Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:48 pm 

Oh come on, don´t be like that, I have pointed out many times how much I love England, the English and Brighton (and especially Hove). Isn´t this the typical Albion arrogance that you are either devoted to it or it´s opponent? You are either on my side or against me, hm? Let´s just say I have attend to other things more at the moment that I love too. ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:16 pm 

Quote:
hm? Let´s just say I have attend to other things more at the moment that I love too.

Providing it does not Involve a Marigold glove, Glossy Magazines or sheep then you have official permission to go ahead and fill your boots :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:31 am 

Ay to that! Drink up me hearties, let´s set sail and head... erm, in a general that-way-direction! :wink:

Nov. 18th:

Erm, don´t wanna be an even greater nuisance than before and bring this thread up again, so I do this silently via edit:

Of course Cameron doesn´t pay! He simply keeps on ignoring and violating EU-treaties that the British government had signed, breaks all rules and regulations. So why do I have to follow those? I did the licence, it had cost me 20.000 euros to do the licence and I earned jack due the financial crisis that followed, why do I have to follow procedures when he doesn´t? Does the law only apply for small people?

In protest to this I will rather draw the town-map out of my head instead than doing the licence all over again. May my example be followed and all bureaucrats face growing resistance by the people they ought to serve instead of being served by them!

My first drawing of the whole town-map (this is some time ago now I did this and back then I thought I will deliver soon an even better one, but then other things came up, of course, so this will be it for the time being)

Possible colouring....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:01 pm 

Hi, there, again.

Well, I wanted to wait a little longer and be even more on the spot with my road-knowledge and write an even more elaborate post, but as we can all see the police-cars burning in Frankfurt, I don´t want to waste any more time.

Now, I am sure many of you already know what really happened on 11.9.2001, in case you don´t, please see this marvellous video here! (It is also on the net in three parts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

It is worth every second of it, I watched it three times and when I saw it the first time I watched all five hours of it without any break, although English is not my native language.

Yet, I myself did not know, until half a year ago, that 9/11 was an inside job, carried out by Bush and Cheney themselves and that the official story of Ali Baba and the 20 air-plane thieves was nothing but a conspiracy theorie, a rather crude one, actually, fabricated by them – but when I finally knew this I wanted to know the truth about everything and dug myself into tons of info in the net.

Well, I always knew that we are being exploited and manipulated by those who are on top of the capitalist pyramid, but I had no idea of the true dimensions of the mess we are in. That the world we know is nothing but a matrix of make-believe and that we are controlled and manipulated in an Orwellian scale, by the financial mafia, that had already ruled and exploited this planet for centuries already. That they have commited horrendous crimes and are the sole responsible for every single war in the last centuries, that those vultures and hyenas are now also responsible for the starvation of hundred of millions a year globally, that some say this only the tip of the iceberg we can see, that depopulation is even systematically applied. That they bought and controlled every government in the entire western world and all of its media and are going straight for world dominion and wouldn´t even stop at WW3, now that Russia (and China) have left the dollar, and go for their own international currency and stopped the exploitation of Russia by US-corporations.

So, for all governments are bought (no one more than German government licking whatever spit comes out of Obama´s mouth) of all councils are enslaved by them, consequently, not to primarily serve the public, but to carry out the will of the financial elite – and that is to make us obey, to make sure that we stay slaves and that there will be no uprise of us slaves and that is why they are so strict about not making any exception, even is is clear to see that an exception would not only be just, but not doing it would cause a lot of unnecessary hardship for this someone, in this case me – it is necessary to prevent revolutions.

So, to say “rules are there to be followed” and “rules apply to everyone” – is nothing but a grotesque lie, considering what is really going on in this world, that there is small criminal elite running this planet and making those rules that others have to follow. They themselves are above the law yet, they are untouchable and you can´t get to them. (As long as you are small, they declare you as a conspiracy nut that no one listens to, well, the corporate media does this for them, and only when you get bigger, they kill you. And still only a few because it is enough, because people know what all these mysterious deaths, all these coincidental car crashes etc. mean and fear prevents them to go any further.)

And, so I say, in regard of what is going on, this crime on humanity, the entire planet, of unspeakable dimensions, we all are obliged to help stopping this, to disobey whenever it is possible until this system has crashed and there will be justice for everybody, because they can stop a few but they can´t stop us, when we all rise.

So I am not just doing this for myself, I want to point out again, because doing what I have been doing, and still doing, is much, much more effort and hardship than to just obey and do that damn licence another time.

I also want to point out again that this is no attempt at a small, cheap triumph of a stubborn person, over poor and overworked HCO, but a political protest and that I almost hope they do me the favour of not giving in to soon, so that this can set an example for civil resistance for anybody else, as I have followed such examples of much greater men than I am.

I also want to point out again, that HCO is not refusing me the licence to uphold standards for a better service to the public, for we all know that they could do a much better job. As you can see here, by these various complaints of this poor woman, that were never heard:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BrightonTaxiMania

How can it be that Brighton drivers earn so little and still are hated so much? That people like that woman say that drivers don´t follow council rules and even are Brightons “sacred cows”?

Well then, or is it just a case of plain rascism, the good ol´ divide-et-impera-strategie of playing local drivers against foreigers? For this woman says the council gives the drivers too much slack, how can this be when they on the other hand do everything to refuse me just one little favour that would cost them nothing, yet would save me endless trouble? When our Sussex says that he wouldn´t have such trouble with the council? Was it my fault that I wasn´t nice enough from the being?

Or is it even an anti-Germanism? Well, in that case let me tell you I have just had enough with Anglo-American imperialism and that I then myself like two play two sides against themselves, for America (after Wall Street had the two world wars prepared and used Hitler as a puppet) just sat and waited until Britain had bled out sufficiently enough so that they can easily just finish the job and grab the booty. With WW1 they were level with the British Empire, they could just take it out of the hands of the British after WW2, under the old rat and war-monger Churchill. When poor Gandhi thought he had freed India from British slavery it was just that the new bosses couldn´t stand any British snobs hindering them from coming in with their corporations, for the big bucks, Indian slaves then just switched masters and whereas the profits stayed in one hand (because Wall Street and City of London were always two sides of the same story), the British Empire was history.

So, fine friends you have with the yanks (dragging us all into WW3, also.) (Not that I couldn´t get chummy with them myself I have a lot of relatives in the US and can speak a decent Bostonian AE, proof on file ;-) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuc5aNkf7Ew see me, ze German, normally using Sussex accent, doing the Armageddon president speech in perfect AE.

Anyway, whatever case it might be, after a break of three months, where I had let it all settle for a while, I have then got back to intensive knowledge-work and I think I will be ready finally to display my ability to draw the whole town-map out of my head, without any use of an actual map, true to scale and accurate in detail, with all the roads, even the smallest closes and tiniest mews (yet so far no block of flats which have an extra name) saying out aloud the name of each road as I draw them – or drawing a small scetch of the area at any road given to me.

I will be ready for this displayment at any time and where ever possible, at HCO, at the council, in the streets in front of spectators or in TV. (I might add I am back with my guitar and vocal skills and a song about that is already half finished, adds a little spice to it, street-performance-wise.)

I hope you don´t all see me too full of myself, but the point in me doing this, support me and get some inspiration for your little privat disobedience thingy!

Regards, Jochen

You can a lot to change the world by just being a cabby!

London cabby talking New World Order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHXPCHpxLso

Now, I am not so sure about chemtrails but there is also HAARP and I have done this pic like 2 weeks ago in Freiburg, Germany, which looks really weird. Well, according to Jörg Kachelmann, our famous weather man and media subject number one (and also a hater of chemtrail conspiracy theory), with whom I am frieds on Facebook told me that this is just ordinary “Föhn” or sirrocan wind or whatever you call it in English language, warm fall winds in front of the Alps, but I am not sure, it really looks like eletromagnetic waves and that is exactly what Haarp is about.

Weird, ha?

Anyway, chemtrails and haarp or not – we´ve got to wake up! That 9/11 was an inside job is solid truth and therefor we can´t trust American government one word! Whatever people accuse them of we have to look on it as possible fact!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:19 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aItpjF5vXc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:20 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aItpjF5vXc

Bang on with this fruit cake.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:25 pm 

Yeah, I know you always thought Germany would be full of "thank you for freeing us from this terrible dictator"-people and all of us sudden you are confronted with the truth that you and the Americans always were the true and only master-race on this planet and that you still are. I know, hard to swallow. But it is time for you to get real!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:50 pm 

Im just glad SOMETHING is stopping Herman coming back

God bless B&H HCO

whoever they are

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:52 pm 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
Hi, everybody!

Like I have mentioned here before I was about to be ready for an encore in Brighton in January, yet spooked away from it the last minute. Well, no wonder basically, if you´d consider I would have to do the whole licencing procedure again and don´t really know how to finance it, this time.

Right now I feel very much inclined to come back again, (for it´s still so long to May when I would be able to start working in France, if I´d indeed stick to it) and did actually book at flight arriving on the 21st this month to have a look at the scene. Plus, I´ve contacted B&H HCO asking them to be generous on me.

The reason is, I wasn´t able to renew my licence in ´10, because at that time I didn´t hold a UK-driving licence, but a Swiss one. (The year before I could manage to renew it though I was no longer a UK-resident, but kept the UK-licence in order to do a renewal and exchanged it afterwards.)
The problem is apparently that I can´t hold the B&H cab-licence because of the required annual renewal, linked with UK-residency and driving licence, whilst living abroad.

