Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Tory voters cry !!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:12 pm 

Aint it great to watch all those Tory voting scum in Sussex Surrey Hampshire etc crying their eyes out because ASLEF and the RMT are striking on a regular basis i just love watching these vermin crying "it ainf fair I yes I cant get to work" fookin shame you [edited by admin] you voted to put others out of work to have the bedroom tax to watch the NHS destroyed :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: now you are getting IT :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: =D> =D> =D> brilliant i HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR HOME I HOPE YOUR MARRIAGE BREAKS UP I HOPE YOUR KIDS GO INTO CARE I HOPE YOU YES YOU TORY VOTING LOON END UP SLEEPING ON THE STREETS =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Just seen a survey saying 76% of passengers want the Railways re Nationalised =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

Post subject: Re: Tory voters cry !!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:17 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

Just seen a survey saying 76% of passengers want the Railways re Nationalised =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Wow Tell, you want the railways to be run by the Tory Government. Yep that should soon sort out the striking idiots. Throwing their teddies out of the pram because they want to be the ones that close the doors. FFS. The sooner they make all trains driverless the better.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:33 pm 

grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

Wow Tell, you want the railways to be run by the Tory Government. Yep that should soon sort out the striking idiots. Throwing their teddies out of the pram because they want to be the ones that close the doors. FFS. The sooner they make all trains driverless the better.

Happy new year Tory boy strangely 88% of passengers want their trains to have 2 persons staffing them AT ALL TIMES and this includes passengers on Southern the crims currently getting the treatment from OUR UNIONS who must of course be congratulated on their magnificent STRIKE campaign =D> =D> =D>

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:52 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Happy new year Tory boy strangely 88% of passengers want their trains to have 2 persons staffing them AT ALL TIMES and this includes passengers on Southern the crims currently getting the treatment from OUR UNIONS who must of course be congratulated on their magnificent STRIKE campaign =D> =D> =D>

Well best they pay for them and the rest of us stop subsidising the railways.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:12 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Sussex wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

Well best they pay for them and the rest of us stop subsidising the railways.

No chance with what they get paid highest paid railway workers in the world I'm told but never seen any statistics on that

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:15 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
This strike would be over tomorrow if the train company offered a big pay hike in exchange for the "increased responsibility" which is how many other lines gained driver only operation including very busy tube lines !!!

It's got nowt to do with safety even the RAIB people say that

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:39 pm 

this is a political strike to attack the government by left wing extremists, harking back to the bad old days of the 70s . I do not support the Tories but you can't have unions doing this kind of thing. Union leaders are usually voted in on the basis of a vote of about 20% of the members .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:31 pm 

falkirktransfers wrote:
this is a political strike to attack the government by left wing extremists, harking back to the bad old days of the 70s . I do not support the Tories but you can't have unions doing this kind of thing. Union leaders are usually voted in on the basis of a vote of about 20% of the members .

It's a strange old world! All people seem to remember is what is purported to be "The Bad Old Days of the 70s". No doubt taking this line because they believe the government propaganda that says it was bad for us! All very similar to successive governments telling us we have democracy............we are "Told" that we have it - and people actually believe it!!!

Anyway back to the "Strike". History will show that whilst there was turmoil we nevertheless had wealth in the Cities/Towns etc, we had credible opposition to whatever government was in power, our young people could en masse afford mortgages, most importantly we had well paid jobs that the Unions and the membership fought for.

Any working man/woman who critisises the strike, needs to take a hard long look at themselves as you my friend have been indoctrinated. This is not about a company on the bones of its ar$e ie a company struggling to survive - it is about a company becoming even more greedy, a company willing to trash the lives of others so that the CEO/shareholders etc can live the life - the strike is about saving jobs, in my eyes very commendable. If we had more general actions such as this, then this country would not be in the mess that it is.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:59 pm 

cabby john wrote:
If we had more general actions such as this, then this country would not be in the mess that it is.

No? It would be in a far worse mess. Things have moved on, technology has changed. If we go by what you seem to think we will be back to ploughing fields with a horse and not a satellite guided tractor.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:23 pm 

grandad wrote:
cabby john wrote:
If we had more general actions such as this, then this country would not be in the mess that it is.

No? It would be in a far worse mess. Things have moved on, technology has changed. If we go by what you seem to think we will be back to ploughing fields with a horse and not a satellite guided tractor.

