Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: links?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:48 pm 

sorry for your efforts folks, but if your posting a story, post the story, that means copy and paste, vens gone because he posted rude photos.....so don't worry about his sh*te, I don't click the links

Post subject: Re: links?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:43 pm 

captain cab wrote:
sorry for your efforts folks, but if your posting a story, post the story, that means copy and paste, vens gone because he posted rude photos.....so don't worry about his sh*te, I don't click the links

=D>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mc ... re=related

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:50 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
I had 15 minutes to kill last night before heading off to EMA not enough time to do the full posting but thought people might be interested in the stories and click on the link which takes about 1 second

the main one was the uber story about how Kalinick might be about to be pushed out of his own company

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:56 pm 

I appreciate that you give the links at least, but, so many times when you follow the links you accidentally get so much advertising blurb your device can lock up.

I realise it may be problem only to me, but even on my broadband at home, after I have gone to a (mostly local newspaper) site all my net navigation slows right down.

When I have something for everyone from my local rag I cut and paste it, leaving the link as well so those interested can go to the site through choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mc ... re=related

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:58 pm 

edders23 wrote:
I had 15 minutes to kill last night before heading off to EMA not enough time to do the full posting but thought people might be interested in the stories and click on the link which takes about 1 second

the main one was the uber story about how Kalinick might be about to be pushed out of his own company

I think you should be a moderator - what I posted wasn't a criticism it was a personal preference, that's all.

What the fish experiences is also my own - that's why when I post I post the story and the link - again its not me having a go at you, its just my own preference.

Thanks for your efforts for the site, I know its a pain in the backside on occasion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:07 pm 

I always prefer to post the article in full, as links often get taken down by the publisher.

I'm told that TDO often get requests to remove names from old posts where the original publishe has deleted the links.