Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:06 pm 

Sussex wrote:
Have we got anywhere near a solution for the £1.111 Trillion debt yet?

Or are we all happy spending £47 Billion on debt every year until we all die? :sad:

You wouldn't like the solution. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Sussex wrote:
Have we got anywhere near a solution for the £1.111 Trillion debt yet?

Or are we all happy spending £47 Billion on debt every year until we all die? :sad:

yes sussex the EU and the IMF have decided on a solution

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21814325

Cyprus is the guinea pig Spain and the UK are next

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:19 pm 

quite likely the citizens of this nation are serville enough.

SPEND YOUR WAY OUT AS WAS DONE IN 1945/////////////SUSSEX YOU SEEM TO MISS THIS ARGUMENT

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:47 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
The big difference back then was that we had a manufacturing industry and a big export drive to generate money to pay debts nowadays spending money pushes up debt and lines the pockets of foreign businesses as much as uk ones

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:47 pm 

edders23 wrote:
The big difference back then was that we had a manufacturing industry and a big export drive to generate money to pay debts nowadays spending money pushes up debt and lines the pockets of foreign businesses as much as uk ones

Were currently exporting more CARS than for 40 years, manufacturing is possible we have the skills, the workers. maybe not the management :badgrin: lowest house building completions than for ages, record homeless, it aint rocket science is it build houses put thousands back to work they spend boost the economy

SPEND YOUR WAY OUT .................NOW

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:46 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

SPEND YOUR WAY OUT .................NOW

Can you lend me a tenner?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:29 pm 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:10 pm 

captain cab wrote:
Sussex wrote:
As of December 2012 the UK public debt was £1.111 Trillion.

The repayments on that are about £47 Billion a year.

As many on here are saying you can't tax that, or you can't change that, I would be interested to know how that £1.111 Trillion debt can be paid.

Or are we all happy for every person, man women baby Toots, to pay £723 a years, every year, just to keep the repayments on the interest only?

Who do they owe it to?

China is my guess.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:20 pm 

Nidge2 wrote:
captain cab wrote:
Sussex wrote:
As of December 2012 the UK public debt was £1.111 Trillion.

The repayments on that are about £47 Billion a year.

As many on here are saying you can't tax that, or you can't change that, I would be interested to know how that £1.111 Trillion debt can be paid.

Or are we all happy for every person, man women baby Toots, to pay £723 a years, every year, just to keep the repayments on the interest only?

Who do they owe it to?

China is my guess.

I would guess that most of it is guilts that have been bought by the banks and pension funds.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:39 am 

Quote:
it aint rocket science is it build houses put thousands back to work they spend boost the economy

So simple..............NOT!!! If that is the best that you can do, then it is no small wonder as to why the "Unions" are in a mess.

Who is going to buy these houses - when no one is lending ( forget the budget.....you had no idea of the apparent help being offered)? Or is it council housing you are thinking of - in which case where is the land for this to happen, as they would have to be close to work, so not to incur expensive travel costs that they could ill afford.

That is not the answer as it has been tried before on many occasions..........and we are once again back to square one.

The bottom line is that you spend what you can afford! In other words "Public" spending i.e tax money should be spent wisely, costs i.e salaries must be reduced to a realistic level, quangos investigated and outed, union funding stopped along with silly donations to other Countries - the KEY word being ACCOUNTABILITY, as opposed to RECKLESS.

We are talking about silly salaries being paid that could keep thousands in work, the money that goes to one person, spread amongst many, would work its way back into the economy.

It is not about cutting jobs as such in the private sector - it is about cutting needless (jobs for the boys) in the public sector, and getting back on track with realistic salaries at the top.

Years ago they were afraid of the brain drain, the baskets stayed, and look where it has gotten us!! My thoughts are; If they want to go, then let them, do they think that there are that many jobs in the world that could accommodate them, my guess is that it is a big NO! We have had to lower our sights, they would have to do the same. It is Government expenditure has caused this problem along with the Bankers - they are the ones that need to get their house in order. Amazingly, a number of countries all going to the wall at the same time, so, if they all default, and that is always a possibility, then the Bankers will be doing a skyscraper job, perhaps that is what they mean by a brain drain :roll:

People are basically financially stuffed, and if the Unions had any guts/clout ( in my opinion they have neither) then they should have stood up to be counted, and stopped the rot years ago. Unfortunately the Unions have been bought, and that is why we are in this mess. Proper Unions could have/would have stopped this greed a long time ago - but they sold out, and LET THE PEOPLE DOWN. The people at the top will be fine as they always are, but you Trots will be hung out to dry, as they do with foot soldiers.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:32 am 

"I think you can look at the British economy with confidence."
George Osborne MP

"There is no danger that Titanic will sink. The boat is unsinkable and nothing but inconvenience will be suffered by the passengers."
Phillip Franklin,
Vice-President White Star Line

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:01 pm 

cabby john wrote:
Quote:
it aint rocket science is it build houses put thousands back to work they spend boost the economy

So simple..............NOT!!! If that is the best that you can do, then it is no small wonder as to why the "Unions" are in a mess.

Who is going to buy these houses - when no one is lending ( forget the budget.....you had no idea of the apparent help being offered)? Or is it council housing you are thinking of - in which case where is the land for this to happen, as they would have to be close to work, so not to incur expensive travel costs that they could ill afford.

That is not the answer as it has been tried before on many occasions..........and we are once again back to square one.

The bottom line is that you spend what you can afford! In other words "Public" spending i.e tax money should be spent wisely, costs i.e salaries must be reduced to a realistic level, quangos investigated and outed, union funding stopped along with silly donations to other Countries - the KEY word being ACCOUNTABILITY, as opposed to RECKLESS.

We are talking about silly salaries being paid that could keep thousands in work, the money that goes to one person, spread amongst many, would work its way back into the economy.

It is not about cutting jobs as such in the private sector - it is about cutting needless (jobs for the boys) in the public sector, and getting back on track with realistic salaries at the top.

Years ago they were afraid of the brain drain, the baskets stayed, and look where it has gotten us!! My thoughts are; If they want to go, then let them, do they think that there are that many jobs in the world that could accommodate them, my guess is that it is a big NO! We have had to lower our sights, they would have to do the same. It is Government expenditure has caused this problem along with the Bankers - they are the ones that need to get their house in order. Amazingly, a number of countries all going to the wall at the same time, so, if they all default, and that is always a possibility, then the Bankers will be doing a skyscraper job, perhaps that is what they mean by a brain drain :roll:

People are basically financially stuffed, and if the Unions had any guts/clout ( in my opinion they have neither) then they should have stood up to be counted, and stopped the rot years ago. Unfortunately the Unions have been bought, and that is why we are in this mess. Proper Unions could have/would have stopped this greed a long time ago - but they sold out, and LET THE PEOPLE DOWN. The people at the top will be fine as they always are, but you Trots will be hung out to dry, as they do with foot soldiers.

John you spout yer normal drivel only you could imagine i was not referring to council housing, theres no shortage of land even in London ffs.

The UNIONS should have stood up years ago indeed we agree on something but who led the retreat oh yes that Welsh kunnnt Kinnock.

Maybe just maybe this mob might be a ray of hope www.tradeunionfreedom.co.uk

Me i'm for a general strike now, you your for grovelling nfo :badgrin: :badgrin:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:30 pm 

Quote:
John you spout yer normal drivel only you could imagine i was not referring to council housing, theres no shortage of land even in London ffs.

The UNIONS should have stood up years ago indeed we agree on something but who led the retreat oh yes that Welsh kunnnt Kinnock.

Maybe just maybe this mob might be a ray of hope www.tradeunionfreedom.co.uk

Me i'm for a general strike now, you your for grovelling nfo

Ah the usual juvenile response!

You referred to housing with nothing defined. As for saying there is plenty of land I had already covered that. Plenty of land or not! It has to be within reasonable commuting/travel affordability - perhaps you have not noticed, but the travel costs take a massive amount out of peoples pockets.

Re no shortage of land; It has to be balanced as to what is allowable to be built upon. Obviously the land that you are referring to cannot be built upon - try not to be so one dimensional. Do you not think for one minute that this supposed availability of land in London, with London property prices, would be allowed to stand idle - when MASSIVE profits could be made??? #-o

As for Kinnock; You can call him what you like - he is nothing to most people regardless of Nationality. Having said that - he was not in charge of the Trade Union movement in any way shape or form, so whatever happened to the Trade Unions.........is strictly down to them.

Quote:
tradeunionfreedom

Maybe their intentions are good! but you still have FOOLS supporting the very "Labour" party that brought in countless anti trade union laws, that screwed the trade unions! Amazingly your FOOLS still want to give them support and to be associated with them!!!!!!

Quote:

You just do not get it do you!

Your thinking resembles something from the dinosaur age..............WHO HAS GOT THE FINANCIAL RESORCESES TO AFFORD A STRIKE - you need to think bigger - and better.

In fact................It would be nice if you could - just think #-o

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 pm 

cabby john wrote:
Quote:

Maybe just maybe this mob might be a ray of hope http://www.tradeunionfreedom.co.uk

Ah the usual juvenile response!

You referred to housing with nothing defined. As for saying there is plenty of land I had already covered that. Plenty of land or not! It has to be within reasonable commuting/travel affordability - perhaps you have not noticed, but the travel costs take a massive amount out of peoples pockets.

Re no shortage of land; It has to be balanced as to what is allowable to be built upon. Obviously the land that you are referring to cannot be built upon - try not to be so one dimensional. Do you not think for one minute that this supposed availability of land in London, with London property prices, would be allowed to stand idle - when MASSIVE profits could be made??? #-o

As for Kinnock; You can call him what you like - he is nothing to most people regardless of Nationality. Having said that - he was not in charge of the Trade Union movement in any way shape or form, so whatever happened to the Trade Unions.........is strictly down to them.

Quote:
tradeunionfreedom

Maybe their intentions are good! but you still have FOOLS supporting the very "Labour" party that brought in countless anti trade union laws, that screwed the trade unions! Amazingly your FOOLS still want to give them support and to be associated with them!!!!!!

Quote:

You just do not get it do you!

Your thinking resembles something from the dinosaur age..............WHO HAS GOT THE FINANCIAL RESORCESES TO AFFORD A STRIKE - you need to think bigger - and better.

In fact................It would be nice if you could - just think #-o

John whenever i have met a trade unionist who talks being able to afford a strike i know its a kunnnt met plenty of em not all welsh just kunnnnnts you and i will never agree thats clear to me your a cretin! to you i am much the same no doubt [dinosaur ] :D all i know is i detest the likes of you and your inherent lickspittle assole licking SERVILITY NFO =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:55 pm 

Quote:
John whenever i have met a trade unionist who talks being able to afford a strike i know its a kunnnt met plenty of em not all welsh just kunnnnnts you and i will never agree thats clear to me your a cretin! to you i am much the same no doubt [dinosaur ] all i know is i detest the likes of you and your inherent lickspittle assole licking SERVILITY NFO

Oh dear I seemed to have upset you!

Quote:
Ah the usual juvenile response

I apologise for the above comment.

The fact that you have once again thrown your toys out of the pram, tells me that you are much younger than I thought, as I say an apology is in order. Perhaps the forum needs a slap for allowing children on here.

Having said that I am always prepared to help unfortunate people. May I suggest that a visit to a physician/psychologist/Doctor/whatever might also be in order, perhaps they will be able to help you with the symptoms of "Asperger's Syndrome" that you seem to display.

Try not to worry about your lack of education, as you already have a lot to combat as it is! Having said that, going to school will/might help you on that score. If you ever get accepted for schooling, then you will need to concentrate heavily on your spelling which is (very poor), your punctuation (non existent), and your language, welllll ummm shall we say I have kicked scroats out of my cab who have spoken a bit better. I would like to say that for an uneducated person, you made a good attempt on the aforementioned - but you did not, and I would be lying if I said that you did.

You will also need to earn respect...............Ummmm, I do not even know where to start on that one, so let us cut to the chase! I would suggest that you forget the "Respect" aspect, as it is never going to happen.

P.S. I forgot! Name calling will probably get you detention - don't do it............it is soooooo, childish.