Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: opinion Polls
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:02 pm 

Opinion Polls always regarded them with caution only ever been interviewed by one on one occasion wasnt impressed :D

Now it seems they cant even get anything right they failed to predict Cameron winning a general election and now fooked up on the Clinton slut :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Heres my prediction CORBYNS LABOUR WIN A GENERAL ELECTION NEXT MAY =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

HAPPY DAYS :wink: :wink:

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

Post subject: Re: opinion Polls
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:07 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
here's my prediction you'll be out by twice as much as the opinion polsters

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:40 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Opinion Polls always regarded them with caution only ever been interviewed by one on one occasion wasnt impressed :D

Now it seems they cant even get anything right they failed to predict Cameron winning a general election and now fooked up on the Clinton slut :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Heres my prediction CORBYNS LABOUR WIN A GENERAL ELECTION NEXT MAY =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Fixed term parliament act 2010?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:55 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

If Theresa May takes us out of the EU properly - she will get my vote. In any event; Having experienced the double standards of the Liebour party under Bliar and Smith and now the unprincipled Corbyn......I will never ever vote for him or them........"he" is totally unelectable.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:32 am 

cabby john wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

If Theresa May takes us out of the EU properly - she will get my vote. In any event; Having experienced the double standards of the Liebour party under Bliar and Smith and now the unprincipled Corbyn......I will never ever vote for him or them........"he" is totally unelectable.

Reading your perception of the two parties,I would only vote for corbyn as the others have all told porkies.May stated we would have an investigation into Orgreave and has reneged on it,you cannot trust her.She will be no different to the milk snatcher.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:19 am 

heathcote wrote:
cabby john wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

Reading your perception of the two parties,I would only vote for corbyn as the others have all told porkies.May stated we would have an investigation into Orgreave and has reneged on it,you cannot trust her.She will be no different to the milk snatcher.

You are never going to get all that you want....they all tell lies. I think that the most important thing to do is to concentrate on the present/future. At the moment we are experiencing a virtual peaceful revolution that is far more important to see through, than what has happened in the past. That is not to say that Orgreave should not be pursued, as I have no doubt that it will eventually be investigated. As for Corbyn, he has shown in a very short space of time that he is not the man of principle that he led others to believe.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:47 am 

cabby john wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

As expected from the WELSH sheep shagger :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: listen you do not have to prove yer WELSH that's fookin obvious #-o

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:33 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
cabby john wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

As expected from the WELSH sheep shagger :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: listen you do not have to prove yer WELSH that's fookin obvious #-o

Whatever I think or print, then it is done after a bit of thinking! In fairness if you do not not know the meaning of thinking, (unfortunately I think that is the case) then along with being Oirish, it would fit the bill, it also makes sense that joined up thinking is not part of your gene pool.

As such Corbyn will NEVER be elected - he is unprincipled and a proven liar before getting into office. Being a lemming you cannot/will not see it, anyway carry on playing "Follow the leader"......loser :badgrin:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:07 pm 

Corbyn couldnt win "Most Macho beard" in a nunnery..the guys a Dill.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:31 pm 

For those of us that would never vote Labour, Corbyn is the best thing since Brexit.

Long may he reign. [-o<

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:02 pm 

bloodnock wrote:
Corbyn couldnt win "Most Macho beard" in a nunnery..the guys a Dill.

Doh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mc ... re=related