did all that was asked of me by the Union leaders. This corruption never happened on my watch..........so what has gone wrong.

With hind sight, before we go down the "Independent" route, I will say this once again ; Before anyone can move forward..............THE UNIONS NEED SORTING OUT BIG TIME - Start by refusing all Government hand outs (KEEP THEM QUIET MONEY).

Businesses are going to the wall right left and center, so ask yourself this - Why aren't they getting the hand outs like the "Unions"????

P.S. If you are going to reply with name calling/ranting - please do not bother.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:41 pm 

Always suspected it now you confirm your barking mad, independents ie a non grouping of who based on what agreements what policy's your most definitely MAD.

Go back to your rocking chair :badgrin: :badgrin:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:24 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Always suspected it now you confirm your barking mad, independents ie a non grouping of who based on what agreements what policy's your most definitely MAD.

Go back to your rocking chair :badgrin: :badgrin:

Ahh the usual drivel from the man with NO answers, followed by the usual insults, in fairness to you - you are one dimensionally consistent #-o .

Oh dear forgot about the corrupt Unions did we? To move forward, you have to root out where the evil started.................CORRUPT UNIONS!!

I guess you also forgot about "The Fact" that there are more "Actual Independents", not to be confused with the "Independent Party", coming forward at Local and National elections trying to change things in a Democratic manner.

I gave you an example at the MEP level! Make no mistake those people have a lot in common even though they come from different countries, and by coming together are capable of changing EEC policies. Independent, Independents, could do exactly the same.

But! As I said......................you have to root out Union corruption, and that is something you refuse to address. The Unions have over 6 million members at hand - enough to sway the power in this country, unfortunately this will not happen because they are sucking on the governments teat.

Do not blame the Government..................Blame the Unions for taking TAX PAYERS MONEY....TO KEEP QUIET.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:00 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21814325

Coming to the UK soon according to many financial pundits

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:43 pm 

Have we got anywhere near a solution for the £1.111 Trillion debt yet?

Or are we all happy spending £47 Billion on debt every year until we all die? :sad:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next