So it would be fair to say that you are thinking that the sooner the driverless car/cab comes along - the better?. I would also add.....why do people seem to think that obscene profits are defensible when there is no benefit to the population?

Quote:
Things have moved on

What is the point of "moving on" when it is in many cases to the point of being extreme? What (again) is the point of obscene profit................ if all of the money accumulated through profit is for a very small percentage of the world population?

I can understand moving on for the benefit of people! What I cannot understand is moving on for the purpose of greed as demonstrated by the increasing rich/poor divide.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:22 pm 

cabby john wrote:
grandad wrote:
cabby john wrote:

So it would be fair to say that you are thinking that the sooner the driverless car/cab comes along - the better?. I would also add.....why do people seem to think that obscene profits are defensible when there is no benefit to the population?

Quote:
Things have moved on

What is the point of "moving on" when it is in many cases to the point of being extreme? What (again) is the point of obscene profit................ if all of the money accumulated through profit is for a very small percentage of the world population?

I can understand moving on for the benefit of people! What I cannot understand is moving on for the purpose of greed as demonstrated by the increasing rich/poor divide.

If you think that you can stop progress by fighting against it you need to look at history. Did the industrial revolution teach you anything? Maybe you think we should go back in time when everything was labour intensive . And in answer to your question regarding driverless cars/cabs, then I would look upon it as another challenge/opportunity and not so much a threat.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:03 pm 

Quote:
If you think that you can stop progress by fighting against it you need to look at history. Did the industrial revolution teach you anything? Maybe you think we should go back in time when everything was labour intensive . And in answer to your question regarding driverless cars/cabs, then I would look upon it as another challenge/opportunity and not so much a threat.

I am not against progress - I am against greed!

You have companies making billions year in, billions year out - and the country is in a bigger mess than ever! How do you come to the conclusion that we are making progress?

Also if the aim of the world elite is to make a given product for next to NO labour as is the case - then where do you see the benefit for the rest of the world, and for that matter the money people who will be THE TARGETS OF CRIME.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:59 pm 

cabby john wrote:
Quote:

You have companies making billions year in, billions year out - and the country is in a bigger mess than ever! How do you come to the conclusion that we are making progress?

Also if the aim of the world elite is to make a given product for next to NO labour as is the case - then where do you see the benefit for the rest of the world, and for that matter the money people who will be THE TARGETS OF CRIME.

Well we both have a different outlook on life. Where as your glass always seems to be half empty or even empty, mine is at least half full. I am an optimist and I don't get put off by a new challenge where as you seem to think of everything as a problem for you and everyone else. You seem to be going nowhere and you are not prepared to try and do anything about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:31 pm 

grandad wrote:
cabby john wrote:
Quote:

Well we both have a different outlook on life. Where as your glass always seems to be half empty or even empty, mine is at least half full. I am an optimist and I don't get put off by a new challenge where as you seem to think of everything as a problem for you and everyone else. You seem to be going nowhere and you are not prepared to try and do anything about it.

As ever you answer none of the questions.

My reply to your "Glass Half empty/Full" is that I am a forward thinking realist - certainly not "Glass Half empty". Being an optimist as you put it, will only exasperate the world problem that has now been with us since 2008 ie massive youth unemployment ! Let us face facts.......the translation of the word is not "Optimism"- it is greed, as has been illustrated with jobs of the UK and the EU going to 3rd world countries.

Anyway one more try for an answer :roll: .........How do you think that your "Optomistic" outlook :oops: is going to benefit mankind, a policy that has already divided this country and large parts of the EU.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:54 pm 

cabby john wrote:

Anyway one more try for an answer :roll: .........How do you think that your "Optomistic" outlook :oops: is going to benefit mankind, a policy that has already divided this country and large parts of the EU.

Sorry but I am not in a position to "benefit mankind" but I am in a position where by I can help the people who drive our cars to earn more money. As previously stated on here our completed jobs for last year increased by 95% on the previous year and already this week we have completed more jobs that the first week of 2016. How have we achieved this? by investing ALL the profits each year in new vehicles, this makes the drivers happy and the customers like the newer vehicles as well. We also invest in advertising which generates the phone calls so we can get more work.
There is no magic pill just hard work and something that may be a surprise to you, by not being greedy and screwing as much as possible out of the drivers. Our approach has certainly had an impact in our town. Others may do well to take a look at our business model instead of constantly moaning about "their lot".