Therefore, I have asked for an exception to that general rule for people like me.
There won´t be much anyway, maybe one in a thousand. It would mean that for those the licence would not expire for the time they are not UK-resident, if they would be able to show proof of that.
In a sense this would be meeting only EU-standards.
(For in France, for example, one get´s a lot of credit with a valid EU-cab-licence. I was in Colmar at the office and I had to show my German cab-licence and a certificate of my employer stating 2 years of employment minimum in full time and for that they are willing to free me from the first two parts of the exam, out of four.
In Germany one can renew the licence for 5 years and for that doesn´t even have to show a valid driving licence, in Zurich the licence even lasts for life without renewal.)

I am asking you now what you think about this, dear forum members.

Do I even have to take the DSA-test again, although I was working as a cab-driver abroad in between or would you consider an exception for people like me okay or do you think this will help flooding the trade with cabbies from Eastern Europe (yet bear in mind the East has improved a lot, comparatively, no more Poles, f.ex., coming to Germany, for they can make the same money at home now! (Get a hold of that!))

Dear HMG, DSA, DVLA and The Brighton mental health team.......dont let him back in

Why would he think he warrants easy treatment, he needs shock therapy!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:06 pm 

wannabe, you hate me now I get the point. But it is very easy to reconstruct in our postings who got abusive first and who tries to reason and who is just simply over-reacting. So I would recommend that you stop being abusive. I know it´s the dragon´s den here, I should not be surprised about some harsh reactions from the English, when I criticize them, but still this a discussion forum, not an abuse forum.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:30 am 

At least he makes Skuii look sane....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:41 pm 

MR T wrote:
At least he makes Skuii look sane....
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:54 pm 

Oh, why is that? Because I said your government and the Windsors are the true Nazis, backing up the gangsters of the City of London and, next to the American government, responsible for the holocaust on the poor, which costs 100 of millions of lives each year, which I can prove?

Because I said, they are imperialist war-mongers, which are about to drive us into WW3? That the holocaust on the Jews is, probably, for I cannot prove it, no more than a cheap cover-up for a simple raid for loot, to distract from the hideous war crimes Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin committed, that not Hitler was responsible for the war, but Churchill and the banksters, that not the Germans started the bombing on civilians, but the RAF? That you then turned into a genocide?

That the only true master-race on the planet for centuries now are the Anglo-American race (though it sort of shifted among them)? That it has rubbed off on the British people, that a lot of you are obnoxious and rude, bigoted and racist? That you know about all this evil that spreads from your government, the Windsors and the City of London into all of the world, but most of you do not care, because it is still British, right?

Or because I have said that cab-drivers only think about money? That your mind is poisoned with it? That you are stupid but clever, in a way that you always know where you can make a tenner, but don´t give a crap that 1% owns as much as 99% in the world? That all of this makes you somehow despicable, but hopefully still capable of repenting your sins?

Or because I have said that all of Brighton hates cab-drivers and that there is probably a reason for it. Or because I have said that English cab-drivers are the biggest racists in the world, which is someone has told me who should know? Or is is that you don´t like Germans who have self-consciousness, only the submissive type that puts Herman, the German on his avatar on forums and "yeah, have a laugh at me, for ve vere so bad, ve deserve it"? Well, not with me!!!!

So you are accusing my people to be responsible for the death of six millions (Jews)? I am accusing your people of nothing, but the unholy trinity of your government, the Windsors and the City of London, together one of the most unholy crime organisations world wide, to be responsible for the death of let´s say 600 hundred million people over the last centuries and I think it is much, much more. Ok?

Look I don´t need your support, I am either with the drivers against the banksters, the government and the council or I am against all of them and with all the many people that hate cab-drivers (or the English). I can always tell them I tried, I really tried, but in the end it turned out that they are not worth it.

It is better we have this out on the open for I could clearly see that I did not find any help here so far.

Well, it´s up to you. You can close this here and throw me out, than I take it somewhere else or you make an effort to come forward to me and see that this can also be a lot of publicity for the trade (and for the forum), if you are willing to see why it is you didn´t understand me so far and can be a little bit more understanding. But I doubt that you can, frankly from what I have seen so far.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:59 pm 

I would say keep those thoughts coming. It is easy to dismiss the seemingly outrageous thoughts as mad - is there anyone out there who believes that this world/our governments are squeaky clean? does anyone believe about the "stiff upper lip" and that the "British" play by the rules?

There are conspiracy theories galore out there.......did Maxwell fall off of his ship? did America see off Kennedy? .....personally I would not dismiss any of them - Twin Towers :-k....amazingly no survivors/perpetrators to interrogate :roll: Oh do not give me "They all perished in the crashes"....Bin Laden was shot so much in the face that he was unrecognisable, and then conveniently a body (supposedly his) was disappeared. So that's it...they caught the paymaster/the boss (apparently the only boss)...done and dusted #-o. There is so much s h ! t going on in this world, nothing would surprise me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:44 pm 

9/11 - just watch the video I have linked - a lot of the alleged hijackers have been seen alive, only some time ago. One of them is actually a pilot flying for some Arab airline I guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next