grandad wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:
grandad wrote:
As far as I was concerned the policeman was using unreasonable force.
They're allowed to use it when arresting someone,
They are not allowed to use unreasonable force at all, no more than you or I are allowed to.

lets get it straight Grandad witnessed a CRIMINAL ASSAULT that assault was carried by A POLICE OFFICER WITH OTHERS PRESENT

Not unusual behaviour these days is it!
Surely we, for sure I require honesty and integrity from our Police ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sadly lacking it seems
Grandad says hes anxious about retribution should he report this occurrence....................which tells us more does is not about the Police?
So the question, is Grandad guilt of AIDING AND ABETTING THIS CRIME????????? OF A CRIMINAL ASSAULT BY NOT REPORTING IT??
IF SO DOES THAT RENDER HIM NOT FIT AND PROPER TO HOLD A HACK PH LICENSE

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity
I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT
http://www.republic.org.uF88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE