Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Tory voters cry !!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 pm 

TODAY THEIR GETTING ANOTHER DOSE :lol: :lol: :lol: AND JEREMY CORBYN HAS STATED HE WOULD BE PROUD TO JOIN THEIR PICKET LINE =D> =D> =D> =D>

THATS THE WAY FOOK THE TORY VOTING SCUM.

NO SURPRISE THEY NOW WANT SOUTHERN NATIONALISED :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU SHOIULD OF THOUGHT OF THAT TORY SCUM :D ME I HOPE YOU TORY VOTERS LOOSE YER JOBS YER HOMES YER MARRIGE BREAKS UP AND YER CHILDREN GET PUT INTO CARE :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

RE NATIONALISE ALL RAIL COMPANY'S ......WITHOUT COMPENSATION =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:25 pm 

If I had this much aggro from my employees I would simply close up and make the lot of them redundant. Then I would tell them that there is no button to press at all now fook off. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:13 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
TODAY THEIR GETTING ANOTHER DOSE :lol: :lol: :lol: AND JEREMY CORBYN HAS STATED HE WOULD BE PROUD TO JOIN THEIR PICKET LINE =D> =D> =D> =D>

NO SURPRISE THEY NOW WANT SOUTHERN NATIONALISED :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU SHOIULD OF THOUGHT OF THAT TORY SCUM :D ME I HOPE YOU TORY VOTERS LOOSE YER JOBS YER HOMES YER MARRIGE BREAKS UP AND YER CHILDREN GET PUT INTO CARE :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE NATIONALISE ALL RAIL COMPANY'S ......WITHOUT COMPENSATION =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Trotsky stop advocating that the tax payer should be lumbered with the cost of looking after Tories children taken into care.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:05 pm 

heathcote wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

Trotsky stop advocating that the tax payer should be lumbered with the cost of looking after Tories children taken into care.

the children are not responsible for the ignorance and nastiness of their tory vermin parents Heathy :D

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:07 pm 

Today Stagecoach sold C2C railway company to the Italian State Railways .....................so there you have it any State can run OUR Railways Italian German French Dutch BUT NOT BRITISH madness surely :?:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:24 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Today Stagecoach sold C2C railway company to the Italian State Railways .....................so there you have it any State can run OUR Railways Italian German French Dutch BUT NOT BRITISH madness surely :?:

What we don't want running our railways are the stone-age idiots running the RMT and ASLEF.

Drivers can't open door on Southern, but manage it on Thameslink on the same f***ing routes. #-o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:19 pm 

Sussex wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

What we don't want running our railways are the stone-age idiots running the RMT and ASLEF.

Drivers can't open door on Southern, but manage it on Thameslink on the same f***ing routes. #-o

and thats next on the agenda stopping that dangerous practice ...............wakey wakey even an amateur like you can see when Southern get rolled over the other companies will get the strike strike strike treatment =D> =D> =D> =D> and conductors will be employed giving the public what they wish for =D> =D> SAFE TRAVEL =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Sussex wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

and thats next on the agenda stopping that dangerous practice ...............wakey wakey even an amateur like you can see when Southern get rolled over the other companies will get the strike strike strike treatment =D> =D> =D> =D> and conductors will be employed giving the public what they wish for =D> =D> SAFE TRAVEL =D>

How does a conductor make rail travel safer? They can't even move people from reserved seats if they don't want to move.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:32 pm 

grandad wrote:
How does a conductor make rail travel safer? They can't even move people from reserved seats if they don't want to move.

They blow a good whistle, or wave an arm, or close a door or two.