Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Down to 3 points
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:50 am 

after the Tory leaders gutless cowardice in refusing to debate last night on TV the Tory lead is down to 3 points :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

As expected once Jezza got the chance to personally present his case the Tory Vermins lead has collapsed :lol: :lol: :lol: clearly their out of contention now, the question being will Labour get a working majority or will they put a co-alition together.

Anyway i'm orf on hols Saturday so you will have to do without my advice :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

LABOUR LABOUR LABOUR =D> =D> =D> =D>

TAX THE RICH, UNION POWERS BACK, NHS PROTECTED AND REBUILT, ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS SHREDDED, PENSIONS PROTECTED,

HAPPY DAYS =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

Post subject: Re: Down to 3 points
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:04 pm 

Don't forget your medication terry, not easy to get a repeat prescription in North Korea.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:35 pm 

x-ray wrote:
Don't forget your medication terry, not easy to get a repeat prescription in North Korea.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:53 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
after the Tory leaders gutless cowardice in refusing to debate last night on TV the Tory lead is down to 3 points :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

As expected once Jezza got the chance to personally present his case the Tory Vermins lead has collapsed :lol: :lol: :lol: clearly their out of contention now, the question being will Labour get a working majority or will they put a co-alition together.

Anyway i'm orf on hols Saturday so you will have to do without my advice :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

LABOUR LABOUR LABOUR =D> =D> =D> =D>

TAX THE RICH, UNION POWERS BACK, NHS PROTECTED AND REBUILT, ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS SHREDDED, PENSIONS PROTECTED,

HAPPY DAYS =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

That debate where Corbyn only turned up at the last minute after he was told about the biased left wing audience the BBC had arranged?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:06 pm 

Remember this one Tez?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:38 pm 

Nidge2 wrote:
Remember this one Tez?

After a world economic collapse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:53 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
I think the Tories would be bad for our trade but labour would bankrupt the country whilst importing another 100000 PH drivers to work as wage slaves for Uber et al.

the best way to fix our trade is to dry up the supply of overseas drivers flooding it and driving down prices and that is achieved through proper immigration policies that allow the right people in to fill the skill shortages not unlimited numbers of unskilled waiters,PH drivers and shopkeepers

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:58 pm 

edders23 wrote:
I think the Tories would be bad for our trade but labour would bankrupt the country whilst importing another 100000 PH drivers to work as wage slaves for Uber et al.

the best way to fix our trade is to dry up the supply of overseas drivers flooding it and driving down prices and that is achieved through proper immigration policies that allow the right people in to fill the skill shortages not unlimited numbers of unskilled waiters,PH drivers and shopkeepers

I don't - I actually think labour realise their roots are saying mass immigration is hurting the country - the likes of UBER would be made to pay tax or leave - but on the other side of the fence, the NHS wont run without foreign labour, neither will hotels and most of the service industry.

I have no objection to foreign labour - they in general contribute - it makes me sicj to the bone when passengers blame foreigners, because invariably they subsidise the Jeremy Kyle watching layabouts.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:57 am 

The polls are all over the place...the parties are picking the one that suits them best, some have the Tories still a mile out in front and others less.

Best ignore them all as the Tories are still going to own Corbyn arse by June the 9th..No hung Government, no SNP, Lib/dem or loony Green king makers...just a sea of Blue sitting on green benches and filling the house of Commons, no If's and no but's..just Blue.

You heard it here first.. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:27 am 

edders23 wrote:

I think the best way for our trade is higher standards. There should be tests in English reading and writing as well as spoken and basic numeracy. I am not talking about GCSE standards here but something relevant to our job.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:35 pm 

the 7 day rolling average of all polls today puts the Tories 7 points ahead of Labour on 43% to 36%.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:38 pm 

the truth IS no one has clue where it will end up.i did a session with Tim Farron of the Lap Dogs yesterday along with Kevin Maguire Mirror deputy Editor and a group of Mirror readers he Farron was on tenterhooks and got extremely agitated when i pointed out his Party were Tory collaborators :D :D I asked him if he preferred his party being called Quislings :D

The Mirror will be doing a session with JC next week and theres an open invite for May as well to meet Mirror readers, she is not expected to attend the Mirror readers at these sessions are supporters of all the different Partys and these debating sessions will be the subject of articles in Editions soon.

If May decides to attend a session with Mirror readers i might break my hols in order to give her the benefit of my advice :badgrin: :badgrin: Naturally the Mirror would meet all my exxes :D

Any way it appears other than in London where its a Labour walk over, its all up in the air, however the view that if the vast numbers of young who registered to vote actually do then May will be out, whether that will mean a workable Labour majority, no one has a clue.

Polls are notoriously in accurate but it appears its getting fookin close :D :D

to be serious the worst thing in my view is NOT TOO VOTE so you loons get on with it you will never have such a marked difference between the Partys as this time :D

VOTE LABOUR VOTE LABOUR =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:59 pm 

As I have said before, the Tories wont mind the polls saying its close.

It's the polls saying they are well ahead that will cause them sleepless nights.

Complacency is the real concern.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:40 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
personally I think of all the leaders Farron has come across the best and May the worst based on this campaign.

but the big thing i have noticed is that none of the candidates locally have spent any time out and about in the town none of the party workers have knocked doors. Today was market day and in the past the candidates were always out and about in town the last market day for the election. None of them have done anything to earn my vote so i am hoping to walk into the polling station and find an independent up for election or the monster raving loonies have a candidate

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:13 am 

bloodnock wrote:
The polls are all over the place...the parties are picking the one that suits them best, some have the Tories still a mile out in front and others less.

Best ignore them all as the Tories are still going to own Corbyn arse by June the 9th..No hung Government, no SNP, Lib/dem or loony Green king makers...just a sea of Blue sitting on green benches and filling the house of Commons, no If's and no but's..just Blue.

You heard it here first.. :lol:

YOUR CRETINISM REVEALED BLOODYNOSE :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE