Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:39 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
this was apparently posted on facebook but is now doing the rounds it's spot on

Ok so let me get this right......'The Conservatives won...but lost ...Labour lost ....but won....the SNP won and lost in Scotland, but still won and the Conservatives won in Scotland, but lost.. .the government was Tory, but now can't be even though it is still and they need to make some Northern Irish chaps Tory, so they can be in charge, even though they were and still are...UKIP lost, but because of brexit they already won ...Independents won, but didn't win because they don't have a party, so they lost but are now MPs so they won ...the winner ( May ) is being told to resign because she didn't win and she won't because she won.'
And to top it off, Sturgeon choked on her porridge, Parliament is hung, yet they are all still alive and breathing .......
All seems perfectly straight forward to me....

=D> =D> =D>

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

Post subject: Re: Result Analysis
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:16 pm 

edders23 wrote:

Ok so let me get this right......'The Conservatives won...but lost ...Labour lost ....but won....the SNP won and lost in Scotland, but still won and the Conservatives won in Scotland, but lost.. .the government was Tory, but now can't be even though it is still and they need to make some Northern Irish chaps Tory, so they can be in charge, even though they were and still are...UKIP lost, but because of brexit they already won ...Independents won, but didn't win because they don't have a party, so they lost but are now MPs so they won ...the winner ( May ) is being told to resign because she didn't win and she won't because she won.'
And to top it off, Sturgeon choked on her porridge, Parliament is hung, yet they are all still alive and breathing .......

=D> =D> =D>

And to top it all the blatant liar is doing her utmost to remain PM.
Advisers who have resigned are beginning to let the cat out of the bag.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:26 pm 

edders23 wrote:

=D> =D> =D>

You or someone on facebook may be over thinking this one #-o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:31 pm 

edders23 wrote:

=D> =D> =D>

They left out the most important one..........Teresa May (Cons) being told by Jeremy Corbyn that she should resign because she only got 318 seats, and that she has not got a majority.......But he (JC) should be in charge/Prime Minister with a minority government of 262 seats #-o :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:16 pm 

Would anyone like to bet on how long JC meets his Ides of March. You can hear the knives being sharpened now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:38 pm 

Boris to the rescue.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:34 am 

Sussex wrote:
Boris to the rescue.

Lets hope so.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:27 am 

Someone (not me obviously) may possibly want to take Anna Soubry and plant her feet first in the Political cesspit at Westminster..as a Tory shes every other Tories worst nightmare and every other parties best asset.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:08 am 

bloodnock wrote:
Someone want's to take Anna Soubry and plant her face down in the Political cesspit at Westminster..as a Tory shes every other Tories worst nightmare and every other parties best asset.

Careful what you say about Anna Soubry. The last one to say anything is now in prison or on a suspended sentence.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:09 am 

Sussex wrote:
Boris to the rescue.

Oh yes we would not want the the Donald Trump of British politics to lead our country (he who made such a mess of being Mayor of London and the TAXI trade via T.F.L.)corruption would be rife and unstoppable if he was in charge.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:57 am 

grandad wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Someone (not me obviously) may possibly want to take Anna Soubry and plant her feet first in the Political cesspit at Westminster..as a Tory shes every other Tories worst nightmare and every other parties best asset.

Careful what you say about Anna Soubry. The last one to say anything is now in prison or on a suspended sentence.

I think even an Idiot would realise that by using the description "Political cesspit at Westminster" my comments are no more than a euphemism for her to be thrown into the political wilderness at Westminster and not that she be thrown into to a large effluent container somewhere under the Building itself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:58 am 

grandad wrote:
bloodnock wrote:

There, are we happy now?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:59 am 

Whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:01 am 

Politicians should not stand if they can't take public opinions.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:49 pm 

cabby john wrote:
They left out the most important one..........Teresa May (Cons) being told by Jeremy Corbyn that she should resign because she only got 318 seats, and that she has not got a majority.......But he (JC) should be in charge/Prime Minister with a minority government of 262 seats #-o :lol:

Be fair, he did get the maths checked........

...............by Diane Abbott I believe.

:roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mc ... re=related