Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:58 am 

toots wrote:
captain cab wrote:
I only see and understand the old version - is there a new version?

Was wondering that myself

No there isn't.

However when I clean up my desk top with C Cleaner, I get the more modern looking forum until I access it from the front page.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 pm 

Sussex wrote:
toots wrote:
captain cab wrote:
I only see and understand the old version - is there a new version?

Was wondering that myself

No there isn't.

However when I clean up my desk top with C Cleaner, I get the more modern looking forum until I access it from the front page.

I'm clearly still having yesterdays blonde moment there either is or there isn't a more modern version, if it is more modern then surely that is a newer version :?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:09 am 

toots wrote:
if it is more modern then surely that is a newer version :?

It's a different colour, and all the stuff on here is just shown in a very slightly different format.

When I have another clean I will screen shot it just for you. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:45 am 

Sussex wrote:
toots wrote:
if it is more modern then surely that is a newer version :?

It's a different colour, and all the stuff on here is just shown in a very slightly different format.

When I have another clean I will screen shot it just for you. :wink:

You're too kind, ty :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:37 pm 

Was this how it used to look ?

http://web-beta.archive.org/web/2003122 ... ver.co.uk/

or like this;
http://web-beta.archive.org/web/2007022 ... ver.co.uk/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:23 pm 

sasha wrote:

That one links to the old forum, but the one I see, and it appears to be only me, isn't like that.

Those were the days, it was a lot nastier than the sedate TDO of 2013.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:04 pm 

Sussex wrote:

I think it may be that your browser is using its inbuilt, default, fonts and styles (because you've deleted the actual ones with CCleaner). When you then refresh the page online it loads the actual style used by the site. I would think that it does this for other sites as well that don't use default styles.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:04 pm 

edders23 wrote:
Are we carrying too much data there seems to be a lot of error 404 messages just lately I was wondering if the admins need to Archive some of the older threads or something ?

Tell me about it, I'm sick and tired of seeing the "This page cannot be displayed".

It looks like it needs a Data dump and upgrading to a better board with you tube links, Twitter links, Spotfly links etc etc .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:35 pm 

edders23 wrote:
edders23 wrote:
yes the gay pride event we have a film festival going on at Burghley But it hasn't generated much traffic at all

Spoke too soon once the Burghley thing finished we were under siege for an hour yet another ridiculous saturday when everyone walks or takes the car to the event and then expects there to be unlimited taxis available to get several thousand people home all at the same time :roll: :roll:

Since Equality and Diversity arrived is it Still Legal not be a Homosexual, Should we feel guilty that the Gay Educational Movement failed us at School and that We didn't bend backwards far enough to conform with Government thinking and for our sins bucked the modern trends and.....stayed straight? :?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:57 pm 

bloodnock wrote:

Since Equality and Diversity arrived is it Still Legal not be a Homosexual, Should we feel guilty that the Gay Educational Movement failed us at School and that We didn't bend backwards far enough to conform with Government thinking and for our sins bucked the modern trends and.....stayed straight? :?

Of course it's still legal, it's just no longer compulsory. You can come out of the closet now bloodnock, they can't pick on you any more :badgrin:

BTW conservative values have never stopped the public school system from producing the country's foremost sexual deviants. :badgrin:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:08 pm 

gusmac wrote:
bloodnock wrote:

Quote:
Of course it's still legal, it's just no longer compulsory. You can come out of the closet now bloodnock, they can't pick on you any more :badgrin:

BTW conservative values have never stopped the public school system from producing the country's foremost sexual deviants. :badgrin:

Feck all wrong with public School Deviants..they make the rest of us appear normal by comparison, It sets a benchmark for the rest of us and in the case of the Public School types literally is a mark caused by a Bench....

Sadly I'm simply the Product of state Education brought up on Clips around the Ear and the Tawse at least once daily...And look how well I turned out, Mum would be proud of me. :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:13 pm 

bloodnock wrote:

Feck all wrong with public School Deviants..they make the rest of us appear normal by comparison, It sets a benchmark for the rest of us and in the case of the Public School types literally is a mark caused by a Bench....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:34 pm 

Bloodnock wrote:

My daughter went to public school there's nothing wrong with her 8-[ There must be different classes of public school, obviously the better class public school must be the ones that produce the deviants :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:42 pm 

toots wrote:
Bloodnock wrote:

My daughter went to public school there's nothing wrong with her 8-[ There must be different classes of public school, obviously the better class public school must be the ones that produce the deviants :D

Your quite Root toots, not all public schools offer it as part of their Syllabus, and those that do charge extra for deviancy classes, It is only the nations richest 10% that can afford hard core deviancy as part of their School Curriculum.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:24 pm 

sasha wrote:

Here's where it all started. http://web-beta.archive.org/web/2002020 ... ums.co.uk/